IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

And if pics are made public, we will see if Katie Smith and Kressant Morton are pregnant (one more time...). I think they are, but there's no confirmation......

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope there are lots of pictures. The Mortons are my favourite snark material.

Rachel could be pregnant as well, but since they are in Paraguay you don't see anything from them on social media.

1 hour ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Corner of Joy is having twins in late October 2016.

Wow, that was really fast for her. She doesn't blog a lot anymore.

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Amy of Raising Arrows (http://www.raisingarrows.net/) recently did a pee-stick posting announcing arrow #10

ooh i haven't fallen down this rabbit hole before, but i've already found her post called "they are not my slaves" so my interest is piqued!  

"we aren’t raising children, we’re raising arrows!"

Oh my. 

13 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

And if pics are made public, we will see if Katie Smith and Kressant Morton are pregnant (one more time...). I think they are, but there's no confirmation......

There were pics awhile ago of them that showed they were probably pregnant, but I don't think there was ever a confirmation from them. They are both way overdue if they aren't pregnant already (or even if they've given birth recently). 

Kressant looked preganant in this photo from November:

On 11/25/2015 at 6:10 PM, fundiefan said:

I am pretty sure Kressant is cooking #7 based on this picture.

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12235028_1188623951154036_2302197475263140321_n.jpg?oh=67fad1f8bd15c5b9a73789876455d4bf&oe=56F501F7

@halcionne, who follows most of the Mortons on IG, thought Kress was due in late December/early January

I haven't seen any recent pics of Katie. I think she changed her IG screen name from sevenbabybirds to sweetbabybirds last summer.

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

ooh i haven't fallen down this rabbit hole before, but i've already found her post called "they are not my slaves" so my interest is piqued!  

"we aren’t raising children, we’re raising arrows!"

Oh my. 

i just fell into it too, but I started on the part where Emily died, I sat here with tears running down my face.

And then I read the large family section and was ready to throw up!

16 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Ugh, I forgot about this. I've been on a break from fundies for a few weeks. Weddings and babies always drag me back.

15 hours ago, ophelia said:

I hope there are lots of pictures. The Mortons are my favourite snark material.

Rachel could be pregnant as well, but since they are in Paraguay you don't see anything from them on social media.

They've been back from Paraguay for a few weeks now,* but they're mostly (all?) private on social media anymore.

*I'm at least partially wrong about this. There was a happy birthday Wesley pic on Addie's ig March 10 with birthday wishes from Katie in the comments. Okay, now I recall that the main Mortons are back for the wedding :doh: but apparently Rachel and Wes haven't flown back yet.

2 hours ago, Kira said:

Kressant looked preganant in this photo from November:

@halcionne, who follows most of the Mortons on IG, thought Kress was due in late December/early January

I haven't seen any recent pics of Katie. I think she changed her IG screen name from sevenbabybirds to sweetbabybirds last summer.

I'm not following Kressy, but Addie posted a pic of the two of them on March 10 and she's still quite plump in the face, which is all that showed in Addie's post. Maybe it's just weight gain, but that full-body shot from November really suggested otherwise to me. December/January was just my guess based on that photo--and clearly I'm not very good at guessing how far along pregnant ladies are, or whether they're pregnant at all. ;)

The S'Mortons are my secret snark fundies.  After I watched Kressant and Michael's wedding I've been hooked deep into this Krazy Koolaide.  Don't they realize us heathens need to know their every move in order to motivate us to drop off the grid, raise a million children and marry off our subjugated daughters at 19?!?!?  Hello!!!

Sarah and Eric Girotti had their "anatomy" ultrasound and are expecting a boy. She s having a high risk pregnancy and is on bedrest for the time being.

12 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Sarah and Eric Girotti had their "anatomy" ultrasound and are expecting a boy. She s having a high risk pregnancy and is on bedrest for the time being.

Oh no -- hope everything ends well for them. Must be tough to be a newlywed with a honeymoon baby and having to deal with whatever complications.

She was Sarah Girotti, do we know her married name? Or are you just using Girotti for simplicity?

14 minutes ago, withaj said:

She was Sarah Girotti, do we know her married name? Or are you just using Girotti for simplicity?

I think he's been referred to only as Eric H. 

Since this is now posted in public places, I figure I can share. Kim Coghlan is expecting #13.  Don't know the due date, though.

7 minutes ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

Since this is now posted in public places, I figure I can share. Kim Coghlan is expecting #13.  Don't know the due date, though.

Damn, she's like clockwork. Where did you see this posted? Nothing on the LiaS Facebook.

Also, Perry's active on Twitter, but a few kids behind according to his bio... "Husband to a great woman, father of 10, jack of all trades, master of none." Whoops!

Morton/Campana wedding today. A new Morton will arrive in time for Christmas. Announcement by May. No psychic powers necessary. 

14 hours ago, withaj said:

Damn, she's like clockwork. Where did you see this posted? Nothing on the LiaS Facebook.

Also, Perry's active on Twitter, but a few kids behind according to his bio... "Husband to a great woman, father of 10, jack of all trades, master of none." Whoops!

I forget who posted it. Someone who is friends with one of my aunts posted it publicly on Facebook. I want to say it was either Perry Coghlan or one of their relatives. This particular aunt moved to TX when she married and she is FB friends with the whole VF crew.

59 minutes ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

I forget who posted it. Someone who is friends with one of my aunts posted it publicly on Facebook. I want to say it was either Perry Coghlan or one of their relatives. This particular aunt moved to TX when she married and she is FB friends with the whole VF crew.

I saw it while I was scrolling through Facebook in the middle of the night, and I am not friends with either of them. 

There are two public posts about it up on Perry's FB page. He's being told how "awesome" he is, of course. For, you know, having orgasms. 

good Lord, just when you think being over 40 would slow them down they add another to a brood they can barely take care of as it is.....do you ever wonder if these families wlll stay the course with this? I mean, I had my two kids at 36 and 39 so no snark on the older age but when you have a giant brood of children, no steady employment, homeschooling, no social security, no pensions, no health insurance, do you think they will let this go as they get older? can you see them homeschooling chidren into their 60's????

6 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

There are two public posts about it up on Perry's FB page. He's being told how "awesome" he is, of course. For, you know, having orgasms. 

Yeah, but he totally managed to score with his wife. And he maybe even got to touch her boobs and stuff.

Anything from Dakota/Thomas Paine? They got married in September 2014 - 555 days ago, according to their website.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived