IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benjamin and Micaela Serven just had their first, Evelyn, according to instagram.

And Laura Ohlman (daughter-in-law of Vaughn) is expecting her second any day now.

21 hours ago, anjulibai said:

About time for a new little thief to be born. This one will be born nearly 2 years after Davia. I think I'll be surprised if they hit 10 kids if they keep going like this. 

That would indeed be a surprise, seeing as Priscilla will be 30 by the time blessing #3 comes along. With her spacing, I'm assuming they won't end up with more than six to eight, tops.

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

That would indeed be a surprise, seeing as Priscilla will be 30 by the time blessing #3 comes along. With her spacing, I'm assuming they won't end up with more than six to eight, tops.

Good point. And honestly, I'm guessing that's what David wants. The way he writes about children being gifts of God, it seems to me like he's really trying to convince himself of that. He's just so over the top about it, even for a fundie. 

33 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Good point. And honestly, I'm guessing that's what David wants. The way he writes about children being gifts of God, it seems to me like he's really trying to convince himself of that. He's just so over the top about it, even for a fundie. 

With how involved they both are in IBLP I would be really surprised if they end up with less than 10. Average age of menopause is 51 but we will go modest and say she stops her child baring ability at 46/47. If they can maintain the current rate of one for every two years thats 11 or 12 without multiples. I can totally see Priscilla being the type to take fertility treatments as she gets older or forgo breastfeed to keep her fertility up.

18 hours ago, tumblr said:

With how involved they both are in IBLP I would be really surprised if they end up with less than 10. Average age of menopause is 51 but we will go modest and say she stops her child baring ability at 46/47. If they can maintain the current rate of one for every two years thats 11 or 12 without multiples. I can totally see Priscilla being the type to take fertility treatments as she gets older or forgo breastfeed to keep her fertility up.

Most women do not give birth at 46/47 without help, and I can't see Priscilla using fertility treatments to get pregnant (sustain, yes, get no). Heck, even Kelly Bates and Michelle Duggar didn't conceive after 44 and neither of them have used ferility treatments to get pregnant. 

Priscilla and Anna's mother Suzette was just not that fertile as Kelly and Michelle, and both girls seem to take after her. I'm not sure how old she is, but I doubt she had children as late as age 46. As it is, Priscilla's pattern of pregnancies is following pretty closely to Anna's. Anna has had intervals between pregnancies of 12.6, 20.5, 23.9 and 25.8 months. With this third pregnancy in October, Priscilla will have 13.5, 20.2 and 23.4 (depending on what time of the month the baby is born).

I'm going to say Baby #4 will show up between November 2018 and January 2019, when Priscilla is nearly 33. She'd have about 10-12. As her fertility will likely continue to decrease, as the pattern suggests it will, there's no way she's going to end up with 10 total. 

Oh, and I just checked and there's about a 6 year gap between Anna and Susanna, and the two youngest sons I believe are younger than Susanna. So, there's a distinct possibility that Priscilla (and Anna for that matter) will have a long time between pregnancies.

I'd love to know how old Suzette was when she got married, had her first child and how old she is now. That would definitely give a good indication of how many children Priscilla and Anna are likely to have. 

As a side note, my students are taking a test now - can you tell I'm bored? ;)

Oooh, a very kind poster just sent me Suzette Keller's birthday, which is April 9, 1955, and her youngest son, David's, birthday, which is July 29, 1998. Suzette was 44 when she had David, and 43 when she conceived. Given that Suzette only had 8 kids, and that she and Priscilla were just turned 27 when they started having kids, I think that definitely makes it more and more less likely that Priscilla will have more than 10. 

So, now I'm just avoiding work with this stuff - grading sucks! :D 

The Muellers have a few more grandkids on the way. Adam and Valerie are expecting #2 in June; yay!(oh yeah, that makes another Waller grandchild too) And Brian and Julie have another on the way. Check it out.

wow...besides Valerie and Adam...the other ones pop them out yearly. I like Adam and Valerie for some reason. There will be an almost 3 year gap between their kids. Clearly they will not be having a very large family. How old are they?

In her fb photos I cannot tell if Bria Crawford Cosper is pregnant or just post marriage weight gain. No snark here either, she gets to eat actual meals for the first time in her life.

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Oooh, a very kind poster just sent me Suzette Keller's birthday, which is April 9, 1955, and her youngest son, David's, birthday, which is July 29, 1998. Suzette was 44 when she had David, and 43 when she conceived. Given that Suzette only had 8 kids, and that she and Priscilla were just turned 27 when they started having kids, I think that definitely makes it more and more less likely that Priscilla will have more than 10. 

So, now I'm just avoiding work with this stuff - grading sucks! :D 

Shucks, somebody beat me to it! I was in the middle of typing a response when I got distracted by something at work (or was it the other way around? ha!). Anyway, here's the response I was working on which might have some more specific full names and dates you lack (I have only seen Susanna's birthdate elsewhere as 1993). Unfortunately I can't find David's middle name... he hasn't registered to vote yet even though he can at 17 in an election year when he'll be 18.

Ask and ye shall receive -- 

Michael Edward Keller, b. 28 Oct 1959, + Lillie Suzette Stembridge, b. 9 Apr 1955
m. 25 Jul 1980 in Broward County, Florida

Esther Joy (9 May 1981)
Rebekah Ann (15 May 1983)
Daniel Michael (6 Feb 1985)
Priscilla Lynn (3 Jul 1986)
Anna Renée (23 Jun 1988)
Susanna Grace (29 May 1992)
Nathan Edward (23 April 1996)
David (29 Jul 1998)

Thanks withaj! You're dates jive with what the other poster sent me. I didn't have all their middle names, though, so mega plus!

10 hours ago, withaj said:

Shucks, somebody beat me to it! I was in the middle of typing a response when I got distracted by something at work (or was it the other way around? ha!). Anyway, here's the response I was working on which might have some more specific full names and dates you lack (I have only seen Susanna's birthdate elsewhere as 1993). Unfortunately I can't find David's middle name... he hasn't registered to vote yet even though he can at 17 in an election year when he'll be 18.

Michael Edward Keller, b. 28 Oct 1959, + Lillie Suzette Stembridge, b. 9 Apr 1955

Esther Joy (9 May 1981)
Anna Renée (23 Jun 1988)
David (29 Jul 1998)

That is great !!! How do you find all this info ? Are there websites ? I don't know much about how these voting registrations work in America.

13 hours ago, withaj said:

Esther Joy (9 May 1981)
Anna Renée (23 Jun 1988)
David (29 Jul 1998)

It looks like she had a honeymoon baby with Esther.  I wonder if she had any miscarriages and that's why there are long gaps after Anna and then after Susanna.  

15 hours ago, teachergirl said:

wow...besides Valerie and Adam...the other ones pop them out yearly. I like Adam and Valerie for some reason. There will be an almost 3 year gap between their kids. Clearly they will not be having a very large family. How old are they?

In her fb photos I cannot tell if Bria Crawford Cosper is pregnant or just post marriage weight gain. No snark here either, she gets to eat actual meals for the first time in her life.

In this thread from 2013 someone claims that Adam was born in 1980 and Valerie was born in 1981:

The Muellers will have 13 grandchildren (based on the update on their blog) before the year is out.  Valerie seems to be the "outlier"; older sister Becca has 5 children and younger sister Julie has two with a third due in May.  Julie's 2nd and 3rd are (pardon the expression) Irish Twins (11 mos. apart). I also wouldn't be surprised if we see an announcement of a 14th grandchild this year.  Daughter-in-law Mary Jane has 3 under 4 yrs. and there's a wedding coming up...

I think Valerie is the oldest and she and Adam would have loved children sooner and faster.  They mentioned it on their blog once.

And I think Robert and Kendalyn are still in Chicago, Robert wrote on his Facebook "here in Illinois" so I guess he was not needed in Texas

On 2/25/2016 at 8:50 PM, withaj said:

Esther Joy (9 May 1981)
Anna Renée (23 Jun 1988)
David (29 Jul 1998)

Damn. I still can't believe Esther is only 34. 

52 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

And about 10 more years of fertility. Sigh.

16 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Whitney Bates is having a girl named Kaci Lynn.  Just announced on their Instagram.

Another nickname as firstname. It's not too bad though. Hopefully she'll have more opportunites than her aunts. 

5 hours ago, nausicaa said:

She looks much older than 34. Shudder. I predict many more kids to come.

7 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Neither can I. She's an attractive woman, but having all those kids has definitely aged her.

1 hour ago, withaj said:

Neither can I. She's an attractive woman, but having all those kids has definitely aged her.

Well, having the kids AND living in a pop-up trailer with 9 kids for a while AND putting up with John. That would age anyone.

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

Darthy's baby is here! It's a boy; Edwin. 

Don't they already have an Edwin? Someone in the Morton/Sanders family is an Edwin.

The Mortons are not only fertile, they are prolific boy makers. I am sure that pleases their god. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived