IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

Katelyn is still very young (she won't turn 20 until October.)  If she keeps it up at this rate she'll rival the likes of J'chelle and Kelly Bates.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, uber frau said:

Katelyn is still very young (she won't turn 20 until October.)  If she keeps it up at this rate she'll rival the likes of J'chelle and Kelly Bates.

Really?!

Oh wow, she looks much older in that photo at the top of their blog...

6 hours ago, DutchMommy said:

Really?!

Oh wow, she looks much older in that photo at the top of their blog...

True. But look at the pictures from her wedding, which was less than two years ago. The back-to-back pregnancies and motherhood seem to have aged her about 15 years since then.

(Btw, if she's not turning 20 until October, she must have been 17 when she got married. Yikes! I sure hope these two don't keep reproducing at their current rate.)

8 hours ago, uber frau said:

I can't even imagine the number that's going to do on her body. My joints ache just thinking about it. 

And pregnant two and a half months after pushing a baby out? Has everything even healed down there yet?

17 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I can't even imagine the number that's going to do on her body. My joints ache just thinking about it. 

And pregnant two and a half months after pushing a baby out? Has everything even healed down there yet?

I was reading an article the other day (can't remember where or I would provide a link) that said that a person's body needs 18 months between pregnancies to fully heal. Even the fundies who are little bit less fertile like Anna Duggar don't have 18 months between pregnancies. I can't even imagine the damage that is being done to these women's bodies. 

3 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

I was reading an article the other day (can't remember where or I would provide a link) that said that a person's body needs 18 months between pregnancies to fully heal. Even the fundies who are little bit less fertile like Anna Duggar don't have 18 months between pregnancies. I can't even imagine the damage that is being done to these women's bodies. 

I've read that as well. Maybe that's why Michelle is so short now and a little hunched. They sucked the calcium out of her body for over 20 years. 

50 minutes ago, Seren Ann said:

Esther Shrader just had a baby son today. Name hasn't been announced yet.

His name is Isaiah Kasimpe ; Kasimpe is Tonga for "Truth".

10 hours ago, uber frau said:

Wow, I did not realize she was that young! Poor girl! 

1 hour ago, Seren Ann said:

His name is Isaiah Kasimpe ; Kasimpe is Tonga for "Truth".

For some reason I thought they already had an Isaiah... Hope Esther is alright. Haven't her previous Zambian births been eventful?

27 minutes ago, withaj said:

For some reason I thought they already had an Isaiah... Hope Esther is alright. Haven't her previous Zambian births been eventful?

They have Enoch, Timothy, Nehemiah, Elijah and Stephen. I agree Elijah and Isaiah sound quite similar, I imagine that might cause confusion sometimes somewhere down the line.

As far as I know Stephen's birth (the only other Zambian birth) was uncomplicated. However Sophia's birth, the last birth Esther had in America, was very long and difficult.

Katelyn definitely looks older than her 19 years, but I personally don't think she's aged that dramatically. She's obviously fuller in figure due to the pregnancies, but she's one of those girls that has always had a "mature" look. I would never have guessed that she was 17 (!!!) at the time of her wedding. 

I pulled a couple of comparison pics from her wedding album as well as some recent shots from her blog. (Travis and Elisha's wedding, so they are just over a month old.) 

w1.jpg

w4.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

So I posted this in another thread, but then realized it was archived already. Catherine Grove, now Saltsman, from the Cult of Wells, had a baby on May 20th. Looks like a boy. It's on Ronnie Saltsman's facebook, as well as her mother's. How depressing. 

Katelyn to me looks like she's in her upper 20's while her husband looks like he's several years younger than her.

@SolomonFundy Yes, she hasn't changed that much in two years, it just looks like she has some baby weight and a fuller figure.

2 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

So I posted this in another thread, but then realized it was archived already. Catherine Grove, now Saltsman, from the Cult of Wells, had a baby on May 20th. Looks like a boy. It's on Ronnie Saltsman's facebook, as well as her mother's. How depressing. 

Oh, no. She's one I really worry about, having read about her escape and that creepy video they made when she returned. On the plus side, it seems that the baby is named after her father?

10 hours ago, ophelia said:

I predict a hipster name for the little girl.

Inevitably. Mabel? Hazel? Olive? Mamie?

As a side note, I've always loved the name "Norma". I hope they use it as a middle name.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Willa Ray

Named for LL's daughter, which considering the friendship between those two families makes sense. Its not too close that the kids are in the same regular group or age bracket.

On Jacqueline Smith's Facebook on the 30th of May, it seems that Katie Smith (Morton) is very very pregnant. Don't you think?

16 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Named for LL's daughter, which considering the friendship between those two families makes sense.

I immediately read this a LL Cool J, and I didn't know he had a daughter named Willa.

5 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

On Jacqueline Smith's Facebook on the 30th of May, it seems that Katie Smith (Morton) is very very pregnant. Don't you think?

It's been obvious for a few months. I'm assuming a summer due date.

54 minutes ago, Geechee Girl said:

I immediately read this a LL Cool J, and I didn't know he had a daughter named Willa.

Lol, slight difference between LoraLynn (of Vitafam) and him. Slight. :P

5 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

There are new photos from today and yes, she looks really pregnant. This has been her longest break between pregnancies so far. But she'll still probably have 10+ kids. Crazy how many Morton grandkids will be there in the future and are already there. And they all look so much alike.

Scrolling threw Jacqueline's facebook I noticed that Bethany hasn't been pregnant for quite a while. I think when her last baby was born she had 3 under 3. Good for her to slow down a little bit. This doesn't mean she won't have anymore, but she married so young that she could easily end up with a LOT of kids. Especially since she and her sisters are very fertile.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived