IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/26/2016 at 11:18 AM, nausicaa said:

Damn. I still can't believe Esther is only 34. 

All but the first two are young enough to be my kids. And, if I'd been a teen mom, they could have been too. 

I find it next to impossible to believe that all these baby makin' Kellers could be my family - all those grandkids...no fucking way.

4 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

I think Edwin is one of the original Morton boys. 

Yeah, the second to youngest son is Edwin. He's about 15. 

Anyone got the middle name of this new Edwin? Or the elder Edwin, for that matter?

4 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Don't they already have an Edwin? Someone in the Morton/Sanders family is an Edwin.

The Mortons are not only fertile, they are prolific boy makers. I am sure that pleases their god. 

Considering Daddy is their god, it probably does please him/them.

Lydia Jeub is an "any-day-now" situation, it appears. She has been posting 1-2x a week on Instagram so I assume we will get baby confirmation there.

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Anyone got the middle name of this new Edwin? Or the elder Edwin, for that matter?

don't have a middle name, but i did just realize - darthy and Old Edwin share a birthday, which was about a week ago. i think its cute she named her baby after him. 

Well, Thanksgiving is now just short of 9 months away. If Courtney isn't growing #8 b,y now, there will be no First Thanksgiving bib wearer for the first time in six years. There is still time to find out/realize, but conception has to be done by now in order to keep that specific tradition alive.

Mizz Buttermilk has had two pregnancies go early, including her daughter whom I think was born prematurely around the 30 week mark. It's not too late, but if she doesn't announce by Easter, I think we may have a final end to the Annual Turkey Tot.

On the other hand, if you go by averages, she's bought herself a whole year of buffer with the twins. 

On 2/27/2016 at 5:49 PM, anjulibai said:

@anjulibai - middle name is Gianave, per Jeanine's insta! :)

10 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

@anjulibai - middle name is Gianave, per Jeanine's insta! :)

Thanks! 

What an odd name. Looks like Genevieve. 

3 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Thanks! 

What an odd name. Looks like Genevieve. 

Oops - I left off the l at the end. it's Gianavel. 

27 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Oops - I left off the l at the end. it's Gianavel. 

That's still an odd choice. Must be someone's last name they know. 

52 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

That's still an odd choice. Must be someone's last name they know. 

There's a Joshua Gianavel in Fox's Book of Martyrs:

https://books.google.com/books?id=WtU3AQAAMAAJ&lpg=PA584&ots=VGFJ_da9Gt&dq=joshua%20gianavel%20martyrs&pg=PA584#v=onepage&q=joshua%20gianavel%20martyrs&f=false

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxe%27s_Book_of_Martyrs

Finally updated! Let me know if anything should be changed!

It's been a few years now that I've been updating this list, and I STILL cannot figure out the Morton family for the life of me. How many of them are there? How do they possibly reproduce at such an astonishing rate? It's mind boggling. If I've messed anything up, it's probably something Morton related.

Sarah O'Neill (one of Zsu's fangirls who lives in Ireland) is pregnant with her fifth, she's due in September.

She blogs at www.sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, SunnySideUp said:

Finally updated! Let me know if anything should be changed!

Micaela Serven gave birth around 2/22/16 according to Benjamin's FB.  A girl.

Thank you for updating then list!!

Monica Brown and Blair Tsantles are both having their fifth. Who got married earlier? They both have back-to-back pregancies, or am I wrong?

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

Thank you for updating then list!!

Monica Brown and Blair Tsantles are both having their fifth. Who got married earlier? They both have back-to-back pregancies, or am I wrong?

Think Monica & David were married first -- after he built their house! Remember?.

Found a photo from Blair's & Taylor's wedding and that looks like Monica & David in the top row:

IMG_0441.JPG

Also, the infamous Doug Phillips-Wide-Stance photo comes from Blair's & Taylor's wedding:

08a36f4264f082b9d1a4a55de4195f10bea58a39_r.jpg

On March 6, 2016 at 3:36 PM, hoipolloi said:

Think Monica & David were married first -- after he built their house! Remember?.

Found a photo from Blair's & Taylor's wedding and that looks like Monica & David in the top row:

IMG_0441.JPG

Also, the infamous Doug Phillips-Wide-Stance photo comes from Blair's & Taylor's wedding:

08a36f4264f082b9d1a4a55de4195f10bea58a39_r.jpg

Spoiler

mc-hammer.gif

I keep expecting them to break into this! :pb_razz:

Blair and Taylor were married abt 6months after David&Monica but their babies have been closer together. D&M have had a relatively (very relative) long break between 4&5.  T&B's 4th  was due around last thanksgiving.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived