IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her Instagram is sweetteabuttermilk, by the way, no "and." Just in case you're having trouble finding her, since I think that is the only (public) place where she currently posts.

On 3/15/2016 at 5:43 AM, medimus said:

I never cease to be amazed by the number of children that seems normal here on freejinger. In no other context ever do I think, oh they're only on number 5. 

I KNOW! </Monica Geller voice>

21 hours ago, JillyO said:

Her Instagram is sweetteabuttermilk, by the way, no "and." Just in case you're having trouble finding her, since I think that is the only (public) place where she currently posts.

Thank you for correcting that!!

Courtney looks young and for that she's fortunate. And she does seem able to handle her kids - at least the part social media sees (and we all know the reality of social media). She is, however, still part of the fundie crowd. Shunning birth control, male/female roles, a preacher husband...they are 'churchI planters' in New Mexico, because apparently that's a US state without enough churches. I won't and can't give her any 'slack'. Their ways aren't public, but they are part of a culture that is no different than the rest of fundieland. A pleasant appearance is actually more dangerous than an ugly one. At least with the uglies you know what you're getting. What they can/do afford (organic, etc) is no character trait. They still run a chuch that is designed to convert others to their ways. They still live lives that promote dangerous misinterpretations of their bible. Money and pretty pictures and not looking haggard don't change the danger or ugliness of their beliefs. 

It appears that Justin and Melissa Keen Turley had their fifth Molly Mae on March 5th...There was a photo on his father's FB page. That makes their last 2 about a year apart right?

27 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

It appears that Justin and Melissa Keen Turley had their fifth Molly Mae on March 5th...There was a photo on his father's FB page. That makes their last 2 about a year apart right?

I think their last was born April 28th last year.  Are you sure it's their's?  I don't know these people but looking at Damion Turley's FB page it looks like that's his baby.  Posted a picture of him holding her on the 5th and comments of how he will be a good daddy.

On 18 March 2016 at 2:19 AM, FLgirl said:

Has there been any news on Derrick and Jennifer (Wilkes) Waller? 

I don't think so. There's no mention of them on any of the Waller family sites, and they don't appear to have a site of their own. The Wilkes sites haven't been updated in ages.

9 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I think their last was born April 28th last year.  Are you sure it's their's?  I don't know these people but looking at Damion Turley's FB page it looks like that's his baby.  Posted a picture of him holding her on the 5th and comments of how he will be a good daddy.

You know, I wondered about that after I looked around! Thanks, how many Turleys are there? Is Damion a brother or a cousin of Justn?

15 hours ago, teachergirl said:

You know, I wondered about that after I looked around! Thanks, how many Turleys are there? Is Damion a brother or a cousin of Justn?

I have no idea.  I don't know if they're related at all.  It looks like Justin's father is Kevin Turley.

Thanks, I had gotten confused about what his father's name was....

Unrelated, Vaughn Olman had his two new grandchildren last week.

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

Thanks, I had gotten confused about what his father's name was....

Unrelated, Vaughn Olman had his two new grandchildren last week.

Now that's a visual.

Melissa ( Smith) Moore had her second Katherine Cecilia on March 11th.  She is of the 11 Smiths blog and her sister is engaged to a much older man, set to get married in June.

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Melissa ( Smith) Moore had her second Katherine Cecilia on March 11th.  She is of the 11 Smiths blog and her sister is engaged to a much older man, set to get married in June.

Holy shit. When you say older, you aren't kidding! That man is 60 if he's a day.

Is it bad that I sniggered when I saw their wedding registry includes a waterproof mattress protector?

I assume she's registered for it in anticipation of a possible future home-birth, which depending on your views, may or may not be more disturbing than a squirting orgasm or an incontinent husband. 

There was a thread hashing out the future union of Russell and Amanda a while back. Age differences can be a big stumbling block to a lot of relationships, but in this case, I just don't see the issue. She's not a teenager, and she's known him for years. They share a deep love of music, and similar values. Her greatest potential as a fundy female is to bear children to a headship. If they marry, she will have a chance at a family of her own, which may be something she dearly wants. 

Maybe it's not fair that she may someday have to become a caretaker to him, but that can happen in any relationship and at any age. Look at Jill Rodrigues' sister Amy. 

8 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

I assume she's registered for it in anticipation of a possible future home-birth, which depending on your views, may or may not be more disturbing than a squirting orgasm or an incontinent husband. 

There was a thread hashing out the future union of Russell and Amanda a while back. Age differences can be a big stumbling block to a lot of relationships, but in this case, I just don't see the issue. She's not a teenager, and she's known him for years. They share a deep love of music, and similar values. Her greatest potential as a fundy female is to bear children to a headship. If they marry, she will have a chance at a family of her own, which may be something she dearly wants. 

Maybe it's not fair that she may someday have to become a caretaker to him, but that can happen in any relationship and at any age. Look at Jill Rodrigues' sister Amy. 

Yeah, I poked around and found that thread. I agree they seem relatively well-matched in some ways, and I very much hope she will be happy, but I still feel it's hardly the consummation devoutly to be wished.

Yesterday marked 9 months that Lauren (Hope) Berkompas and Ben Berkompas tied the knot. No pregnancy announcement yet and she was suffering from some health issues the past months, although I never figured out what was actually going on with her. I always felt for her a little bit. We are the same age and sometimes I get really sad thinking about that so many of my friends are moving in with their boyfriends, get married and/or have kids. It must be even harder for her since the whole movement is based on reproduction.

Lydia Jeub posted a photo of herself and baby on March 18th on her facebook page. No mention of the new grandchild on the Jeub Family facebook page or Chris Jeub's page. 

3 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Lydia Jeub posted a photo of herself and baby on March 18th on her facebook page. No mention of the new grandchild on the Jeub Family facebook page or Chris Jeub's page. 

Chris had a post up but removed it at Lydia's request (see page 12 of this thread)

14 hours ago, Bethella said:

Chris had a post up but removed it at Lydia's request (see page 12 of this thread)

Thanks!!

The Morton-Campana wedding takes place this weekend. So I think we can add Alyssa to the list. If she follows after her sisters in law we can expect a honeymoonbaby.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived