IGNORED

Jill Duggar Dillard Pt 7 - Y'all Wanna Pay for My Vacation?

happy atheist

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dillard is the only duggar i follow because he usually posts pictures unlike his inlaws..

Guess I should have been following him, since I'm very curious about the webbing or non-webbing on his fingers.

His Instagram is now private. Why?

I just checked and his Instagram account is private for me too. It seems very unusual for a reality family that wants companies to pay for things they put on their Instagram. Maybe he has not thought through how the dullards will monetize their online presence, I would have to believe, rule number one is everything needs to be public.

I'm trying to think why he would go private now, I can't believe it's the comments about his web fingers. He has to be used to people making comments about them.

My guess is that its about the financial cloud hanging over their missionary vavations. When he was in Nepal he just got to do his thing.

Could he be feeling guilty that he fell down the Duggar grifter rabbit hole? Maybe in the TLC taped going away "party" something happened, could the in-laws or TLC have crossed a line that Derek was too naive to see coming ?

I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not that his account is now private.

Did he grow a pair and decided to not do the quasi-celeb thing& grifting with his inlaws?

Or, is he pouting?

I don't instagram but what Derrick is doing just looks fishy... very fishy

I guess it's a good thing that I followed Derick a while ago on Instagram if it's private now. I just checked and I can see his posts. He just posted a salmon lunch that Jill had made. #BestWife (yes, that's Derick's hashtag, not mine)

Dangit. My insta account is for my pole dancing. I have a feeling he won't be very quick to let me follow him now that he made it private. :-(

[align=justify][/align]

Dangit. My insta account is for my pole dancing. I have a feeling he won't be very quick to let me follow him now that he made it private. :-(

Oh, what a great way to get more followers. Maybe he wants to get to 1 million, so he makes his insta account private and the only way for people to see his posts are to follow him. And then when they have their specials and want to start making $$$ from his online presence he goes public again with more followers.

Bummer, for a second I thought maybe he was disenchanted with being a grifter. But now I'm thinking he is deep into the Kool-Aid.

He must be intimidated because we saw his freaky gecko fingers and realized he is one of the Lizard People.

:clap: Illumanati

There is an Instagram Dillard fan account that is sharing all the pictures. I saw them post their handle on Jill's account. The 'webbed' finger photo is there.

So is making fun of them physically the Duggars Kryptonite? Will they all flounce if they do that?

[align=justify][/align]

Oh, what a great way to get more followers. Maybe he wants to get to 1 million, so he makes his insta account private and the only way for people to see his posts are to follow him. And then when they have their specials and want to start making $$$ from his online presence he goes public again with more followers.

Bummer, for a second I thought maybe he was disenchanted with being a grifter. But now I'm thinking he is deep into the Kool-Aid.

I'm cynical about anything Duggar/Dillard/Seewald connected to believe that this is his motive.

He must be intimidated because we saw his freaky gecko fingers and realized he is one of the Lizard People.

pickles followed him - so if you follow pickles you can see everything

silly Derick = causing undue stress on people

It is a very common quote, but who says they need to work on their infant fussing when his milk is gone and he's still hungry? I wouldn't put it past these two to blanket train.

I'm not a parent but in my personal experience with cousins/friends babies/so on and so forth, isn't "working on it" usually used with older kids? Like toddlers? When they can actually somewhat grasp the situation? I don't know!

Can anyone tell where that salmon lunch photo was taken? It doesn't look like the kitchen of their old Stony Brook house.

The whole point is their cultish belief that you must have a happy countenance at all times! No matter what you may be feeling. He needs to work on making sure Israel does not fuss when he is hungry especially right after finishing a bottle. It will lead to whining and ungrateful, sinful children.

Eh, I still don't take the comment too seriously. I know I've made sarcastic type comments. Like when my kid was younger and made huge messes in his high chair, I'm almost positive I'd joke and say "I guess we'll need to work on that." But it didn't mean we were actually going to do anything different. It's just a phrase, that for whatever reason, gets said a lot.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived