IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

Seriously??? Labor!!! (that, or they realized she wouldn't be let on an airplane)

But...Jinger and Josiah, way better!

I knew it -!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't I say two weeks before the actual announcement - on the 1st. - she would have it - soon PEOPLE SOON

so you can't travel two weeks before your "due date" -

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well of course! JD is buddies with the cops as he is (or was) a Constable. They even got a local cop to falsely "arrest" JB in one episode. The courting sisters along with beavis and butthead got handcuffed instead.

Yeah, and if they did use JD's cop car, it's not only highly unethical, but illegal to do so. (grew up around cops) You are using the taxpayers property to play around with. It is also illegal in most, if not all states, to have cop lights on your car. That would be impersonating an officer. So I highly doubt it was a used cop car they purchased.

As to the girls not crossing their legs, it is considered very unladylike to cross ones legs. This is one of the things they teach you in cotillion (a southern thing). You don't even cross your ankles. Ever see the Princess Diaries? There is a funny scene concerning this very thing.

My youngest had mild reflux when he was a baby but this story is from earlier this year when he was 10. He's always been a picky eater and had issues with textures, although he's grown out of a lot of it to the point where we usually have him at least have a few bites of what everyone else is having, although I still let him fill up on more kid-friendly foods if what we're having is more challenging. Anyway, the vegetable that night was spinach (which my other picky eater actually loves) and he was moaning about it but we were insisting on a couple of bites. Well, he took a big bite, kind of gagged on it, and then somehow projectile-vomited it all the way across the dinner table. Needless to say, he's now excused from spinach :-).

Someone explain to me how Jinger and Josiah are going to be switched out for Jessa at a WOMAN'S conference. Ok, Jinger qualifies as a woman legally but is considered a child until marriage. How does Josiah get into the mix? Is he just a male chaperone and will have to sit on the stage with Jinger. Who else is going because no way will Jinger be allowed to spend the night at a hotel in a room alone or shared with her brother. I supposed they could just fly in and out the same day. What are they going to talk about? Jinger rarely speaks as it is. How will she talk about being a woman when she is not allowed any of the rights every other woman has? She can't even talk about marriage or pregnancy, which is in a married Duggar woman's wheelhouse. Oh, I so need to know what they are going to talk about. Let's hope someone on FJ takes the hit and attends.

I also really hope someone here attends. At the very least, maybe some random website will report on it. I seriously cannot figure out what Jinger is going to talk about.

Someone explain to me how Jinger and Josiah are going to be switched out for Jessa at a WOMAN'S conference. Ok, Jinger qualifies as a woman legally but is considered a child until marriage. How does Josiah get into the mix? Is he just a male chaperone and will have to sit on the stage with Jinger. Who else is going because no way will Jinger be allowed to spend the night at a hotel in a room alone or shared with her brother. I supposed they could just fly in and out the same day. What are they going to talk about? Jinger rarely speaks as it is. How will she talk about being a woman when she is not allowed any of the rights every other woman has? She can't even talk about marriage or pregnancy, which is in a married Duggar woman's wheelhouse. Oh, I so need to know what they are going to talk about. Let's hope someone on FJ takes the hit and attends.

Well if she's actually courting Lawson, she might have a bit to talk about. Although, that would be an odd way to announce that. I'm not sure either.

Every mother on here would probably be an excellent abstinence only sex ed teacher. I've read enough labor/breastfeeding/poop/vomit/pee stories on here to contemplate supergluing my legs shut. I can't even imagine how horrified teenage me would have been :lol:

I love it!

Also, I'm getting a feel for what the Baby Benessa threads are going to look like. Bodily waste and Bear suits all around :pink-shock:

Every mother on here would probably be an excellent abstinence only sex ed teacher. I've read enough labor/breastfeeding/poop/vomit/pee stories on here to contemplate supergluing my legs shut. I can't even imagine how horrified teenage me would have been :lol:

I love it!

Also, I'm getting a feel for what the Baby Benessa threads are going to look like. Bodily waste and Bear suits all around :pink-shock:

That's why my some cousins (4 are close in age 2 same age then one 2 years younger and one 2 years younger) and I never had the sex talk. Taking care of our younger cousins did the trick! Nanna didn't leave us alone but was only there on an emergency basis!

My 19 year kid daughter just returned from 6 hours babysitting four and two year olds, and announced that she was never having kids. Hopefully she will change her mind in say 10 years from now when she's in a stable relationship, financially secure, and ready. But for now, a tough day with two kids is a great incentive to be careful!

I was always terrified of being pregnant. It certainly wasn't a walk in the park but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Not creepy like I thought it would be either.

The prenatals I took weren't that big. I used the Nature Made brand ones because they didn't mess my stomach up at all. My current women's vitamin is actually much larger than my prenatal. I wonder if they make gummie prenatal vitamins.

They definitely do and they're even iron free!

So Jessa might be in labour, hmmmmm......

No, no!! I refuse to do this!! My blood pressure can't take another Jill-watch type wait. I'm not opening this thread anymore. When Jessa Blessa actually pops, someone will start a new thread and I'll read that one!

:-)

Okay, Jinger and Josiah are my undisputed two favorite Duggarlings, but wtf are they going to talk about? If JB going to force Josiah to talk about a failed courtship?

or put on bedrest?

I don't think she would be put on bedrest so close to her due date since she's considered full term already. My OB lifted all restrictions when I got to 37 weeks after having to take it easy from week 26 due to a shortened cervix. She's probably just uncomfortable with the baby pressing on her lungs which can cause nausea to reappear. Another possibility is that people complained after her appearances and the organizers didn't want her for the last scheduled appearance.

I don't think she would be put on bedrest so close to her due date since she's considered full term already. My OB lifted all restrictions when I got to 37 weeks after having to take it easy from week 26 due to a shortened cervix. She's probably just uncomfortable with the baby pressing on her lungs which can cause nausea to reappear. Another possibility is that people complained after her appearances and the organizers didn't want her for the last scheduled appearance.

She could still be put on bedrest. I was at 38 weeks due to high blood pressure. They put me on bedrest, and set a date to induce.

or put on bedrest?

I am giving her props

she has been active through her entire pregnancy unlike Jill :D

#babyseeald2weekstogo

#can'twait :cracking-up:

I read a short story awhile back about a demon who had decided to drag a new mother's soul down to hell. He showed up at her home in the middle of the night and informed her that sorry, her life as she knew it was now over and that she was going to burn for eternity. Her response was, oh really, you think I'm not already in hell? She then described her new baby's routine. The screaming, the nighttime feedings, the reflux and vomiting, the tiredness and achy breasts from nursing, mastitis, the whole enchilada.

At the end of the story, the demon went back to hell alone, having decided the new mom was suffering enough without hell's intervention.

I read a short story awhile back about a demon who had decided to drag a new mother's soul down to hell. He showed up at her home in the middle of the night and informed her that sorry, her life as she knew it was now over and that she was going to burn for eternity. Her response was, oh really, you think I'm not already in hell? She then described her new baby's routine. The screaming, the nighttime feedings, the reflux and vomiting, the tiredness and achy breasts from nursing, mastitis, the whole enchilada.

At the end of the story, the demon went back to hell alone, having decided the new mom was suffering enough without hell's intervention.

if were are discussing horror movies #babyseewaldwatch - drag me to hell is brilliannt

I am not a horror watcher - cujo ah - still can't get over that

but old gypsy women are scary

let's cheer - she made it to full term :D

they don't want her to appear - but they want Jinger and Josaih to appear - I don't see Jinger contributing anything relatable unless she is in a secret courtship -

I remember when the schedule was released of when Jessa and Ben would appear at the Women's Conference and so many couldn't believe she scheduled something so far from home so close to her due date.

The cancelation has certainly peaked my interest in what is going on.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived