IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

The "guest house" with the kitchen and that area discussed above show up in the "Duggar Pillow Patrol" video the Duggar boys did. They may or may not be legitimately connected to the room Ben was staying in, since they're not connected to each other how the video tries to make them seem. But they look like they're in the same building given that the door styles do match.

I thought the room Ben was staying in was a room in the garage - just up the stairs. Maybe?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all should go to high school sex ed classes and talk about the really gross aspects of parenting. That should get kids to either abstain of wrap it up. Barf.

I"m sure a few of our birth stories could do that too,..

I"m sure a few of our birth stories could do that too,..

Mmm hmm so true! The stories I read waiting for Jill to give birth has made me firm on the no kids issue!

My god, Bin isn't wearing a matching green shirt! I didn't realize that was permitted!

I wonder how that works. Do they all sit down in the morning and pick a color?

Silly! That is one reason to have that intercom system - but Ben wasn't hooked up to it because he was in the guest house. Poor Ben didn't get the memo..

So, they 'borrowed' an actual cop car to make their 'pillow patrol' video?

It was probably John David's constable vehicle, no?

So, they 'borrowed' an actual cop car to make their 'pillow patrol' video?

Well of course! JD is buddies with the cops as he is (or was) a Constable. They even got a local cop to falsely "arrest" JB in one episode. The courting sisters along with beavis and butthead got handcuffed instead.

Well of course! JD is buddies with the cops as he is (or was) a Constable. They even got a local cop to falsely "arrest" JB in one episode. The courting sisters along with beavis and butthead got handcuffed instead.

So much cringe in that episode. :embarrassed:

Okay, I'm sorry I'm terrified of vomiting so I just had to scroll past all those stories.

I was thinking after looking at the newest Southern Women's Show (Featuring protector of woman, Ben Seewald!) pictures, why do the Duggar girls never cross their legs when sitting? Is there some weird fundie thing against that? It seems like that would be less revealing than just sitting with your ankles together. Jessa looked like she was in danger of Basic Instinct-ing the crowd.

Okay, I'm sorry I'm terrified of vomiting so I just had to scroll past all those stories.

I was thinking after looking at the newest Southern Women's Show (Featuring protector of woman, Ben Seewald!) pictures, why do the Duggar girls never cross their legs when sitting? Is there some weird fundie thing against that? It seems like that would be less revealing than just sitting with your ankles together. Jessa looked like she was in danger of Basic Instinct-ing the crowd.

and that is when skirts become way less modest than jeans.

My first born spat up all the time. My cats were in heaven. Why you ask? Because it was a free meal. That's right. My cats would all zoom over when they heard the splat, to drink up my breastmilk, that had been brought up by my baby.

It made me gag every time. I would try to get the puddle cleaned up while juggling a baby, and shooing 4 cats. Eventually I gave up, and let them have at it.

It was probably John David's constable vehicle, no?

You can buy decommissioned police cars; a guy I knew in high school had one as his personal car to drive to and from school, and he was in high demand for student short films that required police cars. And at my university, the campus cops were generally cool with students using their cars temporarily in short film projects as long as it was an exterior shot and the car was not in motion.

and that is when skirts become way less modest than jeans.

that is why I always have shorts on under dresses/skirts. *the tomboy can get dressed up but will always be a tomboy deep down*

I have an oddly large number of friends who are physical therapists, and they all say not to cross your legs, especially when pregnant because it puts too much stress on the hips and public bone, it's much better to sit with your ankle on the opposite knee, man style, though obviously less modest in a skirt.Maybe Ma Duggar had a problem with her hips and passed this info down to her daughters? I always remind my girls to uncross when I notice it.

Isn't crossing your legs at the knee considered "too sexy" for a woman? The proper thing to do would be cross at the ankles. (I think I learned this from my prim and proper grandmother, although I always cross at the knee, despite her teachings) The royal family women sit with ankles crossed, too. Never at the knee.

My first born spat up all the time. My cats were in heaven. Why you ask? Because it was a free meal. That's right. My cats would all zoom over when they heard the splat, to drink up my breastmilk, that had been brought up by my baby.

It made me gag every time. I would try to get the puddle cleaned up while juggling a baby, and shooing 4 cats. Eventually I gave up, and let them have at it.

Ahhhh!!!! Oh man. At least it's usually just milk they throw up. Mine hardly ever had any stomach acid, the milk didn't stay down long enough to even start to be digested!

Ahhhh!!!! Oh man. At least it's usually just milk they throw up. Mine hardly ever had any stomach acid, the milk didn't stay down long enough to even start to be digested!

I'm beginning to think that FJ should have a book filled with stories of childbirth and babies. There are some really great stories on here! :lol:

Isn't crossing your legs at the knee considered "too sexy" for a woman? The proper thing to do would be cross at the ankles. (I think I learned this from my prim and proper grandmother, although I always cross at the knee, despite her teachings) The royal family women sit with ankles crossed, too. Never at the knee.

Leg crosser here, but technically the proper way to sit in a formal situation or a place like church is to cross one's ankles. Note that Kate Middleton is never photographed with her legs crossed at the knee. I can't sit with ankles crossed, maybe it's my height, but it's just so uncomfortable.

Y'all should go to high school sex ed classes and talk about the really gross aspects of parenting. That should get kids to either abstain of wrap it up. Barf.

When I was in junior high and high school I was a candy striper at my local hospital. One of my jobs was to take the candy and magazine cart to all the patient rooms. To get to the maternity ward I had to take the cart down a long hallway that wrapped around the labor and delivery rooms. One day I heard a woman screaming bloody murder and it terrified little 14 year old me. :pink-shock: BEST. ABSTINENCE. EDUCATION. EVER!

Jessa has canceled her appearance at the Southern Women's Conference in Jacksonville this weekend.

"*Due to unforseen circumstances, Jessa Duggar Seewald is unable to attend the Southern Women's Show on Saturday, October 17. Appearing in her absence will be siblings Jinger and Josiah Duggar."

Jessa has canceled her appearance at the Southern Women's Conference in Jacksonville this weekend.

"*Due to unforseen circumstances, Jessa Duggar Seewald is unable to attend the Southern Women's Show on Saturday, October 17. Appearing in her absence will be siblings Jinger and Josiah Duggar."

Seriously??? Labor!!! (that, or they realized she wouldn't be let on an airplane)

But...Jinger and Josiah, way better!

Wow, she was really going all the way to Jacksonville to speak at a conference two weeks before she was due? Uhhh, yeah, I was born 15 days early (and I was my mother's first - they say the first tends to come late, but obviously that's not always the case). Maybe she decided she didn't want to risk it, and if so, it was probably a good call.

Wow, she was really going all the way to Jacksonville to speak at a conference two weeks before she was due? Uhhh, yeah, I was born 15 days early (and I was my mother's first - they say the first tends to come late, but obviously that's not always the case). Maybe she decided she didn't want to risk it, and if so, it was probably a good call.

Here's my theory :)

They didn't think ahead on the plane restrictions, she's effing 38 weeks, wtf. and so, maybe the smaller airline to Dallas (connection?) let her on the plane, but then the connecting airline to go to FL wouldn't let her on, so JD flew down there (he landed there this afternoon) and swapped Ben and Jess out with Jinger and Josiah.....

I'm positive, due to the disparity in ages, that is the reason why my kids haven't given me any grandbabies yet, despite my gentle, subtle nudging :wink-kitty:

I agree with this. I was born nearly 2 weeks early and I was my mother's first. Plus it just doesn't seem like a very good idea to be travelling that lose to your due date.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived