IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

She could be in labor, but I wonder if she really is, since I'd think she'd want Jinger there....but who knows.

I doubt she would want Jinger there - she seems in those moments to just want Ben

maybe in a afterglow picture she would want Jinger there - but it's not like Jinger is delivering the baby

and I highly doubt Jill will be there - I will be shocked if Jill delivers the baby

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the above Inquisitr article, they mention Benessa was going to do a Q&A with the audience so maybe they don't need to plan any material. Then again, it would be stupid to send two kids who aren't used to public speaking into a question and answer session that isn't scripted. The questions will probably be about their boring family and none of their scandals, but who knows.

Also, on the topic of second hand birth control, I work in a kids clothing store so I see a lot of babies but when I really get the baby fever, I go babysit my friends 1 year old son. That's all the birth control I need.

I remember when the schedule was released of when Jessa and Ben would appear at the Women's Conference and so many couldn't believe she scheduled something so far from home so close to her due date.

The cancelation has certainly peaked my interest in what is going on.

Same here! I was starting to get interested in what was going on with her anyway seeing that she's so close to her due date. She's due on my birthday, so I'm interested to see if I will share a birthday with Benessa's first baby!

She could still be put on bedrest. I was at 38 weeks due to high blood pressure. They put me on bedrest, and set a date to induce.

Same here. I was actually 39 weeks and was put on modified bed rest through the weekend. I had my son via c-section a few days later.

Same here! I was starting to get interested in what was going on with her anyway seeing that she's so close to her due date. She's due on my birthday, so I'm interested to see if I will share a birthday with Benessa's first baby!

along with the first picture of #babyseewald's hand - I wonder if she will be still mysterious - or go full throttle like Jill has -

I bet any amount of dollars - it will be just a finger - then a hand - then perhaps a mouth - and then who knows

who else is shocked that Derick went private on instagram -yet they are so public with IDDY

but again that is the brand and jIll's personality - opposed to Jessa who is mysterious and show us a foot

From the article:

A commenter on the #NoMoreDuggars Facebook page revealed that TLC filmed Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald’s appearance at the Birmingham show. According to the Associated Press, TLC is producing one or more TV specials that star the soon-to-be parents, and one of the specials will focus on Jessa’s pregnancy. An attendee snapped a photo of TLC’s filming notice at the October 10 event.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2496431/jessa- ... D6QH6Mg.99

Did we know TLC had filmed their appearance during the last Women's Show? Wow, sounds like a riveting special. :roll:

Benessa seem to want to make their living off the spokes of being reality "stars". I can't believe their speaking engagements pay that well, but its something. And I bet they are shopping a book about how great it is to be young, married and fundie.

Who do you think they will be selling the first baby pics too? I bet to continue circling the drain with the family, Intouch would pay the most, would Benessa sell to them?

People may be interested in coughing up some money for a picture, but I think the Duggar band is too tarnished for People. For mainstream rags, that leaves Ok and Star, what would they pay for a Duggar baby pic?

I think People Magazine will publish the baby pics but only because People has a deal with TLC to promote their "stars". That's why there were so many covers with the Duggars and with Kate Gosselin. It's not because they are popular or sell magazines. Most people never never watched the show and no way do people run out to buy a magazine with them on the cover. If it wasn't for TLC pushing the agenda, they would have faded into obscurity a long time ago. Jessa's baby will really be their last gasp. Two Duggar daughters will have gotten married, had sex and given birth. What other story is there to tell that isn't salacious? They aren't actors that can reinvent themselves. The glass is empty.

In the above Inquisitr article, they mention Benessa was going to do a Q&A with the audience so maybe they don't need to plan any material. Then again, it would be stupid to send two kids who aren't used to public speaking into a question and answer session that isn't scripted. The questions will probably be about their boring family and none of their scandals, but who knows. [snipped]

That is very true. But the mere fact that doing a certain thing would be extremely stupid PR-wise obviously never stops a Duggar from doing it anyway - as recent events have served to clearly show...

Just sayin´. :wink-kitty:

Benessa seem to want to make their living off the spokes of being reality "stars". I can't believe their speaking engagements pay that well, but its something. And I bet they are shopping a book about how great it is to be young, married and fundie.

Who do you think they will be selling the first baby pics too? I bet to continue circling the drain with the family, Intouch would pay the most, would Benessa sell to them?

People may be interested in coughing up some money for a picture, but I think the Duggar band is too tarnished for People. For mainstream rags, that leaves Ok and Star, what would they pay for a Duggar baby pic?

I think People will do it, since the a show is back on the air.

Interesting that the Duggars are back to being interchangable puzzle pieces. Jinger and Josiah are definitely less controversial than Jessa because they havent made any moronic public statements, but they're completely irrelevant. The show clearly assumes that the Duggars alone are a draw, which is fucked up.

I really hope video of this makes it to the internet because I'm fascinated by what they could possibly say that is relevant to anything.

I dont think she's in labor, but she may have signs that its imminent.

I wonder if JB&M wanted to go in place, but the Women's Show people said no, so they had to send their interchangeable children?

From the article:

Did we know TLC had filmed their appearance during the last Women's Show? Wow, sounds like a riveting special. :roll:

I'd be highly annoyed to arrive at Jessa's talk only to be told I would be waiving my rights to not be filmed if I attended the session. I believe her appearance was included in the ticket price. I wonder if anyone complained? Could they get a refund if they chose not to be filmed? I find this extremely rude to the fans who may not have wanted to appear on TV, but paid money and showed up to support her. Utterly classless.

JessICA Seewald posted a pic this morning on her IG that she was driving three hours to visit Jessa and Bin today. She took a dog with her in the car, so I am assuming Jessa is NOT in labor as that would just be rude.

I got a feeling Jessa is in labour. That or it could be just another Jill Dillard baby watch craziness incoming.

How could it be "unforeseen?" She did know her due date was in 14 days, didn't she?

Even if they did have the baby, their prerogative has always been to delay actually saying/announcing anything. I bet they wait a few days after the birth. That's Jessa's style.

How could it be "unforeseen?" She did know her due date was in 14 days, didn't she?

I suppose she was hoping she'd have a spesssshul wedding anniversary baby, her supposed due date of November 1st.

Even if they did have the baby, their prerogative has always been to delay actually saying/announcing anything. I bet they wait a few days after the birth. That's Jessa's style.

Maybe that is why Ben's sister is headed to see her....gotta see her new niece/nephew

Also, darn it if she DOES have that baby right before the Big Shutdown here on FJ lolol...

I can't see Princess Jessa, her legs all akimbo, sweating & screaming in pain. I do believe after the first few contractions, she'll head to the hospital asking about "them epi-durals." And claim "complications" like Jill's. You can bet that the first picture will be full hair & make-up, looking down adoringly at her little "blessing."

Also, darn it if she DOES have that baby right before the Big Shutdown here on FJ lolol...

She probably planned it that way.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived