IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

Ah! I see you have changed your avatar, Alachantal. My DH is from Montreal and still has a soft spot for les Canadiens. But, I'm afraid we are pathetic and, yes, still deranged Leaf fans. Are you at least able to root for our Blue Jays? I've got my Jays shirt on, which I did not wear for the last two games. So, we should be good to go tonight. I hope you are rooting for us, although I doubt you are! :?

My truck avi wasn't showing up for some reason so I went searching for a new one lol... I wanted to put my actual Semi but I don't know how to make the picture small enough...

That's alright, I still have the utmost respect for you even though you are Leafs fans :P I'm a little crazy for my Habs but everyone here is big into the Canucks and I'm just like No lol. I honestly don't know the first thing about baseball, I don't follow it at all, but of course I'll root for the Jays simply because they're Canadian! :D I love how you have your lucky shirt! We all have our little superstitions and good luck charms when it comes to the game eh? Hope your boys kill it tonight!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My truck avi wasn't showing up for some reason so I went searching for a new one lol... I wanted to put my actual Semi but I don't know how to make the picture small enough...

That's alright, I still have the utmost respect for you even though you are Leafs fans :P I'm a little crazy for my Habs but everyone here is big into the Canucks and I'm just like No lol. I honestly don't know the first thing about baseball, I don't follow it at all, but of course I'll root for the Jays simply because they're Canadian! :D I love how you have your lucky shirt! We all have our little superstitions and good luck charms when it comes to the game eh? Hope your boys kill it tonight!

Aw. That's very nice, Alachantal! I totally understand and respect your Hab love. The best games are the Habs vs Leafs (even though we always suck)! I really hope you guys get your Expos back, too! (My husband is actually involved in trying to make this happen!) I'm not very hopeful about tonight, but I'm glad we have you on our side. :)

The headbands could be for baby Meredith. :think: To cheer Anna up perhaps?

Gonna take a LOT more than a couple of headbands to cheer up someone in Anna's position.

Ah! I see you have changed your avatar, Alachantal. My DH is from Montreal and still has a soft spot for les Canadiens. But, I'm afraid we are pathetic and, yes, still deranged Leaf fans. Are you at least able to root for our Blue Jays? I've got my Jays shirt on, which I did not wear for the last two games. So, we should be good to go tonight. I hope you are rooting for us, although I doubt you are! :?

Off topic but GO PREDS! James Neal,Pekka Rinne,Victor Bartley and Roman Josi are my buddies!

edited for grammer

Gonna take a LOT more than a couple of headbands to cheer up someone in Anna's position.

Yes... Like 40+ headbands and a new husband.

I'm going out of town for a week this Thursday and won't have Internet. I hope Jessa doesn't give birth to "Quincy" while I'm gone. I think it's still a bit early though? I don't know much about birthin' babies.

I second this! Not that I actually need this forum to scare me about pregnancy since I've gone and done that all on my own, but yenno... The new guy I'm seeing got me into coffee and made my 10 years of being vegetarian end and he's working on trying to convince me we'll have kids one day so yeah this whole topic is just like a big ball of nope! never happening! for me lol.

My ex's mother never gave up smoking or drinking when she was pregnant with him and his belly button was black as the night sky (apparently from the smoking?). I'm happy I don't smoke and rarely ever drink but I don't know if I could take the prenatal pills... I've been told they're "huge like horse pills" and I can barely swallow my tiny birth control pills. :shock:

I was always terrified of being pregnant. It certainly wasn't a walk in the park but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Not creepy like I thought it would be either.

The prenatals I took weren't that big. I used the Nature Made brand ones because they didn't mess my stomach up at all. My current women's vitamin is actually much larger than my prenatal. I wonder if they make gummie prenatal vitamins.

Off topic but GO PREDS! James Neal,Pekka Rinne,Victor Bartley and Roman Josi are my buddies!

edited for grammer

Blackhawks over here! But oh my god Blue Jays won! *Happy dance time*

I'm rewatching the latest season, and when Boob and DQ are giving Benessa kissing advice, where are they?! Is this the guest house? I can't imagine anywhere not at the TTH that would have a Duggar est. sign. It looks nice, maybe J'chelle's BFF Cindy helped decorate it?

frPMUMK.jpg

To me, it just looks like a set they decorated with things from their house. Jill and Derick had a similar family sign in their own home, I guess it would be in storage now.

That is a very strange area. I wonder if they built a "set" in the storage shed for talking heads and such. Interesting!

To me, it just looks like a set they decorated with things from their house. Jill and Derick had a similar family sign in their own home, I guess it would be in storage now.

Still can't believe that the Dillards asked for and received all those home decorating items, photos, furniture and baby gear IF they knew they'd be quickly hopping to the mission field. I wonder if their Visas will allow them to stay in one country for long, or if they will be constantly border jumping to avoid being "illegals"? I also wonder when they'll permanently return to the US?

Still can't believe that the Dillards asked for and received all those home decorating items, photos, furniture and baby gear IF they knew they'd be quickly hopping to the mission field. I wonder if their Visas will allow them to stay in one country for long, or if they will be constantly border jumping to avoid being "illegals"? I also wonder when they'll permanently return to the US?

I would imagine that they didn't think very far ahead, so they will probably be constantly border jumping. I'm thinking that they will return to the US, when Jill gets pregnant again because you know she had a difficult time and has to be close to a good hospital. Though it will grieve them to leave. :shifty-kitty:

It could just be a set. Or it could be the Duggar guest house. I am still not exactly sure WHERE this guest house is that is always mentioned. But I think I've seen photos of the kitchen before. I can't remember now.

The "guest house" with the kitchen and that area discussed above show up in the "Duggar Pillow Patrol" video the Duggar boys did. They may or may not be legitimately connected to the room Ben was staying in, since they're not connected to each other how the video tries to make them seem. But they look like they're in the same building given that the door styles do match.

I'm rewatching the latest season, and when Boob and DQ are giving Benessa kissing advice, where are they?! Is this the guest house? I can't imagine anywhere not at the TTH that would have a Duggar est. sign. It looks nice, maybe J'chelle's BFF Cindy helped decorate it?

frPMUMK.jpg

After I post this, I'm going to go get a life as I should be ashamed of how much time I spent sleuthing.

So the couch and loveseat and the flooring (you have to squint, but I'm pretty sure) match to where Jessa and Michelle are sitting here:

tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and-counting/videos/new-mom-advice-from-michelle-duggar/

Josiah and Marjorie were there when they announced their courtship

gospelherald.com/data/images/full/10316/duggar-courtship.jpg

The flooring is the same in the Anna Priscilla video and the fireplace looks similar with the "Family" sign and the chess set. Could at least be the same building there too.

youtu.be/NUMwvdK4SZw

This is the same furniture on "Dishing with the Duggars"

youtube.com/watch?v=cNNjCm6wXOc

It's the guesthouse/studio.

I was always terrified of being pregnant. It certainly wasn't a walk in the park but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Not creepy like I thought it would be either.

The prenatals I took weren't that big. I used the Nature Made brand ones because they didn't mess my stomach up at all. My current women's vitamin is actually much larger than my prenatal. I wonder if they make gummie prenatal vitamins.

they do, actually! that was one brand that i tried. it was mostly good (taste-wise) except for the yellow ones...they had that distinct vitamine-y taste.

My god, Bin isn't wearing a matching green shirt! I didn't realize that was permitted!

I wonder how that works. Do they all sit down in the morning and pick a color?

Ben does look out of place without green. I love Jessa's outfit! Michelle's-not so much.

I assumed it was taken in some TLC studio or a spare room they decorated.

My god, Bin isn't wearing a matching green shirt! I didn't realize that was permitted!

I wonder how that works. Do they all sit down in the morning and pick a color?

Doesn't the wife pick and lay out the clothes?

It's hard to tell what size those clothes are. If they are bigger, yeah...it could be warmer by the time they would wear them. But these are Duggars and they were a lot of clothing all year, for the most part.

If they are newborn...they aren't what I would choose to put a newborn in. Though I know many people do put their kids in cutesy stuff like that. I just didn't. My kid pretty much lived in footed sleepers for months. It was so much easier.

I don't have a baby, but I like to imagine that if I did, I would dress it exclusively in bear suits like this one:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/52109?feat=289-GN1

They're all over the internet, and who doesn't want a baby bear?

Ben and Jessa were at the Women's Show at Birningham Alabama yesterday - anybody go ? come on - details :D so far little kids are taking pictures

looks like Jessa is ready to pop - like a turkey - Happy Thanksgiving all my Canadian peeps

and Ben looks good :D

and I do think she likes keep people guessing. They probably both know that they if they go private in the instagrams there won't be a tv show - unlike Dercik who seems to be pouting - bad for business Derick

as for baby clothes - I doubt she will buy anything - she is more the type to use IDDY's even if she has a girl

I wanted to go, but I went to a wedding instead. It was okay, though since the preacher spent thirty minutes (out of a forty minute ceremony) talking about submission, occasionally using very sexual language.

"Matilda will come under Joseph..."

"Joseph will come over Matilda..."

(Names changed to protect the new helpmeet and headship)

Needless to say, the day was full of snark. I loved it.

The "guest house" with the kitchen and that area discussed above show up in the "Duggar Pillow Patrol" video the Duggar boys did. They may or may not be legitimately connected to the room Ben was staying in, since they're not connected to each other how the video tries to make them seem. But they look like they're in the same building given that the door styles do match.

Thought I'd pasted this earlier, but apparently I missed the "insert" button. Oops!

The video in question:

[bBvideo 560,340:1ggo6dmf]

[/bBvideo]

Sassy, I agree with you that it was a shame they requested all those wedding gifts that then had to go into storage-- maybe for many years-- however I just don't think Jill was planning to be a missionary that soon. I think it went something like this:

1.) All Jill can think about is marrying Derick. She can't concentrate on studying for her midwife's certificate or anything else.

2.) They get married and spend a few months in honeymoon bliss.

3.) All Jill can think about is having a baby. She can't concentrate on anything, not even decorating the nursery.

4.) Izzy is born

5.) In searching for new storylines TLC offers to fund Jill and Dericks pursuit of "missionary work" close by in El Salvador. It will be close enough that Jill and Derick can fly home whenever. Jill jumps at this so that she can spend all day, every day with Derick. They will be keeping a home in Springdale so that life outside of filming is as usual.

6.) Derick quits his job.

7.) The shit hits the fan and TLC pulls out. Now what are they going to do for money?

8.) Jill and Derick decide they can still be missionaries somehow but their fans will have to subsidize them.

9.) Fans start asking questions because Jill and Derick are faffing around, flying back home at the drop of the hat.

10.) TLC offers them a special or two.

Now the question is, how long will they stay South of the border and what will they be doing? Also what on earth will Jessa's storyline be once she has the baby? Will she and Ben start up a ministry? Will they hint at paid speaking engagements (without showing any actual speaking engagements)? Because at this point Ben is about to become a father and he still doesn't have a job other than lawn boy for JB and reality TV star.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived