IGNORED

John Shrader in Zambia Pt 5: Witnessing, Weeping & Wondering

happy atheist

Vasportsmom, I'm so sorry to hear of your leukemia diagnosis. Sending good thoughts.

I am sorry Vasportsmom! I have NHL. I know what you are going through. The worst part is waiting. I hope you get some good answers and advice in the coming week. I have been in remission for ten years, so there is hope.

You are wise to listen to the doctors and thank dog for health insurance.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about your diagnosis VASportsMom. I will take a trained licensed medical professional's advice or John Shrader's any day.

His latest post is talking about a young man named "Innocent." First Blessing, and now Innocent. If he is making up pseudonyms for them, then his choices are really fucking patronizing.

They may be legit names. My daughter ran into a few people with similar kinds of names in Ghana. There was a Pope named Innocent.

Good grief. I finally made it through all the parts of this....lunacy! I fell into this rabbit hole after crawling out of the Rodrigues thread and they are both.....words fail me. I was afraid I would need the rescue ferrets for this one! :cray-cray:

Edited for riffles

Good grief. I finally made it through all the parts of this....lunacy! I fell into this rabbit hole after crawling out of the Rodrigues thread and they are both.....words fail me. I was afraid I would need the rescue ferrets for this one! :cray-cray:

Edited for riffles

Do the ferrets for John Shrader have tiny bags of snack foods and a plane that none of them can fly? :P

Since the ferrets assigned to Jill Rodrigues have green eyeliner and modest skirts, it's only fitting that the Shrader ferrets have accessories too. :wink-kitty:

They may be legit names. My daughter ran into a few people with similar kinds of names in Ghana. There was a Pope named Innocent.

I've met lots of people from various parts of Africa. Names like that were not at all uncommon. I even have an acquaintance named Prince, though I can't remember his exact country of origin, I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in Africa... Ghana perhaps? I think it started with a G.

I received a leukemia diagnosis yesterday and frankly, John can go to hell. I will follow everything my doctor says because 1) he's trained and 2) I have 2 kids that I want to watch become wonderful young men.

Just want to give you a (((hug))). My best friend was diagnosed with leukemia 7 yrs ago. It isn't an easy road but she is here, doing great. There is a reason I call her my Ninja Sister.

Yesterday John added some pictures of guys in Zambia working on the "Miracle Ministry House". He has edited it to add a couple pictures of him working too. I get the impression that the other guys did most of the work and John just jumped in for a photo opportunity to "prove" he does more than stand around watching people work.

Yesterday John added some pictures of guys in Zambia working on the "Miracle Ministry House". He has edited it to add a couple pictures of him working too. I get the impression that the other guys did most of the work and John just jumped in for a photo opportunity to "prove" he does more than stand around watching people work.

That was my take on it too. I noticed that he did not show up in any of the original pics...

@ everyone who is facing tough medical things, for themselves or loved ones: May you find the grace and strength you need to cope, good sources of comfort, and hopefully, fast returns to health and joy. Retired RN here, and usually OK with alt therapies---as an adjunct to conventional stuff, and with the knowledge of the medical team--but these "herbs can do everything, with God's OK!" types make me get stabby. :evil-eye:

Demon-possessed landlord? What's the problems with that? Hasn't he read Luke 10:17-19? Or Mark 16:17-18? :pink-shock:

(And the seventy returned again with joy saying,†Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy name.†And He said unto them, “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.)

(And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.)

Dear Servant John, slave of the living Christ who has redeemed you: do you not believe the divine and inerrant words of God, as expressed in Holy Scripture??!?

Why is he still using the Team Zambia? Last time I checked they had kicked him off the team.

It seems like when he edited his post to add pictures showing he actually worked too, he removed some pictures of the other guys working to replace them with pictures of himself.

VaSportsMom, I'm sorry for what you're going through. We have a friend who was treated for leukemia about a year ago and is doing well. I am hoping the same for you!

Why is he still using the Team Zambia? Last time I checked they had kicked him off the team.

It seems like when he edited his post to add pictures showing he actually worked too, he removed some pictures of the other guys working to replace them with pictures of himself.

Just a guess but I'll bet there's a question of who was the "official/real" team leader- John probably feels it was his team so Rea couldn't kick him off it and he is entitled to use the name. :roll:

They've got a new prayer card, and have still integrated the Team Zambia logo :? They've also gone native :roll:

post-418-14452000892133_thumb.jpg

If John was going to wear that shirt why didn't he take off his tie? It looks even more stupid on him with the tie.

I think that John is really, really, REALLY mad that Rea got control of the Team Zambia website and removed him from it.

John and Esther have beautiful children. I pray they will survive their father constantly putting them in harm's way, and go on to lead wonderful lives.

Edited for riffles

Wow, Timothy is the spitting image of his aunt Anna. The Schrader kids are all good looking and seem pretty healthy. That's at least a relief.

Another relief is that they haven't announced that Esther is pregnant yet.

They've got a new prayer card, and have still integrated the Team Zambia logo :? They've also gone native :roll:

With this picture they're implying that they live in a hut. :shifty-kitty:

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived