IGNORED

John Shrader in Zambia Pt 5: Witnessing, Weeping & Wondering

happy atheist

Oh god, this one is so much worse :shock: And he hashtagged it #prayerequalscare

11880241_10204911927828166_1452826384_n.jpg

:character-jason: :character-jaws: Yes! we kill full grown baby's because we do abortion :confusion-seeingstars:

A few years ago a pro-life organisation here dropped miniature baby's in peoples mailboxes to make their statement, i know it is in dutch but i can't find a translation http://www.bndestem.nl/algemeen/binnenl ... s-1.326355

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad News-John is now asking for prayers for baby Stephen. He has a high fever but no signs of malaria yet. They are using a iFever app and temperature arm band to monitor things.

One of his FB friends asked if there were any doctors and clinics in the area that Stephen could be taken to. John responded, yes, if they needed to.

Um, John. You live in malaria country and refuse to vaccinate your children. Your baby is running a high fever. It was time to get medical attention BEFORE you sat your butt down at your computer to get on FB and report about this...adding a picture, to boot. Let's see...if I remember correctly, you have a vehicle, purchased with DONATED MONEY that hasn't yet helped bring anyone to Christ but COULD bring your youngest son back to health if you'd put him in there and drive him to a doctor.

God CAN use doctors, ya know?!!!!

:angry-banghead:

One of his FB friends asked if there were any doctors and clinics in the area that Stephen could be taken to. John responded, yes, if they needed to.

Um, John. You live in malaria country and refuse to vaccinate your children. Your baby is running a high fever. It was time to get medical attention BEFORE you sat your butt down at your computer to get on FB and report about this...adding a picture, to boot.

And then going on to post this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

:roll:

GTF off of the computer and take that child to a doctor, John.

John is such an selfish asshole. He spends all this money on himself and won't take his sick child to the doctor. :angry-banghead:

But if he gets off the computer, how's he gonna know how many likes, er, I mean, prayers Stephen has gotten? Besides. Taking care of sick children is wimin's work, don'cha know?

Public announcement:

John is an idiot.

Public understatement:

Same as above.

"FieldChurch of Dreams"

If you build it, they will come.

Starring John Shrader.

Music by John Shrader.

Directed by John Shrader.

Scriptwriter, John Shrader.

Cinematography, John Shrader.

Set design, John Shrader.

Set construction, Zambians.

Catering, Esther Shrader.

Wardrobe, Esther Shrader.

Custodial services, Esther Shrader.

Jesus H Christ, John Shrader is the Tommy Wiseau of missionaries.

From what I can tell, that armband is sold as a novelty product and is supposed to be very unreliable. He should not be basing Stephen's health on that. But hey, at least he took the time to share the WHO data on malarial deaths with his followers :? FYI, they are nearly all in sub saharan Africa in children under 5.

Someone has already advised essential oils, but I guess it's good they haven't turned to colloidal silver.

Well, no update on Stephen's fever today. BUT, we DO have a new quote about how awesome the Baptists are! (Well, John's kind of Baptists, anyway.)

My suspicion: Stephen actually DID run a fever yesterday but John was seeking sensationalism to boost his following. He must've been bored. I really think he was just looking to see how many people he could get a reaction from to measure how many people actually visit his page.

If Stephen has been as sick as John implied, he surely would have given an update today, instead of posting stupid stuff to push his personal, theo/political agenda.

I wish I could kick John in his personal little sanctuary.

Well, no update on Stephen's fever today. BUT, we DO have a new quote about how awesome the Baptists are! (Well, John's kind of Baptists, anyway.)

My suspicion: Stephen actually DID run a fever yesterday but John was seeking sensationalism to boost his following. He must've been bored. I really think he was just looking to see how many people he could get a reaction from to measure how many people actually visit his page.

If Stephen has been as sick as John implied, he surely would have given an update today, instead of posting stupid stuff to push his personal, theo/political agenda.

I wish I could kick John in his personal little sanctuary.

To the bolded - I am actually doubting it. John has been shown to not give a shit about his wife and kids, so posting things about his agenda would certainly take preference over a sick child.

I certainly hope that Stephen is okay. I am terrified of it ending badly.

He updated in the comments. Stephen's fever broke and he is fine now. John had 80 people praying. I'm leaning towards it being an attention seeking thing too. John seems rather bored lately.

Well, I HOPE it was an attention seeking thing. Satan knows I don't want any children to die or get seriously ill.

John is a fickin asshole. I've seen dogs take better care of their children than he does.

I wonder if Smuggar/Duggar being front-page news in the US in recent weeks, which probably means it was at least reported on overseas, caused him to feel somewhat neglected and in need of extra attention.

John has linked to his Twitter(his real mission field seems to be social media) and he is trying to guilt people into giving him money. I suspect finances are not that great.

Have u ever added up monthly $ spent 4 "comfort" foods? Now compare your missions $ that affect the comfort of souls 4 ever. Heaven or Hell?

https://twitter.com/missionsmuse

He should probably take off the dead link to his Team Zambia page. :?

John has linked to his Twitter(his real mission field seems to be social media) and he is trying to guilt people into giving him money. I suspect finances are not that great.

Have u ever added up the monthly $ spent 4 sending "comfort" food to John Shrader? Now compare those missions $ to the ones that could be sent to real missionaries giving actual help to people overseas.

This may have been a tactical error. A couple of tweets before he points to the sacrifice of eating yogurt instead of sour cream with Mexican food.

And then there is the picture of John positively buried in donated packets of beef jerky on his facebook page.

Give up your own comfort food first, Johnny Boy!

Oh FFS I bet John spent more on comfort food in a day than he gave to missionaries in a month before he become one himself.

Natural yoghurt is delicious with Mexican food and healthier. So no sympathy here for you John.

Plus the Chobani founder is giving up his $700 million fortune to assist refugees. So make that yogurt Chobani.

I think people wanting to support John should just send John their own snack and comfort foods directly and cut out the middle man. John likes to eat and can't be trusted with money....so win, win.

Plus the Chobani founder is giving up his $700 million fortune to assist refugees. So make that yogurt Chobani.

I think people wanting to support John should just send John their own snack and comfort foods directly and cut out the middle man. John likes to eat and can't be trusted with money....so win, win.

Except for the people who send the food. They lose.

Except for the people who send the food. They lose.

Depends on what they send. I've got an opened jar of mayonnaise that I'd be willing to part with. :twisted:

Pretty sure Chobani is PRO SODOMITE as our lovely friend John so lovingly calls people who are gay.

Can't support them.

If there is such a thing as a PRO SODOMITE, is there also an AMATEUR SODOMITE? :confusion-confused:

Is it wrong that I really, really want to troll him on Twitter?

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived