IGNORED

John Shrader in Zambia Pt 5: Witnessing, Weeping & Wondering

happy atheist

I have some tootsie rolls i absolutely hate. They're very popular for some reason even though they taste like ass....

On more serious note, how is Stephen?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have u ever added up the monthly $ spent 4 sending "comfort" food to John Shrader? Now compare those missions $ to the ones that could be sent to real missionaries giving actual help to people overseas.

This may have been a tactical error. A couple of tweets before he points to the sacrifice of eating yogurt instead of sour cream with Mexican food.

And then there is the picture of John positively buried in donated packets of beef jerky on his facebook page.

Give up your own comfort food first, Johnny Boy!

Hmmm.... I didn't think he was complaining about the yogurt. I thought he was pointing out a funny his kid made re: the yogurt. Did I miss something?

Any news on little Stephen?

His fever peaked at 102 but then broke. Thanks to the 80 people who prayed for him and answered John's supplications. yada yada. No news since then.

Hmmm.... I didn't think he was complaining about the yogurt. I thought he was pointing out a funny his kid made re: the yogurt. Did I miss something?

Yes, sort of. It's not the yogurt, per se. The Mexican food by itself is expensive "comfort" food in Zambia. The spices have to be imported and probably cost a lot. Also, John has made a huge song and a dance about not being able to get his preferred type of taco chips in Zambia. So leg-humpers sent him some.

Also, John has made a huge song and a dance about not being able to get his preferred type of taco chips in Zambia. So leg-humpers sent him some.

:violin:

:teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby:

:violin:

:teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby: :crying-yellow: :teasing-binkybaby:

So it seems he has figured out how to manipulate the idiotic masses. Moan about whatever treat he wants and poof it gets sent. Does he ever post about comforts his wife and kids miss or just himself? I would be embarrassed if I mentioned I missed something and people sent it to me. Perhaps we should send him some sugar free gummy bears since its likely he eats gifts from strangers. ;) If he suddenly gets explosive diarrhea its because he ate them all himself. ;)

Yeah, what if he gets a sudden bout of generosity and shares them with the kids? Do andrew can be very dangerous to small children and we know how much medical care Johnny boy will give his kids.

The only thing I would ever send him is a tract denouncing the handing out of religious tracts. Something like a chick tract with cartoons showing how wasteful it is print and distribute a bunch of crap to people who don't want it. :nenner:

I remember him asking for grifts when "Esther" missed having ice cubes. Although the jury is still out on whether it was actually *Esther* wanting ice, or if John was a finding a new and creative way to fleece people through his wife.

P.S. poor Esther!

If there is such a thing as a PRO SODOMITE, is there also an AMATEUR SODOMITE? :confusion-confused:

Amateur sodomites do it for the love of the sport... :character-beavisbutthead:

John Shrader seriously needs to send back that beef jerky. :roll:

He is now promoting Forks over Knifes on Facebook, and exploiting his deceased sister's memory yet again. I believe that eating healthy food and lowering your consumption of meat is a very good idea, but John has managed to piss me off for the 999th time.

From his public Facebook:

Having lost my dear sister, despite her following the "protocol" the "experts" told her to, and other friends to cancer, and after almost 20 years of personal research, I wish people would seriously take a look at this and things like it.

The facts are clear. The "success" rate of the money driven medical establishment is horrifically abysmal, yet people continue to blindly stumble into the ditch following them.

God is ultimately in control, but His Word never instructs us to fill our bodies with poison that indiscriminately kills healthy as well as sick cells.

In other news, he has glommed onto another church planting missionary, one Adam Rich from AR. He and his minions seem to be preaching at - attempting to take over? - other churches. John went to Adam Rich's church to sing hymns and sermonize. Kennedy was filling in for a Pastor in Lusaka, and Arcade preached at Truth Biblical Baptist Church with Roderick "teaching Sunday School, Leading the Music, and Interpreting!"

Is this what John is calling *his* church in Kafue? Catchy name.

"All told, we had four men from our ministry ministering in three different churches Sunday!" WTG, John. Praise Jesus. AmenTM. :twisted:

No. Don't send sugar-free gummy bears. Even to Shrader.

If were a multimillionaire I wouldn't waste my money on him, even for a practical joke.

He is now promoting Forks over Knifes on Facebook, and exploiting his deceased sister's memory yet again. I believe that eating healthy food and lowering your consumption of meat is a very good idea, but John has managed to piss me off for the 999th time.

In other news, he has glommed onto another church planting missionary, one Adam Rich from AR. He and his minions seem to be preaching at - attempting to take over? - other churches. John went to Adam Rich's church to sing hymns and sermonize. Kennedy was filling in for a Pastor in Lusaka, and Arcade preached at Truth Biblical Baptist Church with Roderick "teaching Sunday School, Leading the Music, and Interpreting!"

Is this what John is calling *his* church in Kafue? Catchy name.

"All told, we had four men from our ministry ministering in three different churches Sunday!" WTG, John. Praise Jesus. AmenTM. :twisted:

I hope he turns blue from drinking all that homemade collidial silver.

John has a rant about Trump on FB now.

incredibly pompous and pride-filled man

This sounds like a description of John. And he is back to putting quotes from himself on pictures. I think he is hoping they will get shared around and get him more attention. He is like Raquel in that his quotes are not very original. Pretty sure I've read "America's problem is not politics but prayerlessness" other places.

Having lost my dear sister, despite her following the "protocol" the "experts" told her to, and other friends to cancer, and after almost 20 years of personal research, I wish people would seriously take a look at this and things like it.

The facts are clear. The "success" rate of the money driven medical establishment is horrifically abysmal, yet people continue to blindly stumble into the ditch following them.

God is ultimately in control, but His Word never instructs us to fill our bodies with poison that indiscriminately kills healthy as well as sick cells.

I started to write about this a few days ago, but didn't.

I noticed that he doesn't mention his sister's name. I wonder if that is a family thing because the brother in law got tired of them using her as a fund raiser for themselves and said something. Or, because it distracts from John if he calls her by name.

I may also be a bit defensive about traditional medicine because yesterday was my final chemo infusion. I honestly didn't tell many people, including most of the inlaws and anyone other than very close friends, locally and certainly never mentioned it on facebook, in large part because I didn't want to hear about all the ways I had caused this or why I should go do XYZ. I had 5 relatively low doses of radiation and 6 fairly intensive doses of chemo, basically based on an algorithm of if x then y after they ran the labs after surgery. I had the option to refuse, but when my father had the same option after surgery for colon cancer 24 years ago, he took the chemo and is still alive and kicking.

John is also wrong on cancers not having a better "cure" rate than they used to have. Not only in childhood cancer but in nearly all cancers, treatments are getting better and life expectancy is increasing. Early detection helps, but treatment options are increasing. Even in pancreatic cancer, which I believe his sister had, and that has had among the lowest improvement, there has been 4 or 5 % improvement in survival rates.

I think anti medicine goes hand in hand quiver full, in part because paying for adequate medical care/ insurance coverage for 12 kids is very expensive, and you can't be for a single payer coverage since that is evil government, and you were told God would provide, so that must mean he'll cure anything that comes along, so it is a lack of faith to use medical intervention. Not to mention, medicine relies on science, and science obviously is God's enemy.

Edited to add, the suplements, oil, quackery cures, etc are at least as money driven as traditional medicine ever dreamed of being, and far less regulated. I believe my relative is somehow poisoning himself by taking whatever supplement he reads about that might extend life, and ordering bulk packages of various supplements from people in china... now he is having a variety of symptoms no one can figure out the cause of, and he still takes whatever floor sweepings of miracle powder from china he can get his hands on.... :cray-cray:

My acupuncturist (who is also a certified Chinese medicine pharmacist) is specific that for supplements, the pure, pharmaceutical grade stuff comes from Japan and the cheap crap comes from China.

The Young Living Essential Oils founder has an extensive history as a con man and charlatan.

Having had cancer and with an extensive cancer history in my family, I stay current on all relevant screenings. I consider it utterly vile of John to criticize his sister's choice of treatment. Wonder what he would do if facing the same hard decisions she did?

My acupuncturist (who is also a certified Chinese medicine pharmacist) is specific that for supplements, the pure, pharmaceutical grade stuff comes from Japan and the cheap crap comes from China.

The Young Living Essential Oils founder has an extensive history as a con man and charlatan.

Having had cancer and with an extensive cancer history in my family, I stay current on all relevant screenings. I consider it utterly vile of John to criticize his sister's choice of treatment. Wonder what he would do if facing the same hard decisions she did?

Do all he could to save his own grifting ass.

Wait what? Chemotherapy is a sin? Indeed the Bible does not instruct us to treat cancer with chemo but then again, it is oddly silent about most other 20th century inventions too...

The success rate depends on the cancer really, and some cancers it's pretty nice actually. For some other types of cancer, not so good. But I think the success rate of curing those cancers using prayers and essential oils is pretty damn low as well.

The bolded makes you a woman after my own heart (so to speak). This kind of stuff makes me see red. (I had an interchange with someone on FB on a variation of this subject just about 4 hours ago, also. I did give up and step away. You can't fix stupid).

I am here, NED (no evidence of disease, as the docs say), 12 years later, thanks to the "medical establishment".

Do I wish for many more strides to be made, so that many more can have good outcomes? Absolutely yes. But I can say for sure, without the shadow of a doubt, that I would not be walking around today if it were not for the "medical establishment".

Gah. Pisses me off, too. Even more so when I think about gullible people who are taken in by John's kind of sentiment.

FTR, I also believe that everyone can benefit from good nutrition, etc, etc. That takes nothing away from the "medical establishment".

Aside, my oncologist is an expert, not an "expert". Just had to add that. Scare quotes my foot.

Sarah had pancreatic cancer and it was a later stage when found. She had a very very pour outlook and I remember spent lots of money on alternative treatments (as well as medical). She stil died.

John you are a despicable, stupid, selfish, ugly man.

A poor excuse for a father, husband and Christian. I am ashamed of you.

I started to write about this a few days ago, but didn't.

I noticed that he doesn't mention his sister's name. I wonder if that is a family thing because the brother in law got tired of them using her as a fund raiser for themselves and said something. Or, because it distracts from John if he calls her by name.

I may also be a bit defensive about traditional medicine because yesterday was my final chemo infusion. I honestly didn't tell many people, including most of the inlaws and anyone other than very close friends, locally and certainly never mentioned it on facebook, in large part because I didn't want to hear about all the ways I had caused this or why I should go do XYZ. I had 5 relatively low doses of radiation and 6 fairly intensive doses of chemo, basically based on an algorithm of if x then y after they ran the labs after surgery. I had the option to refuse, but when my father had the same option after surgery for colon cancer 24 years ago, he took the chemo and is still alive and kicking.

John is also wrong on cancers not having a better "cure" rate than they used to have. Not only in childhood cancer but in nearly all cancers, treatments are getting better and life expectancy is increasing. Early detection helps, but treatment options are increasing. Even in pancreatic cancer, which I believe his sister had, and that has had among the lowest improvement, there has been 4 or 5 % improvement in survival rates.

I think anti medicine goes hand in hand quiver full, in part because paying for adequate medical care/ insurance coverage for 12 kids is very expensive, and you can't be for a single payer coverage since that is evil government, and you were told God would provide, so that must mean he'll cure anything that comes along, so it is a lack of faith to use medical intervention. Not to mention, medicine relies on science, and science obviously is God's enemy.

Edited to add, the suplements, oil, quackery cures, etc are at least as money driven as traditional medicine ever dreamed of being, and far less regulated. I believe my relative is somehow poisoning himself by taking whatever supplement he reads about that might extend life, and ordering bulk packages of various supplements from people in china... now he is having a variety of symptoms no one can figure out the cause of, and he still takes whatever floor sweepings of miracle powder from china he can get his hands on.... :cray-cray:

I received a leukemia diagnosis yesterday and frankly, John can go to hell. I will follow everything my doctor says because 1) he's trained and 2) I have 2 kids that I want to watch become wonderful young men.

Pancreatic cancer is a particularly nasty disease. There's no denying that survival rates for allopathic treatment have a long way to go (although it depends on the type of cancer and they are getting better), HOWEVER, as lousy as those stats might be,they're light years ahead of what alternative therapies have to offer.

I received a leukemia diagnosis yesterday and frankly, John can go to hell. I will follow everything my doctor says because 1) he's trained and 2) I have 2 kids that I want to watch become wonderful young men.

Vasportsmom, I'm so sorry to hear of your leukemia diagnosis. Sending good thoughts.

Vasportsmom, I'm so sorry to hear of your leukemia diagnosis. Sending good thoughts.

Aww, yesterday must have been a tough day, Vasportmom. I too am sending sympathy and good wishes your way.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived