IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

My God, that's horrible. The Duggars can barely run to the outhouse without calling for a formal photo shoot. Just remember, someone had to be standing there with a camera directing that awkwardness.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell are Boob and Michelle in that picture?

Remember Michelle and Anna were pregnant at the same time. Michelle had Josie early.

Remember Michelle and Anna were pregnant at the same time. Michelle had Josie early.

To me, it would make sense if Josie was in the picture too, along with Boob and Michelle. Oh well, guess that's why it's an awkward photo.

I just randomly came across this picture on the Awkward Family Photos site. I was like OMG it's Boob & Mullet & Smugs & Anna. I've never seen this one before. Which baby is this??

4281884108.jpg

I see that and raise you this :lol:

tumblr_nga5gcMcWH1u5s9hao1_500.jpg

Just a note... I can't find the picture that was posted of Mack on the clear glass thing (what's it called again?) in Chicago, but I saw it when it was posted (can't remember where, dangit) and I'm pretty sure that it was an old picture. So I wouldn't count on Anna being in Chicago.

To me, it would make sense if Josie was in the picture too, along with Boob and Michelle. Oh well, guess that's why it's an awkward photo.

Mac's a newborn here, so the photo is from October of '09. Josie wasn't born until December of '09. So Michelle was pregnant with her here.

It's awkward because a tiny baby is in center of a photo flanked by her parents and grandparents while both couples are making out. Most normal parents and grandparents beam at the new baby or smile for the camera.

Mac's a newborn here, so the photo is from October of '09. Josie wasn't born until December of '09. So Michelle was pregnant with her here.

It's awkward because a tiny baby is in center of a photo flanked by her parents and grandparents while both couples are making out. Most normal parents and grandparents beam at the new baby or smile for the camera.

Basically what I was thinking. You said it better than I could have.

Married or not, it's completely gag-worthy.

BECAUSE, you guys... if they don't pose like that they can't share their testimony about the joy of heterosexual rumpy pumpy

BECAUSE, you guys... if they don't pose like that they can't share their testimony about the joy of heterosexual rumpy pumpy

Or is that " hokey-pokey"?

Or is that " hokey-pokey"?

Rumpy pumpy is hilariously beautiful, though I would suggest that anyone who uses it hammers out a definition with their partner or it could lead to an ugly wugly suprisey wisey

Rumpy pumpy is hilariously beautiful, though I would suggest that anyone who uses it hammers out a definition with their partner or it could lead to an ugly wugly suprisey wisey

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw this first and thought she was born and that was her name. Heart rate returning to normal....

:shifty:

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one. I clicked on what was the most recent page of this thread at the time and saw "Michelle Roberta" and thought "noooo, they wouldn't" because I assumed M4 was here. FALSE ALARM.

Except now I'm 50% sure that's what they WILL call her :ew:

Who remembers that bizarre Wikipedia edit the Duggar's page had? Where M4 was listed as to be named "Michelle Leigh"? I'm also wondering if there was any truth to that random edit. Jill and Derick did announce J'Izzy's name as soon as they found out the sex (to friends and family, not to we heathens) so who knows, it could be that too.

that's not making out - that's putting on a shit show for the camera and the us the viewers acknowledging that these people all together have no chemistry

show me a picture of Ben and Jessa - they have chemistry - smashed faces together than the photo that was posted :D

:cracking-up:

I can't take credit for it. I heard it in Black Adder and it's my favorite :lol:

At this point, I'm expecting an announcement sometime in the next week (sneak it in when everyone's busy working). I'm not sure whether baby M is here yet, but if she isn't, it'll be in the next few days with announcement (and photos of Anna, looking exhausted and unprepared, with the newborn).

So at what point do the Married Duggar kids actually learn to kiss? I swear that almost every kiss looks awkward. Outside of that Jessa/Ben pic that had people in an uproar, everyone looks uncomfortable. Not so much because or the cameras just more of not knowing what they are doing.

So at what point do the Married Duggar kids actually learn to kiss? I swear that almost every kiss looks awkward. Outside of that Jessa/Ben pic that had people in an uproar, everyone looks uncomfortable. Not so much because or the cameras just more of not knowing what they are doing.

ugh, i know. they're always so... puckered. and josh and anna are always keeping their eyes open. wtf.

At this point, I'm expecting an announcement sometime in the next week (sneak it in when everyone's busy working). I'm not sure whether baby M is here yet, but if she isn't, it'll be in the next few days with announcement (and photos of Anna, looking exhausted and unprepared, with the newborn).

I don't know how to bold on my phone....what is that last bit in parentheses supposed to mean? (I was ready to go on a little rant, and decided it's probably best to ask you to clarify first ;-)

Archived