IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/682517408548578/?type=1&source=48&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

Anna still has yet to pop according to the duggar facebook page.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys remember that horrible show about the couple that waited for their wedding day for their first kiss and then spent the rest of the episode sucking each others faces off in the most cringey manner possible?

ughhhhhhh

edit: oh look I found it:

Do you guys remember that horrible show about the couple that waited for their wedding day for their first kiss and then spent the rest of the episode sucking each others faces off in the most cringey manner possible?

ughhhhhhh

Holy crap, that was just the preview and it grossed me out. I think I'd rather be subjected to J&A's hand-sex..........

Holy crap, that was just the preview and it grossed me out. I think I'd rather be subjected to J&A's hand-sex..........

HAHA! It was vomit inducing. Even the guests were getting grossed out after a while. And they were ravenous. They could not seem to stop kissing for the entire reception.

The Duggars just posted a pic of Anna and Jessa to their FB page. Anna is apparently still preggers and "late" for the first time.

The Duggars just posted a pic of Anna and Jessa to their FB page. Anna is apparently still preggers and "late" for the first time.

all you mother's and medical professionals

what does that mean for a fourth ?

Anyone think she just doesn't want to be born to those people

or something entirely different -something medical ? especially for a 4th ?

Glad they finally said something before we all turned blue in this thread. :shrug:

Poor Anna, I hope she isn't having to live at the in-law's....

11742631_682517408548578_6475018490907100845_n.jpg?oh=c7560b058e5808e6bba2e169b96a1e66&oe=5626394E

At this point, I'm expecting an announcement sometime in the next week (sneak it in when everyone's busy working). I'm not sure whether baby M is here yet, but if she isn't, it'll be in the next few days with announcement (and photos of Anna, looking exhausted and unprepared, with the newborn).

I'll probably miss the birth announcement as I will be out of the country starting Wed.

Glad they finally said something before we all turned blue in this thread. :shrug:

11742631_682517408548578_6475018490907100845_n.jpg?oh=c7560b058e5808e6bba2e169b96a1e66&oe=5626394E

Jessa put some shoes on :D

and Anna looks better a week late than Jill did :D

Jessa and Anna both look good. I was so sick of seeing Jill's striped skirt, these maternity clothes look great. Looks like Anna has some new maternity clothes and it is nice to see Jessa in a non-floor length maternity look.

Jessa and Anna both look good. I was so sick of seeing Jill's striped skirt, these maternity clothes look great. Looks like Anna has some new maternity clothes and it is nice to see Jessa in a non-floor length maternity look.

Umm, pretty sure Jessa's wearing Jill's clothes. :lol: I recognize both the shirt and skirt as stuff Jill has worn pretty regularly in the past. Maybe not in the same outfit though because you're right that Jill would probably pair the pink shirt with a striped skirt instead OR a long, blouse-y tunic thing with the jean skirt. Jessa just has a better sense/cares more about looking stylish and knows how to put outfits together.

Jessa looks cute and I'm sure Anna is going for comfort but a black maxi skirt would probably work better with the shirt.

ughhhhhhh

caught this just now with the Headship right behind me.....I think he was more weirded out than I was!! Holy crap those poor poor folks....

:pink-shock: :pink-shock: :disgust: :disgust:

what has been seen.............cannot be unseen.............. :wtf:

Jessa is wearing a cute outfit, but Anna's does not match.

Watchu mean, doesn't match. I thought Anna's was coordinated perfectly fine.

Watchu mean, doesn't match. I thought Anna's was coordinated perfectly fine.

Anna's outfit is more sleeker and polished. The grey skirt is a much better choice than a black skirt.

Jessa's? I wouldn't call it cute. There isn't anything wrong with it, just there something rag baggy about it. I think I would like each of those separates with other pieces. Like a cleaner neckline shirt with that skirt.

Jessa and Jinger definitely seem to be the most fashion-forward of the Duggar girls, Anna just looks done, I doubt she cares much what she wears right now as long as it fits and is comfortable.

Jessa has quite interesting feet, reminds me of my sister, who's 5'4 with size 10 feet, long and narrow, with long toes. Nothing wrong with that, I may need to apologize to my sister for teasing her for a few years though...

Anna's outfit looks fine to me. I don't like Jessa's skirt though. I notice Jessa is both pregnant and barefoot. I'm half surprised they didn't stage the picture in or near one of the kitchens.

Jessa and Jinger definitely seem to be the most fashion-forward of the Duggar girls, Anna just looks done, I doubt she cares much what she wears right now as long as it fits and is comfortable.

Jessa has quite interesting feet, reminds me of my sister, who's 5'4 with size 10 feet, long and narrow, with long toes. Nothing wrong with that, I may need to apologize to my sister for teasing her for a few years though...

I guess they are the most into fashion of the older girls, but that doesn't necessarily translate into "overall best dressed." I think sometimes they try too hard with mixed results...ie the unnecessary amounts of bronzer. I've sometimes found Jill and Jana's outfits to be more fashionable...Jill reminds me of hipsters I see about town sometimes...

RE Jessa's feet, didn't we find hers on a foot fetish website? I hope her and her ilk never realize feet can be defrauding.

I agree about the trying too hard, I do wish all of the girls minus Joy would ease up on the eyeliner sometimes, but I know a few people who do that, so I'm guessing it's a "thing". I did actually like Jessa's one outfit during, I think, her honeymoon, which I think included leggings, trench, and boots with a cute little bun for her hair. There's been a couple pictures of Jinger that made me think she should be at whatever the Christian equivalent of Coachella might be, she seems to like a little more of the bohemian look.

Side note, I've never paid much attention to Joy's clothes, but it seems like she takes a "less is more" philosophy with make-up, and I've got to say, the more natural look suits her. I also like her hair best out of all of the girls, it just looks healthier for some reason, in addition to well groomed. Like thick and glossy and just taken care of, and I have serious hair envy, mine is a wavy, frizzy mess right now.

ughhhhhhh

When you said "most cringeworthy" I assumed you were talking about TFDW sucking on Pris' face but OH.MY.DOG...the chewing on each other...it's like Nathan's hotdog eating contest...but with tongues...

I don't know how to bold on my phone....what is that last bit in parentheses supposed to mean? (I was ready to go on a little rant, and decided it's probably best to ask you to clarify first ;-)

I meant to reference how the Duggars, unlike families like the Bateses, don't give their post-partum women more than a minute to gussy up before taking out the camera. Compare photos of Jill after hours of labour and an emergency c section with the photos of Erin Paine, who looked much more refreshed because she'd had the opportunity to rest and recover a little more before pictures.

Jessa looks cute and I'm sure Anna is going for comfort but a black maxi skirt would probably work better with the shirt.

My vote is denim for Anna's skirt. :lol: Right now she is wearing 4 different colors and her silhouette is all baggy and shapeless. Black would have been okay, too, but denim is more of a neutral with the loud top.

Does that house have air conditioning? Is it hot in Arkansas these days? Being 10 months pregnant in July is always bad planning :lol:

Archived