IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Are they even in AR? I saw some picture somewhere of "Happy 4th of July from the M'Kids", and they were standing on the glass floor of that place in Chicago they always show when people go to visit the Pecan Thieves. Did they take the death trap RV up there for the holiday? I can't imagine she'd be allowed to fly this close to her due date. (Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere. Just trying to catch up after a blissful week away from work.)

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will number 4 have an M name, or will this one be a break away letter... hmmm.

Since they have M names and this one's a girl, Josh should name her after his mother. M'Chelle II.

Of course M4 will have an M name. I bet there will be an IG post from one of them (tagged with #prolifegen of course) and that's it.

I think we will know quickly.

They should post a pic of her going to be sister mom ( Mack) holding her. We know she's going to be the one taking care of her.

When does the latest issue of People come out? I bet the baby is already here and they are trying to sell the pictures to whatever media outlet will buy it. I see People buying it, at least some magazine will, and the Duggars will try to spin it to make Josh and Anna look good. All part of trying to rehab Josh and the Duggar image, with TLC hoping the public buys it so they can bring back their cash cow.

They basically don't say anything about James. It's sad.

Anyway, I think the baby will be born on the 11th.

They don't actually KNOW anything about James...or is that Justin--Jeremiah? All the same to the parents.

I hope Anna is able to give birth in peace and that the baby is healthy. I hope she is not giving birth in the warehouse/guesthouse amid the crap that didn't sell at the flea market. At least let her give birth in Grandma's room with some privacy. Or will they all gather in the great room and watch her and film it just in case it is needed for a revival of the show?

They don't actually KNOW anything about James...or is that Justin--Jeremiah? All the same to the parents.

I hope Anna is able to give birth in peace and that the baby is healthy. I hope she is not giving birth in the warehouse/guesthouse amid the crap that didn't sell at the flea market. At least let her give birth in Grandma's room with some privacy. Or will they all gather in the great room and watch her and film it just in case it is needed for a revival of the show?

Dear God, I hope they don't have a family member film it or Anna with the baby right after birth and then release it on Youtube on their own like they did with Jill and Derrick leaving.

Dear God, I hope they don't have a family member film it or Anna with the baby right after birth and then release it on Youtube on their own like they did with Jill and Derrick leaving.

On the filming: Their fans and prayer-partners will want to see it. It's a ministry lol.....

Side note: Every time one of them is shown in that dirty inflatable kiddie birthing pool [cause kids have gills and can swim thru fecal germs at birth] I always think of the baptism scene in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

That was my very first thought. It'll end up on You Tube as part of the "See??! People will still watch us! Our name and brand aren't poison!" campaign JB seems to be starting. That's the impression I got from the YT vid of the Dillards goodbye. Gotta keep the leg humpers humping until TLC makes up their mind.

My sincere hope is Anna doesn't want the labor/birth taped at all. I have a feeling she may be having a really hard time with the outing of Josh's dirty little secret and isn't in the mood for any publicity. I know she was taped on the message of the Father's Day video, but I don't see her wanting to share this birth on tape. She may be okay with a pic of her holding the new baby, but without Josh.

She's still on a hormone high, and maybe that's protected her from worrying about Josh. Once reality sets in, after the baby is born, hope she doesn't end up with postpartum depression.

Not like they can go back to running the used car lot again? Who'd want to buy a used car from the neighborhood pedophile?

Are they even in AR? I saw some picture somewhere of "Happy 4th of July from the M'Kids", and they were standing on the glass floor of that place in Chicago they always show when people go to visit the Pecan Thieves. Did they take the death trap RV up there for the holiday? I can't imagine she'd be allowed to fly this close to her due date. (Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere. Just trying to catch up after a blissful week away from work.)

I know that I was not allowed to travel more than an hour from home after the 27th week and no flying. But since they don't think the rules apply to them, I wouldn't be surprised if she had the baby in the bathroom of the death trap RV already while Josh was driving. And they are waiting to announce it when they get back to Arkansas.

Isn't it up to the OB to tell you not to fly not the airlines? It's not like she goes to a doctor for her care. She goes to a midwife. Look at all the dumb decisions Jill made while she was in labor.

Mercy Duggar needs a birthday. Still voting on Mercy for M'4 name...

Curious to see the name.

I also think they will use her to try and spin Josh as "omgzzz guys! Josh iz DA best daddy!! Cuz Jesus and babiezz!!!1!!"

Poor kid.

Isn't it up to the OB to tell you not to fly not the airlines? It's not like she goes to a doctor for her care. She goes to a midwife. Look at all the dumb decisions Jill made while she was in labor.

Some airlines require a doctor's certificate if you're going to fly after your 8th month. Some don't have any restrictions at all.

She may be in the Chicago area intentionally to give birth with Priscilla there. Not to deliver M4, of course (seriously, how bad of a midwife would Prissy make??!) but for support. I imagine she'd like all the familial support she can get right now.

I wouldn't want to do so with an unknown midwife, but Anna seems a little lackadaisical about location. I still remember the near-miss with the RV and the book signing.

I bet everything that it'll be filmed....'just in case'

Either the TLC crew will be there or else the duggars will film it.

I hope not, just so she can finally have a birth without a camera in her face.

I hope not, just so she can finally have a birth without a camera in her face.

Same here, she deserves to give birth without cameras everywhere.

Given that she went into labour early with the M3s, I'm surprised she hasn't had the baby yet. Is extreme stress something that can delay labour? I know she's not even due yet; I'm wondering for science.

*Edited to add: I "learned" in the Jillizzle Watch '15 that later babies generally came earlier.

I think the baby has been here for at least a couple of days. She has never gone overdue and this is her fouth child.

And for the name, if the baby ends up being Michelle Leigh i am still taking credit for breaking the news, i want to go full pickles style :lol:

I think M4 will be born on James' birthday (11th). What more does one of the lost boys need than a niece to steal the required instagram post and "you are such a blessing from the lawd" speech?

I'm betting the name will be Michelle Forgiveness.

I vote for Mbub already being here. I think Jill helped deliver it and flew out to who-cares-where the next day.

My guess is that Jessa will be the first to post it on Instagram with some sort of long bible passage as the caption.

The baby better hurry up though, Aunt Johannah needs to start learning how to raise up babies!

(I actually think that Anna has done a pretty good job of raising the first few herself, we know that Josh is no help, but I think 4 will be too much on her and one of the Aunties will be called in)

I think M4 will be born on James' birthday (11th). What more does one of the lost boys need than a niece to steal the required instagram post and "you are such a blessing from the lawd" speech?

I'm betting the name will be Michelle Forgiveness.

James' birthday was the 7th.

Given that she went into labour early with the M3s, I'm surprised she hasn't had the baby yet. Is extreme stress something that can delay labour? I know she's not even due yet; I'm wondering for science.

*Edited to add: I "learned" in the Jillizzle Watch '15 that later babies generally came earlier.

^^ For some reason I thought she was due in June...but I think my brain equates pregnancy with 36 weeks, not 40+. I hope she doesn't have a bad time with this one, stress will do some crazy things. :|

Archived