IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

If they insist on wearing maxi they should go for something like this:

Of course they would have to wear a turtleneck under it to avoid defrauding anyone but that is ok.

PS: I didnt see an option to upload the picture so I linked. Is that allowed?

edit: lol linking image didnt work so I will put in the link to the store: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.d ... lothes.jsp

edit 2: I found the perfect duggar maternity dress! http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS ... 911641&r=2 8-)

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you said "most cringeworthy" I assumed you were talking about TFDW sucking on Pris' face but OH.MY.DOG...the chewing on each other...it's like Nathan's hotdog eating contest...but with tongues...

It reminded me of parasites.

It is an example of how TLC makes fun of their reality "personalities". I do not understand why someone did not pull them aside and help them to avoid embarrassment. Can you imagine when they saw themselves on tv??

She was so aggressive that I hope he survived the wedding night. :lol:

What I find interesting about Jessa Blessa's look... it reminds me of her bridesmaids' dresses! The color, the way it almost wants to rouche around her belly. It is quite a formal top (IMO). Odd that when they go to real events that are meant to be formal, they dress waaaay down. And lo and behold, she owns this semi-formal preggo top! Color me surprised!

Anna's outfit looks fine to me. I don't like Jessa's skirt though. I notice Jessa is both pregnant and barefoot. I'm half surprised they didn't stage the picture in or near one of the kitchens.

Duggars don't do kitchens.. Not really.

It reminded me of parasites.

It is an example of how TLC makes fun of their reality "personalities". I do not understand why someone did not pull them aside and help them to avoid embarrassment. Can you imagine when they saw themselves on tv??

She was so aggressive that I hope he survived the wedding night. :lol:

What on earth were they doing? Had they never seen anyone else kiss?

I think after the birth is when there is a possibility of a MAJOR breakdown for Anna. It's rough hormonally after a baby as is. With all that she is going through, this birth will be her hardest postpartum IMO.

If they insist on wearing maxi they should go for something like this:

Of course they would have to wear a turtleneck under it to avoid defrauding anyone but that is ok.

PS: I didnt see an option to upload the picture so I linked. Is that allowed?

edit: lol linking image didnt work so I will put in the link to the store: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.d ... lothes.jsp

edit 2: I found the perfect duggar maternity dress! http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS ... 911641&r=2 8-)

That dress from ASOS is beautiful! It's frumpy but also modern and kind of bohemian. I like :D

I could definitely see Jill wearing it.

Glad they finally said something before we all turned blue in this thread. :shrug:

Poor Anna, I hope she isn't having to live at the in-law's....

11742631_682517408548578_6475018490907100845_n.jpg?oh=c7560b058e5808e6bba2e169b96a1e66&oe=5626394E

Am I the only one morbidly excited for the lineup of 6+ pregnant Duggar women in about 10 years?

Am I the only one morbidly excited for the lineup of 6+ pregnant Duggar women in about 10 years?

Shudder.... :cray-cray:

I would just like to give Anna props for getting showered and dressed at 40+ weeks of pregnancy. The clothes even look clean and her hair is curled, nails done. Even if she had help this is a Herculean feat.

Way to go Anna. May you soon feel safe and relaxed enough to allow your body to go into labor.

What on earth were they doing? Had they never seen anyone else kiss?

Ew. Ew. Ew. They're like baby birds getting food from their mama. Ew.

Ew. Ew. Ew. They're like baby birds getting food from their mama. Ew.

I hope Anna took some notes from this woman. This is how you silently tell your man who's in control! By eating his face off.

What I find interesting about Jessa Blessa's look... it reminds me of her bridesmaids' dresses! The color, the way it almost wants to rouche around her belly. It is quite a formal top (IMO). Odd that when they go to real events that are meant to be formal, they dress waaaay down. And lo and behold, she owns this semi-formal preggo top! Color me surprised!

This is what gets me, too. They have some nice pieces, but they don't put them together, or wear them at the right time. I don't have room to judge, though; I live in yoga pants. I'm at a loss on the rare occasion that requires dressing up. In summary, the Duggars and halcionne don't know how to put outfits together. :lol: I will give myself credit for not buying clothes I find too revealing only to ugly them up with underlayers of mismatched t-shirts and the like. :roll:

I like the top Anna is wearing and the skirt Jessa has on. If one of them could only combine them ;) But I agree with wt OodOnTheLoo says, good for Anna that at 40+ weeks she looks this good :clap:

Truer words haven't been spoken. And it makes me so sad for Mac. Honest to goodness, this is the beginning of servitude for this little girl and it makes me want to hurl :angry-banghead:

Please Anna, just go to the freakin hospital and be safe! Do you really want Joshie to raise those kids with wife #2. At least get checked by a REAL doctor.

I would just like to give Anna props for getting showered and dressed at 40+ weeks of pregnancy. The clothes even look clean and her hair is curled, nails done. Even if she had help this is a Herculean feat.

Way to go Anna. May you soon feel safe and relaxed enough to allow your body to go into labor.

Agreed. I've never even been pregnant, but after watching my friends and the things they've told me, I feel like I'd probably give up by 7 months. Dunno how my mom, or Anna, for that matter, did/is doing it four times.

I remember a post here on her due date, instagram I guess, where someone saw her going to the doctor on her due date. Thank god. I think i might have already said that. Ha.

Let's face it, that little girl does not want to come out... She didn't volunteer to be a Duggar!

M4 knows about the shitshow going on with her family. She's pulling an Izzy and taking her sweet time.

I agree, M4 is scared to enter 'Duggarland' and I don't blame her one bit :pink-shock:

Oh and my money is on another Makayla...or perhaps, Mackayla LOL

I have seen Makayla spelled as Mykayla so my money is on that if they want to continue M-vowel-hard c or k sound trend.

This probably belongs in the fundie dreams thread, but it's been abandoned. Last night I dreamed Anna had the baby and named her Melinda Gates Duggar. I'm thinking we can rule that one out :lol:

My guess is they'll name her Michelle.

I will laugh SO hard if it turns out to be Melanie or something else with no relation beyond being a nice name.

Archived