IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Mikayla or a variation on Michelle is also my best guess. At the last bizarro interview where Anna was kind of manic and Josh was being a douche bag (how long has this term been in thrown around? This is the first time I've used it but damn if it doesn't fit) Anna was practically shouting that they will still be using an M name this time...just tell me what to say, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, I'm just gonna keep smiling...and was looking over at Michelle with wild eyes.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will laugh SO hard if it turns out to be Melanie or something else with no relation beyond being a nice name.

That's my 10-year olds name. It does flow nicely with Duggar. Hmpff....

Agreed. I've never even been pregnant, but after watching my friends and the things they've told me, I feel like I'd probably give up by 7 months. Dunno how my mom, or Anna, for that matter, did/is doing it four times.

Hell, I don't do my hair/wear decent clothes when it's that time of the month or when my throat feels a little sore. I've never been pregnant, but I'm sure that a. my body won't take it well and b. I'll be a total baby about it. Anyone who is still curling their hair at 41 weeks has my utmost respect. Plus, you know Josh isn't helping out like Chad Paine.

Sigh. I need a Chad Paine. Sans the fundy thing.

Hell, I don't do my hair/wear decent clothes when it's that time of the month or when my throat feels a little sore. I've never been pregnant, but I'm sure that a. my body won't take it well and b. I'll be a total baby about it. Anyone who is still curling their hair at 41 weeks has my utmost respect. Plus, you know Josh isn't helping out like Chad Paine.

Sigh. I need a Chad Paine. Sans the fundy thing.

Josh probably watches BUB and thinks "Man I need to pull Chad aside and tell him how this works"

I will laugh SO hard if it turns out to be Melanie or something else with no relation beyond being a nice name.

That would actually be refreshing for a Duggar.

I'm still amazed it took 7 daughters to get to Jennifer, which is a super popular and regular J name. I mean, JB&M chose Jinger before Jen. (Nothing against our girl personally, she didn't choose it).

PS: I like Jessa's skirt. :? I have a few skirts with the same cut and length. I could easily follow the Duggars modesty rules if I wanted to. The difference is that I'm allowed to wear pants, shorts, shorter skirts, etc. Not to mention, I don't think other women are sluts because I can see their legs.

I'm still holding out for a Melissa. Think about it:

Melissa Leigh Duggar/Melissa Leigh-Ann Duggar

Melissa Delaney Duggar

Melissa Darsy Duggar

Melissa Michelle Duggar (had to)

Melissa Naveah Duggar

Melissa Baxley Duggar

It's a trendy name combo waiting to happen! :D

all you mother's and medical professionals

what does that mean for a fourth ?

Anyone think she just doesn't want to be born to those people

or something entirely different -something medical ? especially for a 4th ?

I went 6 days over with my last. Or maybe it was 9. I can't remember exactly but she was late enough for me to declare she was never coming out. There's no reason aside from the fact due dates are an estimate and kids come when they want.

I wish she could go to the hospital, have an epidural, and be comfortable.

I still need to read the previous pages of this thread....

But is she not "allowed" to do that if she wants? I was always under the impression that these Duggar broads really like the whole home birth thing.

I hope she gives birth soon so we don't have to start debating how long one can be overdue with it still being safe AGAIN ;)

Melissa Delaney Duggar

Melissa Darsy Duggar

Melissa Naveah Duggar

Melissa Baxley Duggar

I'll lose it if they give that child MY name. It's bad enough that my poor kitty Josie has to share her name.

If it's true that she was seen going to a doctor, I bet she'll end up getting induced.

I think the baby will be named Mary. Mainly because on an episode a while back, maybe that 3 hour birth one, she said they were going to name their baby....and then it was beeped out. But it looked like Mary to me. Though she could have just been messing around so who knows.

I would just like to give Anna props for getting showered and dressed at 40+ weeks of pregnancy. The clothes even look clean and her hair is curled, nails done. Even if she had help this is a Herculean feat.

Way to go Anna. May you soon feel safe and relaxed enough to allow your body to go into labor.

She does look pretty phenomenal given everything that has been happening in her life lately. I've never been pregnant, but I seriously hope I manage to look half-way pulled together when I am pregnant.

This probably belongs in the fundie dreams thread, but it's been abandoned. Last night I dreamed Anna had the baby and named her Melinda Gates Duggar. I'm thinking we can rule that one out :lol:

My guess is they'll name her Michelle.

Melinda keeps crossing my mind too, though Michelle seems the more likely choice.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is there a particular reason that people think Michelle is very likely? Or do you just mean in comparison to Melinda or Melissa or Melanie? If they were going to name a daughter Michelle, I would have thought they would name the first one that, but obviously they went with tryndy. Is it in light of recent events, or just that you think they would honor her?

Personally, I think Madelyn or McKayla are more likely going from Mackynzie. Marcus isn't a family name either (that I know of). I would be really surprised to hear M4 was Michelle.

ETA: I think my 'you' ended up being more general than I intended. People who think she'll be called Michelle, I'm curious why you think that. I know that many people have many opinions. And I hope it's not Mary. That's my lovely Catholic name gifted by my lovely Catholic grandmother.

I was thinking Mary because of Grandma Mary.

I don't know if they'd go with Michelle or not. But just because it's #4 doesn't mean they couldn't. JB and Michelle waited a long time to name one of their kids after them (James.)

I think they would name the baby Michelle to begin working their way back into favor. Either because J+M are annoyed at Josh, or, so the grandchild will be given some attention by Michelle. There are plenty of instances when Michelle hasn't exactly been the doting grandmother.

JB and Michelle also gave Jill, the second girl, the middle name Michelle. Reusing names is definitely on the family's radar. The Wikipedia edit suggesting M4 was going to be named Michelle Leigh could have some basis in reality as well, since the leak of Izzy's name ended up being correct.

Plus, maybe Josh wants to show JB+M how grateful he is to them. Yuck.

JB and Michelle also gave Jill, the second girl, the middle name Michelle. Reusing names is definitely on the family's radar. The Wikipedia edit suggesting M4 was going to be named Michelle Leigh could have some basis in reality as well, since the leak of Izzy's name ended up being correct.

Plus, maybe Josh wants to show JB+M how grateful he is to them. Yuck.

That's true. I guess in my head I don't want them to have Michelle and Michael, but this is a family that gave us Joseph, Josiah, and Josie. Not that Michaela or McKayla would be much better. I'm also not a big fan of the name Michelle, and I feel like M4's life is already going to be hard enough. I don't like Michelle Leigh together either, but I don't like when names run together like that in general either.

That's true. I guess in my head I don't want them to have Michelle and Michael, but this is a family that gave us Joseph, Josiah, and Josie. Not that Michaela or McKayla would be much better. I'm also not a big fan of the name Michelle, and I feel like M4's life is already going to be hard enough. I don't like Michelle Leigh together either, but I don't like when names run together like that in general either.

Don't forget Jana, Joy Anna, and Johannah. So ridiculous.

And a John. Plus, if you're aiming for 20 kids and don't care about them as individuals, they're all going to get lumped in together anyway. :roll:

Melissa Delaney Duggar

Melissa Darsy Duggar

Melissa Naveah Duggar

Melissa Baxley Duggar

Can the baby please be named Melissa Anna Duggar

or any other M first name with "A" middle and the babies initials will be MAD. :lol: Anna and Josh- please make this happen!

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is there a particular reason that people think Michelle is very likely? Or do you just mean in comparison to Melinda or Melissa or Melanie? If they were going to name a daughter Michelle, I would have thought they would name the first one that, but obviously they went with tryndy. Is it in light of recent events, or just that you think they would honor her?

Personally, I think Madelyn or McKayla are more likely going from Mackynzie. Marcus isn't a family name either (that I know of). I would be really surprised to hear M4 was Michelle.

ETA: I think my 'you' ended up being more general than I intended. People who think she'll be called Michelle, I'm curious why you think that. I know that many people have many opinions. And I hope it's not Mary. That's my lovely Catholic name gifted by my lovely Catholic grandmother.

Yeah, I think Michelle would be an odd choice for a first name. They already have a Micheal which is the masculine name that Michelle comes from. I feel like they already have one child named after her.

JB & M didn't start getting repetitive until they were approaching double digits...Janna, Joy-Anna, Johannah

Archived