IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

My guess is that Jessa will be the first to post it on Instagram with some sort of long bible passage as the caption.

The baby better hurry up though, Aunt Johannah needs to start learning how to raise up babies!

(I actually think that Anna has done a pretty good job of raising the first few herself, we know that Josh is no help, but I think 4 will be too much on her and one of the Aunties will be called in)

I so hope that one of the good results of this scandal will be that Josh and Anna reconsider their "having as many kids as possible" attitude. They are now used to a certain living standart, and without a job, but eleventy children, it will be very hard for them to maintain any of it.

Josh seems to be pretty selfish, so I hope he doesn't want to sacrifice his own comfort in order to follow the stupid cult rules.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Famy hasnt posted any veiled/strange things that I've seen so I'm guessing M4 isnt here yet. I think they will keep the M theme, even if they werent planning to before this, because breaking the theme would seem like they were forced into it.

I also think they will film it. Michelle probably is kicking herself for not filming births prior to the series because one day they can sell a DVD on how to correctly give birth, just in case us heathens need a lesson. Josh likely thinks this will all blow over, that our attention span is short, and they can pick the show up right where they left off in a few months. To not have that recorded would be to miss out on an opportunity. James will be there with the camera, no doubt about it.

Theres a good chance Anna is up with Pris. We should watch the Duggar plane and see when it heads up to Illinois.

I'm still voting for Michelle as the baby's name. A little thank you from Josh to his mother, for all the lying defense of Josh on national TV.

I think we'll know when the baby comes, if not when she starts labor, and here's why.

There are leghumpers who would consider it a betrayal if one of them had a baby without telling.

None of them wants to alienate a possible still-fan.

They're going to do what they can to hold onto the fans -- if not for more shows, then for books, political aspirations, and whatever else may surface.

I think we'll know when the baby comes, if not when she starts labor, and here's why.

There are leghumpers who would consider it a betrayal if one of them had a baby without telling.

They're going to do what they can to hold onto the fans -- if not for more shows, then for books, political aspirations, and whatever else may surface.

Agree.. I think we'll see videos and some photos when Anna's baby and Jessa's baby come. Because Josh is now SOL and unemployed and his big claim to fame now is siring M'Kids.. and Jessa and Ben are also thinking of ministry work and need to keep engaging their audience. The Duggars in general are probably regrouping and trying to figure out what to do for the future. Cutting off their huge fanbase is the last thing they will do.

Mea Culpa Duggar will be born tomorrow. She will be "so sweet" and, of course, "Precious." Josh will be the "bestest Daddy ever." And Mac will be a "great helper--a little mother."

Mea Culpa Duggar will be born tomorrow. She will be "so sweet" and, of course, "Precious." Josh will be the "bestest Daddy ever." And Mac will be a "great helper--a little mother."

It'll be a new season of life for Mac!

At this point, I think any fans that are still around will be fans no matter what. They could come out and say that Michelle had actually abducted all 19 children from other families and the leg humpers would go on and on about how at least they raised them in a good, Christian home that they wouldn't otherwise have had. Nobody would blink at a late baby announcement.

I'm very curious to know how they are going to handle this birth publicly. (And I'm in the camp that she has had the baby already.) I personally think they're being told to be cautious about announcing. The Duggar's social media updates and videos since the scandal have been about pretty benign topics. Anna giving birth is a lot different than Jill's missionary trip or Jessa's pregnancy updates, etc.

I don't know if this is been talked about in depth on here, sorry if it already has. But I think the fact that Anna is having a girl has massive significance. An Anna birth announcement would likely be picked up by more of the major media outlets and be a bigger news story than the other most recent stories. It would be seen by a much wider audience than their little social media attempts to test the waters of public opinion. I think a huge impact of the story would be to call attention to the fact that this person, who is known to have sexually molested multiple young girls in the past, has young FEMALE children. I really don't think this is something they want to shine a spotlight on right now. I'm not personally speculating about whether Josh would harm his own children, I'm just talking about the view of the general public when this announcement comes out.

I know they have PR people that they're consulting with. Although, seeing how the Duggars have publicly handled the scandal, these advisers are either incompetent or else the family is just going rouge and not listening. In this situation with Anna, I imagine they have people VERY strongly urging them to be cautious about going public with this event.

I'm very curious to know how they are going to handle this birth publicly. (And I'm in the camp that she has had the baby already.) I personally think they're being told to be cautious about announcing. The Duggar's social media updates and videos since the scandal have been about pretty benign topics. Anna giving birth is a lot different than Jill's missionary trip or Jessa's pregnancy updates, etc.

I don't know if this is been talked about in depth on here, sorry if it already has. But I think the fact that Anna is having a girl has massive significance. An Anna birth announcement would likely be picked up by more of the major media outlets and be a bigger news story than the other most recent stories. It would be seen by a much wider audience than their little social media attempts to test the waters of public opinion. I think a huge impact of the story would be to call attention to the fact that this person, who is known to have sexually molested multiple young girls in the past, has young FEMALE children. I really don't think this is something they want to shine a spotlight on right now. I'm not personally speculating about whether Josh would harm his own children, I'm just talking about the view of the general public when this announcement comes out.

I know they have PR people that they're consulting with. Although, seeing how the Duggars have publicly handled the scandal, these advisers are either incompetent or else the family is just going rouge and not listening. In this situation with Anna, I imagine they have people VERY strongly urging them to be cautious about going public with this event.

Agree that the M4 birth announcement will be stirring the pot, so to speak, since the baby is a girl. I'm sure they know it too. It would make sense for them to want to recover from the birth and perhaps enjoy some family bonding time first.

This may be the first Duggar grandchild who isn't making VSE money for her family just by being born.

It'll be a new season of life for Mac!

Truer words haven't been spoken. And it makes me so sad for Mac. Honest to goodness, this is the beginning of servitude for this little girl and it makes me want to hurl :angry-banghead:

I'm pretty sure Anna has talked about Mac being a good little helper with Michael and Marcus. Mac is already well into that season of life. Once M5 is conceived, they will start grooming the new girl so that she can also eventually be a sister mom.

I expected that Jill would be present at Anna's birth in some way. Jill and Derick have left, which makes me think that A. Anna has already delivered and Jill was her midwife, and B. J&A are living in the Stonybrook house.

I'm pretty sure Anna has talked about Mac being a good little helper with Michael and Marcus. Mac is already well into that season of life. Once M5 is conceived, they will start grooming the new girl so that she can also eventually be a sister mom.

Yes, Anna has said that in the past. The difference, imho, between then and now is that Mac is going to move from simple 'helper mode' into full on 'In charge of low level jurisdictions and more child-care responsibility mode.'

Yes, Anna has said that in the past. The difference, imho, between then and now is that Mac is going to move from simple 'helper mode' into full on 'In charge of low level jurisdictions and more child-care responsibility mode.'

I'm not sure Mac will be that burdened yet. Now that they are closer to family there are probably others to help Anna.

I also think that Anna has had M4. I think that if she has in fact had the baby, it has been the one thing that they handled right by not announcing it.

According to one of the fan IG accounts Anna went into the doctors today, but everything is quiet on the twitter feeds.

I wonder if she opted for a hospital delivery this round... Especially missing one very important sister midwife...

According to one of the fan IG accounts Anna went into the doctors today, but everything is quiet on the twitter feeds.

I wonder if she opted for a hospital delivery this round... Especially missing one very important sister midwife...

I hope she is getting good medical care. If today is the due date as some here seemed to report, she needs to be monitored and then not labor endlesslly after her water has broken. That was horrifying with Jill. Saying no more. :pink-shock:

I'm hoping for a healthy delivery for Anna and M4. I wonder how this will get out to the fans. Maybe it will be a quiet leak on one of the fan sites, or maybe on Jessa's Instagram. Since that's where the Dillard's departure was leaked, maybe they're using Jessa as a filter (that's kind of scary.)

I'm hoping for a healthy delivery for Anna and M4. I wonder how this will get out to the fans. Maybe it will be a quiet leak on one of the fan sites, or maybe on Jessa's Instagram. Since that's where the Dillard's departure was leaked, maybe they're using Jessa as a filter (that's kind of scary.)

I can see them rewarding their most ardent leghumpers Lily and Ellie with the news.

I'm still voting for Michelle as the baby's name. A little thank you from Josh to his mother, for all the lying defense of Josh on national TV.

My guess will be Michelle Suzette.

Watch out if it's dodgy Jessa's instagram. She might say welcome to the world M4, but post a picture of infant Mackynzie.

Archived