IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Nooo, Maci is the name of my future fur baby. You can't use Maci!

Lol but she's my favourite Teen Mom! Lol

That's okay, after i posted that I texted my boyfriend that we're naming our next cat Myrrh because it sounds like purr therefore sounds adorable.... But he won't let me get another cat :( I just want to get my cat a sibling. She had one for a little bit when we lived with his parents for a couple months. I think I'll get her a fish...

And wow that went off topic. Sorry!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I texted my boyfriend that we're naming our next cat Myrrh because it sounds like purr therefore sounds adorable.... But he won't let me get another cat :(

Myrrh would have a Biblical connotation too - one of the gifts brought to Baby J by The Three Wise Men©.

And a lovely onomatopoeia name for an adopted kitty. :wink-kitty:

Maybe they overheard someone taking about Game of Thrones and will name her Mhysa. :lol:

Maybe they overheard someone taking about Game of Thrones and will name her Mhysa. :lol:

Mhysa or Margaery. :lol:

I think they're probably going to go with some variation of Madison (Madyson, Madisyn, Madysyn) or maybe Madeline (Madelyne, Madyline?).

I think it will be a hebrew/biblical name

Miriam, Mary, Moriah, Michal, Maya

They wouldn't use Michal after what happened to Michael Bates, would they? I could see Mary, though.

I think it will be a hebrew/biblical name

Miriam, Mary, Moriah, Michal, Maya

Those names are so normal! Little Madisin (it has sin right in it! Ben could make a youtube video about how sinful we are, and how her name will be a constant reminder of how God loves us, even when we have terrible names and are totally depraved) would probably prefer one of them though.

They wouldn't use Michal after what happened to Michael Bates, would they? I could see Mary, though.

She's not the most upstanding woman in the bible, but she did save david from her father.

Miriam (Myryam? Myriam?)

Mary/Marie

Mikayla

Mercy

Mia

Anna, Michelle, Anette or Grace for middle name.

To throw a cousin once removed under the bus - her daughters are named Katelyn, Lauryn and Madisyn. So there you go.

and I'm living proof that the name usually spelled Mellissa can be totally mangled (born in an era without creative spelling run amok)

With or without the Michael Bates debacle, they already have a male Michael and it would be too close. Hell my sister and I have names that start with the same sound (not letter because my sister has a less common spelling of her name) and we were still mixed up all the time (add a feline headship with that sound too and we were answering to her name).

To have a Michal/Michelle/Michaela and a Michael would be way too much for most families. Then again Josh has some siblings that have names WAY too similar (Joseph/Josiah/Josie, Joy-Anna/Johannah).

With or without the Michael Bates debacle, they already have a male Michael and it would be too close. Hell my sister and I have names that start with the same sound (not letter because my sister has a less common spelling of her name) and we were still mixed up all the time (add a feline headship with that sound too and we were answering to her name).

To have a Michal/Michelle/Michaela and a Michael would be way too much for most families. Then again Josh has some siblings that have names WAY too similar (Joseph/Josiah/Josie, Joy-Anna/Johannah).

And Anna's sister is Suzanna. So, both are pretty used to siblings with names that are similar. I doubt they care.

My money is on Makynna or Makyla. Got to get that random Y in there. I don't see them going with a really biblical name. I think they'll go with a name that is trendy like Mackynzie.

To throw a cousin once removed under the bus - her daughters are named Katelyn, Lauryn and Madisyn. So there you go.

and I'm living proof that the name usually spelled Mellissa can be totally mangled (born in an era without creative spelling run amok)

I see some pretty hilarious names in my job...

I work in a doctor's office. WOW we have some patients with hilarious names. Similar to the ones you posted, we have little brothers named Holdyn and Jaxyn. We have a patient named Co T. But the best, by far, is a little girl named Beyonce. She's Chinese, too.

AT this point, Katelyn is an acceptable spelling of the name (Chrome's spellcheck did not underline it). In my childhood, I knew at least 3 who spelled it that way (school/camp), born early to mid 80s. I've also seen keychains and other trinkets with that spelling.

AT this point, Katelyn is an acceptable spelling of the name (Chrome's spellcheck did not underline it). In my childhood, I knew at least 3 who spelled it that way (school/camp), born early to mid 80s. I've also seen keychains and other trinkets with that spelling.

I think her point was that all three of them end in 'yn' and two of them are obviously 'tryndee' spellings.

Michelle isn't that old fashioned a name. Sure, it's been getting less popular in recent years (2010 it was 125th most popular name, now it's more like 187th) but that's still in the top 200 of names.

Having said this, we know how disdainful/pained J'Chelle looks when she's holding a grandbaby. Calling it Michelle would be like stealing her thunder (even more thunder-steal-y than she usually thinks whenever someone has a grandbaby). Michelle could be a middle name though.

Oh come on Anna. Lets not make this another Jill and go weeks over. I really hope Jessa gives birth on time, or we will all have been driven crazy.

Go. To. The. Hospital.

And, I'm sticking with Mea Culpa as her name. Mea Culpa Neveah Duggar

Archived