IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Can the baby please be named Melissa Anna Duggar

or any other M first name with "A" middle and the babies initials will be MAD. :lol: Anna and Josh- please make this happen!

Marcus Anthony Duggar?

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think Michelle would be an odd choice for a first name. They already have a Micheal which is the masculine name that Michelle comes from. I feel like they already have one child named after her.

JB & M didn't start getting repetitive until they were approaching double digits...Janna, Joy-Anna, Johannah

Idk, Michelle still sounds a bit dated to me, too. Of course they only have one daughter (so far), so it's not really fair to compare everything to Mackynzie. But even some of the other suggestions (Melanie, Melinda) sound 'fresher' to me. JMO, of course. Even Mary is making a comeback in that age bracket, based on my very sound anecdotal evidence.

Marcus Anthony Duggar?

Michelle's middle name also starts with an "A" (Annette), though she wasn't born with those initials, simply married into being a "M.A.D". Still, the more spawn with those funny initials the, er, funnier! :D

Marcus Anthony Duggar?

I didn't know that. (I can barely remember the first names off the top of my head!) So now, please let there be a girl MAD in the family (besides Michelle as Ursula points out)!

Then we need to go to MUD initials. Ursula would be a good middle name. :)

The internet ate my post...

So, I'd rather not share my first and middle name with m4.

Melissa Anne is not allowed, Anna and Smugs!

I can't see them choosing Melissa, Melanie, Michelle, or Melinda. All of those names are nice, but they're not exactly popular at the moment, and these ARE the people who named their first daughter 'Mackynzie'. But I wouldn't have expected them to name their son 'Marcus Anthony' either, so who knows. :S

I think it will be something like Mila, Myla, Marlie, or Macie.

I just think naming her Michelle would just be too confusing because you would HAVE to give her a nickname. It is just silly. Michelle makes a great middle name though!! (Only because it is mine! Which makes me realize I share a lot of things with the Duggars. James and I have the same birthday [7/7]. Michelle is my middle name. Jennifer is my first name. I'm very into the maxi skirt/dress trend. Oh, and I live in the same region as the Duggars [Mid-MO!]) Someone just shove me in the prayer closet.

:snooty: :snooty:

I'm still holding out for a Melissa. Think about it:

Melissa Leigh Duggar/Melissa Leigh-Ann Duggar

Melissa Delaney Duggar

Melissa Darsy Duggar

Melissa Michelle Duggar (had to)

Melissa Naveah Duggar

Melissa Baxley Duggar

It's a trendy name combo waiting to happen! :D

Only if they spell it Melyssa or some other variation

I can't see them using Michelle since it's too similar to Michael and they'd need a nickname. At least not yet (I hope :D ). I think they'll go for a not too popular name with a non-family name as a middle.

I'm kind of hoping for Maci. I like that name I think it's cute.

Please not Michelle. That's my mum's name (she has a brother named Michael so it does work I guess) plus If I ever had a daughter I would give it as her middle name. It just seems so dated. And reminds me of that terrible terrible Beatles song (not that smuganna would know it. Lucky them.)

They already have a Marcus but I could see them using Marquelle. A friend of mines sister has that name and it's the only time I've ever heard it.

Maci, Marquelle, Marisa, Mary/Maria, Mylina, Mykuh, Myrrh... All pretty good names :think:

Melinda keeps crossing my mind too, though Michelle seems the more likely choice.

I dreamed about Anna having the baby too, and in my dream they streamed it "live" on youtube. Of course my dream self watched it and they named her Mercy Annette Duggar.... I need to stay off this site before I go to bed the duggars are infultrating my dreams now

:cray-cray:

I agree it will be trendy. The boys have traditional names but I think M4 is going to be a Madison.

I can't see them using Michelle since it's too similar to Michael and they'd need a nickname. At least not yet (I hope :D ). I think they'll go for a not too popular name with a non-family name as a middle.

I don't think they have issues with names sounding the same. After all, a lot of the J kids have first and middle names that sound the same. Heck J&M used James as a first and middle name.

I agree it will be trendy. The boys have traditional names but I think M4 is going to be a Madison.

Me too. Probably Madyson, though. But, I do think she'll stick with trendy for the girl(s) name(s).

Logged onto the 1Ton Ramp (JK, my newsfeed) tonight, and there it was: a video: "Duggar goes past due date." REALLY? Is this news?

Please not Michelle. That's my mum's name (she has a brother named Michael so it does work I guess) plus If I ever had a daughter I would give it as her middle name. It just seems so dated. And reminds me of that terrible terrible Beatles song (not that smuganna would know it. Lucky them.)

They already have a Marcus but I could see them using Marquelle. A friend of mines sister has that name and it's the only time I've ever heard it.

Maci, Marquelle, Marisa, Mary/Maria, Mylina, Mykuh, Myrrh... All pretty good names :think:

Nooo, Maci is the name of my future fur baby. You can't use Maci!

But just as Older Sister, they'll butcher the spelling by adding a Y to it. So Madyson, Madysyn, Madisyn.

(Some variation of that is my prediction).

I like the name Michelle. Doesn't sound dated to me since it's my teenage niece's name. My BIL is a fan of The Beatles. When we sing 'Michelle' it always makes her cringe. :lol:

Don't think they'll go with it though. I think they may go with Madison, Madeleine, or Macy.

I was sure she had her offspring by now...guess not. Can't say I blame her, stay in there in kid!

Must be misspelled. Mylyssa.

If I ever a daughter, this must be her name, that's just fantastic.

Just kidding...I'm never having kids.

Shoot. I was hoping she'd have given birth by now. My baby girl is due next Tuesday and could very well come before then. My husband already shares a b-day with Jim Boob, can't have my poor baby sharing a Duggar birthday too!

Or McKelty McKinleigh Maryssa, McDonna?? Who knows! Lol

I read McDonna as McDonald's and for some reason thought that I could see that being the child's name if Josh was allowed to do the naming

Archived