IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

I don't think Josh really cares about being cautious.And I think he gives Anna no say whatsoever in such things.

That said,I think he will shop the venues to see where (if?) he can get the most money for any pics or video they have of the birth and new baby.I don't think they'll make the cover of People,but as long as Josh is not in any of the pics,he mght be able to find someone to publish them

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine the stress Anna is under, not knowing what she's bringing this baby into. I don't know if she harbours any doubts about Josh, but most women would. She is very vulnerable pre delivery, helpless. Who knows what Josh has been like with the pressure of dealing with this exploding scandal. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't feel trapped and helpless...even betrayed. And there won't be anyone she can talk to about it, probably. She has to play the role of the dutiful wife.

My guess will be Michelle Suzette.

Maybe Megyn Kelly Duggar after the Fox News Goddess and Duggar sympathizer?

Well, if the TLC gravy train is over, they'll need a new source of income. Maybe they can get an endorsement deal. Something like Monsanto Duggar...

Hey, can we not make up tasteless M4 names dragging the poor baby into the scandal? It's not funny or cute in the slightest.

Edited for riffles

Given that she went into labour early with the M3s, I'm surprised she hasn't had the baby yet. Is extreme stress something that can delay labour? I know she's not even due yet; I'm wondering for science.

*Edited to add: I "learned" in the Jillizzle Watch '15 that later babies generally came earlier.

Stress can have all kinds of repercussions. While there are a ton of factors that trigger labor it's believed that if the mother isn't feeling safe labor may not start or procede well.

I kind of hope she is with Priscilla and has some of her family around her right now. I can't imagine coming to this place of having to surrender to birth while Josh is around,

Michelle Roberta, called "Shelly-Bob"... :o

I saw this first and thought she was born and that was her name. Heart rate returning to normal....

:shifty:

> Duggar....I know, terrible

So if you know it's terrible, how about you don't do it? You're an asshole and the next time you post something like this you're going into the prayer closet.

I think they are too baby crazed to not post something within the first 6 hours of life, maybe on Anna's Instagram or the Duggar family one. Probably some sort of mercy\forgiveness middle name and an uber trendy Madsyn or Meagyn for the first name.

I also think the baby being a girl will lead to a lot of wild guessing on the internet about wether or not Josh has or will reoffend.

More than anything I am hoping for a quiet and happy delivery for Anna and M4.

Hey, can we not make up tasteless M4 names dragging the poor baby into the scandal? It's not funny or cute in the slightest.

Edited for riffles

I was afraid you were talking about Shelly Bob, which is hilarious- I did not see that some jerk was making the tasteless and insensitive jokes again :?

I was afraid you were talking about Shelly Bob, which is hilarious- I did not see that some jerk was making the tasteless and insensitive jokes again :?

Yeah I was talking about the person whose post got deleted.

So sorry if there was any confusion!

Edited for riffles. I'm not doing well today!

Yeah I was talking about the person who's post got deleted.

So sorry if there was any confusion!

Which one was that?

Which one was that?

The one happy atheist is quoting/yelling at. Obviously I don't want to repeat what's under the redacted.

Moving on, I'm kinda surprised that we don't know anything. But I hope that if Josh can't be of use, he leaves her the fuck alone to give birth, and there are other supportive female friends/relatives there.

Who knows what the name'll be? I'm leaning towards something trendy as opposed to something political/religious seeing as that seems to be the pattern (MacKYNzie.)

I'd have a thorough giggle if they chose this moment to break with the M-theme.

But probably it'll be something either that was trendy circa 2003 (Madisyn, Melynda) or something uber religious/forgiveness (Mercy, etc.). Also, Grandma Duggar's name is Mary, which would cover both the "y"-affinity and have some religious connection.

Watch out if it's dodgy Jessa's instagram. She might say welcome to the world M4, but post a picture of infant Mackynzie.

Blessa is jusy keeping us on our toes. What a giant troll she's turning out to be.. :lol:

UGH I sincerely hope that they do not choose a name that has to do with forgiveness or whatever. That would be a great injustice to the child to have her name associated with how her father was forgiven for molesting children.

If they announce such a same I believe it should be grounds for having the children apprehended.

Which brings up a new point. I would hope that CPS or whatever the proper agency is called is actively investigating Josh's relationship with his children and his young siblings.

I'd have a thorough giggle if they chose this moment to break with the M-theme.

But probably it'll be something either that was trendy circa 2003 (Madisyn, Melynda) or something uber religious/forgiveness (Mercy, etc.). Also, Grandma Duggar's name is Mary, which would cover both the "y"-affinity and have some religious connection.

Had to peek at this.. and right on top is Marie Michelle. IT'S A SIGN!!!

http://www.babble.com/baby-names/girl-names-that-start-with-m/

Seriously, I hope Anna is alright and the baby too. She's been living inside a train wreck the past few weeks and that sort of stress is really hard on a mother and baby.

I hope they go with something simple, like Mary or Madeleine or Margaret (if they go with the "M" theme).

I just randomly came across this picture on the Awkward Family Photos site. I was like OMG it's Boob & Mullet & Smugs & Anna. I've never seen this one before. Which baby is this??

4281884108.jpg

I just randomly came across this picture on the Awkward Family Photos site. I was like OMG it's Boob & Mullet & Smugs & Anna. I've never seen this one before. Which baby is this??

4281884108.jpg

hahahahaha that is AWKWARD but so Duggary. I'm guessing Mac.

UG how'd you like that pic floating around of your parents and g'parents. They are so weird. I think the baby is even throwing a mini temper tantrum simultaneously saying I can't see you and stop it!

4281884108.jpg

Why the hell are Boob and Michelle in that picture?

Archived