IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Oh come on Anna. Lets not make this another Jill and go weeks over. I really hope Jessa gives birth on time, or we will all have been driven crazy.

I can totally see Jessa as the kind that would go to the hospital and get an epidural. Possibly have her membranes stripped beforehand.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can totally see Jessa as the kind that would go to the hospital and get an epidural. Possibly have her membranes stripped beforehand.

I can totally see them lying about the due date to build drama for the show......too bad that little gravy train is over. I hope for good.

She's not even a week overdue. For all we know she's in labour or has already had the baby. Even if she's still pregnant, if everything looks good there's no reason for her to go to the hospital right now, especially considering she's had three previous home births with no complications.

I still want Margaret. Or Morgan. Or Melanie (I love the crap out of Gone with the Wind, current political climate be damned.)

Would be hilarious if they chose Miley.

Marianne isn't so bad. Neither is Mariah.

Michelle Leigh phonetically sounds like Miss Shelly. Ugh.

i'm not sure why people are always saying that this baby's name will be a super trendy spelling. mackynzie was a family name... both michael and marcus are pretty traditional.

i definitely could see them going with maddison, though.

i'm not sure why people are always saying that this baby's name will be a super trendy spelling. mackynzie was a family name... both michael and marcus are pretty traditional.

i definitely could see them going with maddison, though.

I agree with you. One daughter isn't a good enough sample size. I think, though, that whatever this one is named will give insight into a potential third daughter's name. Though, I think that Mackenzie was the family name, and they changed it to a y... which can very easily be chalked up to such young parents (not that 26 is geriatric).

That being said, I'm still in the Madison or Madelyn camp, neither of which I think are bad at all.

I've been thinking... Shelly-Bob is to masculine to be the nickname for Michelle Roberta. I mean Bob's a man's name! I'm thinking Shelly-Bobbi would be a more godly choice. Can't have anyone confusing a girl for a boy!

Mackynzie wasn't a family name, really. They said that Josh had a cousin with the name but it was spelled differently (I'm assuming it was Mackenzie), and they just liked it so they used it. But on the other hand, I agree that it's too soon to predict what kind of name they'll use with this one. Mackynzie was their first child, born when they were 21, and thus far their only daughter. Michael and Marcus are both normal, traditional names. It could be Mary or MyKynna or Mia or Melody. All seem equally likely at this point.

She needs have baby Mckinley Michelle Duggar already before my eyes fall out from checking FJ every 5 seconds

Oooh, no, McTinley! McTinley Shelly-Bob Duggar. Wasn't that one of the names that crazy mommy blogger wanted to name her daughter? I can't think of the blog, but there's a pretty viral picture of her with a list of names. Finally named her Lakynn...

mommyslittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/29-weeks.html

M-name candidates:

McKarty

Maylee

McKamey

McKartnee

Just followed that link (cringe) those are possibly the most trendy names I have ever seen but,

I saw one name on trendy mom's list that would be perfect for M4

Nykee Michelle Duggar :lol: :lol:

Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus: So all M und K sounds.

My bet would be on something that sticks to the pattern, if not a k sound, at least something with a c in it.

Makiya

Mercedes

Mercy

If they don't stick to their pattern:

Mary

Top pick: Mercedes!!

I think her point was that all three of them end in 'yn' and two of them are obviously 'tryndee' spellings.

Yes - the point is it started normal with #1 then went trendee.

My own name is a case of a father who can't spell and per family lore really shouldn't be allowed near birth certificate forms.

AT this point, Katelyn is an acceptable spelling of the name (Chrome's spellcheck did not underline it). In my childhood, I knew at least 3 who spelled it that way (school/camp), born early to mid 80s. I've also seen keychains and other trinkets with that spelling.

No way would they go with any form of Katelyn. Its "ruined" in fundiedom for the near future due to Jenner.

I can't believe Jill Rodrigues got the drop on Anna Duggar. Hope little M is all right.

I can't believe Jill Rodrigues got the drop on Anna Duggar. Hope little M is all right.

Please elaborate :shock:

She just means that Jill Rodriguez had her baby before Anna.

Yep -- Miss Sofia Amy Julianne... and of course there are pictures of each child holding her...

rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2139

Oh I thought she meant, she got the story of Anna going into labor and something was wrong with M!

and now I am combing through another fundie blog with pure shock and amazement :pull-hair:

BunnyBee, welcome to insanity -- have fun in the Rodrigues rabbit hole! There's a great ongoing thread in Quiver Full of Snark about their family (preview: their baby lives in a cage in the closet of their RV).

No way would they go with any form of Katelyn. Its "ruined" in fundiedom for the near future due to Jenner.

Said nothing about the name Katelyn (or Lauryn). I was using it as an illusatration of trendee spelling (where something started normal and went a bit crazy). Besides, I don't see the Joshie's going from their picked M theme.

Still no baby? I really really really think it will be Mackeltie. Maybe Mackynlie. Best would be Macguilty. I don't mean that, for the poor little girl, I hope they will call her Madeleine. I actually like that. But I still think Mackeltie.

Archived