IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

I'm pretty sure its fake. The other picture they have of Josh and Anna holding a baby girl looks like it's older. And i don't think the page is legit either tbh

Why would THIS SITE get the scoop on all other official Duggar outlets? Or even Lily & Ellie. And the pic quality-- not so good. I'm guessing a deep Google search would find that little pic-y poo.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect when the baby is born, the Duggar Family blog will post about it first. Unless Jessa beats them to it on Instagram.

Friend of mine follows all those pages, said her FB is starting to blow up with them... Is the picture of them and the newborn an old one?

Friend of mine follows all those pages, said her FB is starting to blow up with them... Is the picture of them and the newborn an old one?

I think that's a picture of Mackynzie. Either her or Michael. But if it were Michael, Mack would also be in the pic. Plus, this was taken at their old house, and we know that looks completely different now.

All I know...is that Google's reverse image search is pointless.

reverseimage.jpg

I know I've seen that picture somewhere. It's driving me crazy.

That family photo that says "It's a Girl" is of baby Michael.

Here's one taken the same time...including Mckenzie.

eonline.com/news/398273/19-kids-and-counting-s-josh-duggar-in-talks-to-join-family-research-council-glaad-slams-dangerous-hate-group

eonline.com/news/398273/19-kids-and-counting-s-josh-duggar-in-talks-to-join-family-research-council-glaad-slams-dangerous-hate-group

It couldn't have been a girl anyway. They would have been incorrectly color-coding their baby and everyone would be confused, including M4. :naughty:

Another dead give away that is not a Duggar baby photo of M4? No bow on the head. I think they have a special person standing by whose sole job is as the baby comes a bow is slapped on her head.

I wasn't really around when M1 was born. But I really hate bows stuck to baby's hairless heads.

All I know...is that Google's reverse image search is pointless.

reverseimage.jpg

If it is a fake site and someone is trying to be funny, then the reverse image search is doing its job. Think of this picture in relation to the "big blue eyed white baby" crap from today.

This article! It suggests that they vetted Josh before hiring him.

Question 1: Is there anything in your past that the media could drag up to use against you later?

Josh: No, I am squeaky clean!

This article! It suggests that they vetted Josh before hiring him.

Question 1: Is there anything in your past that the media could drag up to use against you later?

Josh: No, I am squeaky clean!

Where did you get that suggestion?

"A spokesman for the FRC confirmed that they have met with Josh Duggar, the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and a father of two (with one on the way) himself, about an executive position with their lobbying arm, FRC Action.

"We greatly appreciate Josh and the Duggar family for their devotion to the pro-family movement," J.P. Duffy, VP of communications for the FRC, told E! News. "This is why we have talked to Josh about the position. We have talked to him as well as other candidates but no decision has been made."

The article just said FRC interviewed him. That doesn't say or imply they conducted a background check.

Where did you get that suggestion?

"A spokesman for the FRC confirmed that they have met with Josh Duggar, the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and a father of two (with one on the way) himself, about an executive position with their lobbying arm, FRC Action.

"We greatly appreciate Josh and the Duggar family for their devotion to the pro-family movement," J.P. Duffy, VP of communications for the FRC, told E! News. "This is why we have talked to Josh about the position. We have talked to him as well as other candidates but no decision has been made."

The article just said FRC interviewed him. That doesn't say or imply they conducted a background check.

You can be sure that this question was asked of him in the "interview". They obviously chose him over other candidates. It is clear that he was hired to be a spokesperson and to be the face of FRC in the media.

Whether or not they actually went to the trouble of getting a criminal background check rather than taking him at his word is unknown. I would assume if they got the background check his record would have popped up, but maybe not. I assume that he was vouched for by Huckabee and Santorum.

As stupid as FRC is they do not just hire anyone. They have 4 jobs listed and they want people with actual education. Not whatever Michelle taught around the kitchen table.

.frc.org/job-listings

Anyway my point is that this article shows he went through an interview process rather than was simply approached. I was always under the impression that he didn't have to compete at all.

You can be sure that this question was asked of him in the "interview". They obviously chose him over other candidates. It is clear that he was hired to be a spokesperson and to be the face of FRC in the media.

Whether or not they actually went to the trouble of getting a criminal background check rather than taking him at his word is unknown. I would assume if they got the background check his record would have popped up, but maybe not. I assume that he was vouched for by Huckabee and Santorum.

As stupid as FRC is they do not just hire anyone. They have 4 jobs listed and they want people with actual education. Not whatever Michelle taught around the kitchen table.

.frc.org/job-listings

Anyway my point is that this article shows he went through an interview process rather than was simply approached. I was always under the impression that he didn't have to compete at all.

I'm sure they met with him to get to know him. I wouldn't expect the FRC, or anyone to just offer a job to someone based on a reality TV show. Could you imagine, Josh, I saw you filling out loan paperwork on last week's episode, and frankly we like the cut of your jib. Come work for us. Even meeting for something simple as gauging interest or to make sure they don't think he's an asshole. He is, but so are they.

Were there other serious candidates? Maybe. But maybe they were just saying that because they didn't want to make any announcements until Josh accepted as tipping their negotiating hand isn't great or letting it be known that they really wanted Smuggar but he was meh on it. Call me cynical: I just don't believe everything I hear or read.

It's not really even a comparison to have a semi-famous person that has a weekly tv show vs educated, qualified candidates. They went for what would get them the most attention, bring in the most supporters, and donations. I doubt they were really considering actual qualifications.

Josh does not have a criminal record. He was not convicted, charged, or arrested for anything.

Color me surprised that FRC is hiring. I would have figured the opposite...

Although, with the evil gays getting to marry, our country is in need of members of a paid hate group to tell us how to get back on track... :ew:

Josh does not have a criminal record. He was not convicted, charged, or arrested for anything.

Unfortunately.

Just getting online for the first time today. No baby yet?!?

Margaret has not yet made her appearance [emoji12]

Not that we know anyway

And once his criminal background check came back clean, I can't see them doing a FOI act check for police reports involving him.

I don't think FRC knew a thing. The Duggars thought this whole matter was over and no one would ever see any official records about it. Not a good assumption to make under the circumstances. Thanks, Pops!

I would guess they gave Josh the opportunity to "resign" before they immediately fired him. And I bet Tony Perkins was majorly pissed off at him.

Margaret has not yet made her appearance [emoji12]

Not that we know anyway

Hey VixenToast, I'm in the Omaha area as well. I feel we are kind of a fundie-free zone.

And once his criminal background check came back clean, I can't see them doing a FOI act check for police reports involving him.

I don't think FRC knew a thing. The Duggars thought this whole matter was over and no one would ever see any official records about it. Not a good assumption to make under the circumstances. Thanks, Pops!

I would guess they gave Josh the opportunity to "resign" before they immediately fired him. And I bet Tony Perkins was majorly pissed off at him.

Ya think?

I could see a job checking for arrest records...but I don't think they're allowed to see if you were adjudicated deliquent. But then again I have to wonder if he could have been tried as an adult for this...

But I don't think FRC would have thought to look that far; a police report with your name could have meant that you were in a car crash or something else like that, so I could see companies thinking it wouldn't be worthwhile. It's not like he was getting a security clearance.

Archived