IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or she may be laboring in a birthing pool, fully dressed, while Josh naps.

Smuggar is the absolute worse, or maybe she is reading her scripture pregnancy prayer board Jill and her "crafted"

Is she already in labor and trying to beat Jill's amount of time in labor?

(NOT saying she is, at all)

And my money is on Meredith

Maybe M4 is lying sideways or in some other position that isn't triggering Anna's labour in the usual way?

I know, I know, that's probably a nutty theory. I just find it strange that her first three good-sized babies came early and 4 is proving so different.

Hope all is well.

Maybe M4 is lying sideways or in some other position that isn't triggering Anna's labour in the usual way?

I know, I know, that's probably a nutty theory. I just find it strange that her first three good-sized babies came early and 4 is proving so different.

Hope all is well.

Isn't there a connection to feeling safe and delivery? Could it be that Anna doesn't feel that the environment the baby will be born into isn't safe so her body is stopping the natural labor?

Hope all is well.

Maybe M4 has grabbed on tight to Anna's rib because she's determined not to join this clusterfuck and end up miserable like Jenny.

If she's lost the grip, then an announcement won't be until after JB's bday so he can say it's a bday gift, but without actually interfering with anyone wishing him a happy birthday. Instead, he'll get extra congrats after the fact.

Maybe M4 has grabbed on tight to Anna's rib because she's determined not to join this clusterfuck and end up miserable like Jenny.

If she's lost the grip, then an announcement won't be until after JB's bday so he can say it's a bday gift, but without actually interfering with anyone wishing him a happy birthday. Instead, he'll get extra congrats after the fact.

Haha Jim Bob cant share his day with ANYONE not even the unborn. He needs an extra day of praise instead :lol:

Just because the other M's were born 'early' doesn't mean M4 will be. Babies are funny creatures and will come when they're ready.

I'm actually banking on her not getting a huge announcement. Can you imagine the comments when it's announced.....

Haha Jim Bob cant share his day with ANYONE not even the unborn. He needs an extra day of praise instead :lol:

No, you're wrong...not unborn, preborn!!1!!1

#prolifegen

/sarcasm

Just because the other M's were born 'early' doesn't mean M4 will be. Babies are funny creatures and will come when they're ready.

I'm actually banking on her not getting a huge announcement. Can you imagine the comments when it's announced.....

A coworker of mine went a few weeks early with her first two, but even after early contractions number 3 came almost 2 weeks late. Hopefully little M4 is already here or on the way.

Call me naive but please tell me you don't really think people would meanly comment on a new born baby?!?!

Call me naive but please tell me you don't really think people would meanly comment on a new born baby?!?!

Well, Izzy got comments here on FJ about being homely, possibly delayed, looked a little too much like JimBob, etc.

No, the baby will be fine, but they'll be comments like good luck not getting molested, your daddy is a pedo, nice try attempting to distract us by having another baby etc etc.

Well, Izzy got comments here on FJ about being homely, possibly delayed, looked a little too much like JimBob, etc.

I actually just laughed at loud and received puzzled looks from my headship

Izzy does look a little homely, but it's a cute homely :lol:

all babies are cute, but I guess poor M4's announcement will be coupled with "recent scandal stricken Josh Duggar welcomes new baby into world, meanwhile a new CPS case is immediately being filed"

At least they said he looks POSSIBLY delayed. But yeah, don't forget he was also diagnosed with autism. Fun times.

all babies are cute, but I guess poor M4's announcement will be coupled with "recent scandal stricken Josh Duggar welcomes new baby into world, meanwhile a new CPS case is immediately being filed"

M4 is starting out under a bit of a cloud. But maybe it will ultimately lead to a better life for her. I'm rooting for her.

Duggar Family Support just posted a picture of a baby saying a new gift ffrom God is here... and a picture of JA with a newborn

I don't know...I've seen some really hideous babies in my day. In person, most babies are cute for some reason. But I feel many don't photograph well at all. Of course, I always keep those thoughts to myself (well, and I tell my husband.)

Duggar Family Support just posted a picture of a baby saying a new gift ffrom God is here... and a picture of JA with a newborn

Link please? I have no idea what site that is.

(Oops! Didn't see the above post.)

Who runs that Facebook page?

The comments on that photo so far are really awful.

I hope, like suggested above, it's fake.

I'm pretty sure its fake. The other picture they have of Josh and Anna holding a baby girl looks like it's older. And i don't think the page is legit either tbh

I'm pretty sure its fake. The other picture they have of Josh and Anna holding a baby girl looks like it's older. And i don't think the page is legit either tbh

Yeah, it's got to be fake. It barely has any likes. And the photos are really odd. That one with them holding a baby is definitely old.

Archived