IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

BunnyBee, welcome to insanity -- have fun in the Rodrigues rabbit hole! There's a great ongoing thread in Quiver Full of Snark about their family (preview: their baby lives in a cage in the closet of their RV).

withaj, thanks for this I wasnt planning on doing anything today anyways hahaha :cracking-up:

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for frick's sake!!!

I last checked in on this topic when it was on page six. When I saw we've reached page fourteen I thought "Woo hoooo!!!" and settled down to read all about the baby.

No baby.

Not happy.

:?

My initial thought was that we were going to learn a lot about the future of the show depending on whether or not they announced the baby's name/birth details right away; but I guess we won't have to speculate on the show anymore.

Oh for frick's sake!!!

I last checked in on this topic when it was on page six. When I saw we've reached page fourteen I thought "Woo hoooo!!!" and settled down to read all about the baby.

No baby.

Not happy.

:?

IrishCarrie, let us take a moment and pray

Dear Heavanly Father please bring us M4 today, so we may rejoice in whose name guess was correct or near correct, and snark on the tryndyness of it, and so we can ensure Anna's safety instead of her trying to naturally birth an overgrown baby, also for FJ'ers sanity

AYYYYYYYMEENNN :pray:

M4 wanted to ensure that the show was cancelled before she makes her entrance. She can now arrive in peace. :dance:

I was thinking this, too. Anna, the film crew isn't showing up; go have your baby.

IrishCarrie, let us take a moment and pray

Dear Heavanly Father please bring us M4 today, so we may rejoice in whose name guess was correct or near correct, and snark on the tryndyness of it, and so we can ensure Anna's safety instead of her trying to naturally birth an overgrown baby, also for FJ'ers sanity

AYYYYYYYMEENNN :pray:

No, no, and no. It's AAAHHHHHHHHHMEN! :D

Poor thing.. after all she's been through, ANNA does not need to be dealing with a C-section as well.

She does look genuinely happy and supported by the family at this time, which I think all of us are glad to see.

If I were them I'd be staying away from names with K or C in them before they get locked into it, it's gunna be hard enough continually coming up with names with just the same first letter.

But then I'd choose to do many things differently than them...

BunnyBee, welcome to insanity -- have fun in the Rodrigues rabbit hole! There's a great ongoing thread in Quiver Full of Snark about their family (preview: their baby lives in a cage in the closet of their RV).

Thx for that! I will be busy reading for the next days (they sound even more crazy then the duggars, where is TLC? :shock: )

I think Maddie -- so Madison or Madeline or any of the tryndee spelling variations thereof.

Do we have an estimate of how many days overdue she actually is now?

Supposedly she was due on the 10th. Today makes it a week past.

I think Maddie -- so Madison or Madeline or any of the tryndee spelling variations thereof.

Haha, my thought exactly. You just know they are going to replace an "I" or "E" with a "Y".

Mercy is the most beautiful and appropriate name I've seen, which is why they won't use it. I vote Madison.

Oh please on Madeline or variant spelling thereof. It is French for Magdala/Magdalene which will make me quietly giggle.

I'm just ready for her to be here really...

I might get persecuted for saying this but I actually like Anna and I hope she goes to the damn hospital and then takes her kids and leaves Josh's creepy ass.

I'm just ready for her to be here really...

I might get persecuted for saying this but I actually like Anna and I hope she goes to the damn hospital and then takes her kids and leaves Josh's creepy ass.

I can't tell whether I like or dislike Anna but I agree with you!

I'd probably like her a lot better if she weren't fundie.

This is starting to build up to baby Dillard levels for me. Where is that baby?!

me too JMO, I lurked through that whole thread before I made an account, I thought I was checking FJ too much then.... :shifty-kitty:

Madyline

Madyson

Myndy

Mandee

Mercie

Maree

Marnee

Myrcia

Melyssa

Merydyth

(I'm bored)

Out of all the posters on FJ and all the people on the internet who know somebody who knows somebody etc.,

how does no one know a "close Duggar family friend" that could confirm that M4 hasnt been born yet?!

Archived