IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

I'm just ready for her to be here really...

I might get persecuted for saying this but I actually like Anna and I hope she goes to the damn hospital and then takes her kids and leaves Josh's creepy ass.

For the sake of those children and their future I hope she jacks it in and leaves. They deserve better and she is the only one who can make that difference for them. Sadly, she seems very brainwashed into the cult - but when the real poverty starts to kick in and she sees how little hope there is for a good future with him, I hope she will change her mind.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is starting to build up to baby Dillard levels for me. Where is that baby?!

Wait, it can't compare to the great baby Dilly showdown until we have reached the point of: purses, shoes in the house and peanut butter. :popcorn2:

Wait, it can't compare to the great baby Dilly showdown until we have reached the point of: purses, shoes in the house and peanut butter. :popcorn2:

It won't start to compare until we reach thread #3 :D

I think Makayla.

On the Duggar family wiki Josh's notes state he is "Married to Anna Keller with three children, and baby #4 real soon". Apparently not soon enough!

Haha, that Baby Dilly thread was possessed! If I fell behind I would read as fast as I could to catch up... but would end up farther behind than ever. Warp speed!

For the sake of those children and their future I hope she jacks it in and leaves. They deserve better and she is the only one who can make that difference for them. Sadly, she seems very brainwashed into the cult - but when the real poverty starts to kick in and she sees how little hope there is for a good future with him, I hope she will change her mind.

When money is tight that is when real character shows in a marriage, Josh is so lazy and will push Anna to leave.

Her and the kids can go live with David and Prissy

When money is tight that is when real character shows in a marriage, Josh is so lazy and will push Anna to leave.

Her and the kids can go live with David and Prissy

Great, more fundies to run into at the local Chik-fil-a and Hobby Lobby. David and Prissy live near me.

All joking aside, I hope Anna and the baby have a safe delivery.

No baby, no cracker barrel dinner photos, nothing. We covered all the baby/delivery stuff when Jill was prego. I haven't bought any purses since. I just don't want the kid named Melissa. This is a boring wait. :lol:

It's now the 18th in AR, JimBoob's 50th birthday. If M4 hasn't yet made her appearance I kinda hope she holds off for the next 24 hours because Boob doesn't need the ego boost of having a grandchild born on his birthday :disgust:

On the other hand, Marcus, who was born 4 or 5 days before his estimated due date, still weighed over 9 pounds at birth and they say babies gain a half pound a week in the last month or something? YIKES. On the other other hand, I was surprised by how small Anna looked in that most recent picture with Jessa (from like five days ago?) at 40 weeks + 2 days compared to Jill at the same gestation. Yes, yes all women carry differently, have different bodies, etc. but it's still more likely M4 won't be J'Izzy size....unless she keeps gestating for another week :shock:

Anyway, 4th kid, don't care, hope she's healthy, am only interested in her name, still 50% sure it'll end up being Michelle Roberta and then I will barf and I'm sure many of you will join me in the barfing.

It's now the 18th in AR, JimBoob's 50th birthday. If M4 hasn't yet made her appearance I kinda hope she holds off for the next 24 hours because Boob doesn't need the ego boost of having a grandchild born on his birthday :disgust:

On the other hand, Marcus, who was born 4 or 5 days before his estimated due date, still weighed over 9 pounds at birth and they say babies gain a half pound a week in the last month or something? YIKES. On the other other hand, I was surprised by how small Anna looked in that most recent picture with Jessa (from like five days ago?) at 40 weeks + 2 days compared to Jill at the same gestation. Yes, yes all women carry differently, have different bodies, etc. but it's still more likely M4 won't be J'Izzy size....unless she keeps gestating for another week :shock:

Anyway, 4th kid, don't care, hope she's healthy, am only interested in her name, still 50% sure it'll end up being Michelle Roberta and then I will barf and I'm sure many of you will join me in the barfing.

If Anna delivered a 9 lb baby in a birthing center, odds are she'd do okay with another large baby.

I've seen women that don't look massive but they still have larger babies. And vice versa. I looked gigantic, had my kid around 39 weeks, and he was under 8 pounds (not a small baby, by any means, but not huge.) I think it was just the way he was positioned or something.

I do think she could have a pretty big baby just based on her past babies.

I've seen women that don't look massive but they still have larger babies. And vice versa. I looked gigantic, had my kid around 39 weeks, and he was under 8 pounds (not a small baby, by any means, but not huge.) I think it was just the way he was positioned or something.

I do think she could have a pretty big baby just based on her past babies.

I second this. My friend posted a picture on fb of his wife a week before his baby was born. They were announcing the pregnancy, and from the way she looked, I thought she was no further along than 6 months, and that was being generous. Turns out the picture was taken on her due date, and the baby ended up being a 9 lbs 10 oz.

Yep, how a woman carries is not always indicative of a large or small baby. Sometimes it is, but not always.

I wonder how accurate the Due dates are. I don't know how early she sought prenatal care, and the later the sono's the less accurate they are for predicting due dates because their rate of growth becomes more individualized after a certain point, as opposed to the first early weeks, when the cell divisions and embryonic development is fairly constant from pregnancy to pregnancy.

I wondered this about Jill as well. Yes Izzy was a big boy, so I imagine he was overdue, but I also wonder how accurate the due date was.

And, not to sound too much like a conspiracy theorist, but I also wondered, in the case of Jill in particular, if they didn't intentionally mislead their fans with the due date because they knew the speculation would drive up their hits on the internet, and intensify interest in them. If they did this, it was certainly successful in Jill's case.

Yep, how a woman carries is not always indicative of a large or small baby. Sometimes it is, but not always.

I wonder how accurate the Due dates are. I don't know how early she sought prenatal care, and the later the sono's the less accurate they are for predicting due dates because their rate of growth becomes more individualized after a certain point, as opposed to the first early weeks, when the cell divisions and embryonic development is fairly constant from pregnancy to pregnancy.

I wondered this about Jill as well. Yes Izzy was a big boy, so I imagine he was overdue, but I also wonder how accurate the due date was.

And, not to sound too much like a conspiracy theorist, but I also wondered, in the case of Jill in particular, if they didn't intentionally mislead their fans with the due date because they knew the speculation would drive up their hits on the internet, and intensify interest in them. If they did this, it was certainly successful in Jill's case.

Since I don't fully buy the "leaving it up to God" bit, because of how crazy baby-obsessed and competitive the whole sick culture is, I would imagine Anna knows her cycle VERY well. Since she also wasn't blessed with the most hyper-functional Duggar/Bates uterus, she probably tipped into the "we need another baby! STAT! or God doesn't love us as much...and we won't be paid to appear places anymore" craziness. To me, this means she probably tracked, temped, used OPKs, did post-BD handstands, you know, whatever she had to in order to get pregnant...err, I mean, totally be laid back and leave it up to God. I think her EDD was probably pretty accurate. As others have said, M4 is smart and just doesn't want to go back to frumpers and TTC land...or be born into a family that excuses and dismisses child molestation.

I hope for a healthy baby, mom, and delivery. I also hope in the light of all the crazy fallout and revelations, Anna takes a cue and stops procreating with fundie public enemy #1 right now.

Since I don't fully buy the "leaving it up to God" bit, because of how crazy baby-obsessed and competitive the whole sick culture is, I would imagine Anna knows her cycle VERY well. Since she also wasn't blessed with the most hyper-functional Duggar/Bates uterus, she probably tipped into the "we need another baby! STAT! or God doesn't love us as much...and we won't be paid to appear places anymore" craziness. To me, this means she probably tracked, temped, used OPKs, did post-BD handstands, you know, whatever she had to in order to get pregnant...err, I mean, totally be laid back and leave it up to God. I think her EDD was probably pretty accurate. As others have said, M4 is smart and just doesn't want to go back to frumpers and TTC land...or be born into a family that excuses and dismisses child molestation.

I hope for a healthy baby, mom, and delivery. I also hope in the light of all the crazy fallout and revelations, Anna takes a cue and stops procreating with fundie public enemy #1 right now.

Yeah, idk tho. The way they seem to randomly take pregnancy tests I don't know that Anna has a clue. You'd think she would have figured it out by now.

Yeah, idk tho. The way they seem to randomly take pregnancy tests I don't know that Anna has a clue. You'd think she would have figured it out by now.

Yeah, I kind of agree with this. I'm sure Anna was superr concerned over getting preggers again, but these women do seem to take pregnancy tests pretty randomly. Its like the lord lays it on their hearts to just see and lo and behold, either they are or they aren't! haha! I know, I know, we've all had those times when we weren't sure and took one or five....but it seems a little funny to me too how they go about it.

The suspense is killing me. When will this baby arrive? I didn't obsess about her other pregnancies like this, but I keep checking for news.

:popcorn2:

I also think that josh is keeping her from getting crazy in tracking her cycles. I base it on the comment from last summer when they saw the cow born and she nudged him and hinted about starting another baby. I think his form of preventing a baby every 15 months is by not actively trying to have kids. She may have an irregular or short cycle and by not actively trying to conceive they end up spacing out their kids.

The suspense is killing me. When will this baby arrive? I didn't obsess about her other pregnancies like this, but I keep checking for news.

:popcorn2:

Me to! I think I'm more obsessed because they aren't publishing every small detail like we got used to with Izzy and she is late for the first time. I felt a little better when I read that a week late doesn't increase complications as much as I assumed. However, since she is past a week now, I'm getting nervous again.

I think when you get closer to 42 weeks, that's when it's not great.

I seriously hope someone posts on Instagram or something when the baby is born. I have no patience.

How late is Anna now? It seems like she has been pregnant for 3 years.

If the date we have is correct, she's 8 days over as of today.

How late is Anna now? It seems like she has been pregnant for 3 years.

She was due July 10 (supposedly), so 8 days. A lot of GYNs would induce at this point.

Anna is probably doing squats, cartwheels, eating spicy food, running around the block just so M4 can be born today in some sick attempt to be returned to JB and DQ's grace for having the golden grandchild born on boobs birthday :lol:

Archived