IGNORED

Josh Duggar, Admitted Child Molester - Part 9

happy atheist

Do we have any idea what Josh might have been told about human genitals, how females are different from men, what the heck a penis might be for, what exactly his father did to get buns in Michelle's oven time after time, and so on? The fact that some documents refer to a penis as a "pee pee holder" and the vaginal area as a "pee pee holder" creeps me out, frankly, partly because that suggests that male and female genitals are pretty similar, so no WONDER a hormonal teen would wonder what the difference was. He'd shared a room with brothers, so no mystery there, but exactly how forthcoming do you think Jim Bob would have been with him on the subject of girls' anatomy and sex? I'm not trying to make excuses for Josh--I'm just thinking that in a lifestyle where there wasn't much contact with age-mate males and where there can't have been much chance to pick up information from friends or guys in the locker room, Josh must have been one confused and curious young person.

I also gather that there was at least one point when Josh was publicly humiliated for being curious in this way, and was shamed for it in front of others beside his family. If that's the case then, to that extent, I AM sympathetic to him. There are worse things that can happen to a teen, but not a LOT worse. There's nothing like being publicly humiliated to turn a person rancid with bitterness and anger and misery. Did his personality change? If so, might this have been at least part of the cause?

I can imagine Jim Bob and Shaboop thinking that humiliating him would do him GOOD, would show how evil his behavior had been, would make him stop, and would show him that they were in charge and he was a lowly worm . . . and I don't think they'd have the sense or compassion to recognize that such a public event would turn him bitter and have a large part in ruining his life and his world-wide reputation. Does that make any kind of sense? I could be way off.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't that judge the one that presided over the juvenile cps case. She was the juvenile judge at the time. Maybe she's got something to hide. Idk.

I really do hate all of these cousin humpers covering up all of the scandal. It's all very unseemly.

Cousin humping might be considered having a relationship with a "distant" relative to some of the people involved in the cover, to them maybe incest is wincest.

Josh is back on Instagram. He posted a happy birthday message to Michael https://instagram.com/p/3-UCZzOWEu/

He is trying to test the waters with a cute and harmless post. I wonder how long it will take until the Duggars start with their usual bullshit again. I hope they will get enough backlash if they try that they will stay clear of promoting their wacky "family values".

Leghumpers outnumber 'haters' in the comments, but there are a good number of people calling him out. Does Josh delete and block like the rest of his family?

That reminds me: Duggar family official fb updated Sunday (poor Jana at a teaparty with little girls) and it didn't get noticed here :lol: or picked up by tabloids as eagerly as other Duggar tidbits have. It also got fewer likes. :clap:

Leghumpers outnumber 'haters' in the comments, but there are a good number of people calling him out. Does Josh delete and block like the rest of his family?

That reminds me: Duggar family official fb updated Sunday (poor Jana at a teaparty with little girls) and it didn't get noticed here :lol: or picked up by tabloids as eagerly as other Duggar tidbits have. It also got fewer likes. :clap:

Yup.

But the thing is, on twitter, and some other parts of the internet, people talking about the duggars are not quite so forgivinng.

Here are some articles that question whether Judge Zimmerman may be overstepping her authority in ordering the destruction of Josh's police record and denying FOIA requests about the Duggar family.

Links not broken because they are news sites:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2171661/new-pr ... struction/

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2015/jun/ ... kansas-nwa

So, what part of Freedom of Information is this judge not willing to respect? Where in the FOIA does it state that a judge can deny the release of public records based on her own personal discretion? Doesn't that go against everything the Freedom of Information Act stands for in the first place?

And why are the Duggars so special and exempt from the laws of the land that apparently apply to everyone else but them? Rhetorical question: would it have anything to do with the fact that they're white, rich, Christian, and television celebrities that they can pretty much do whatever they want without close examination or criticism? And that no matter how horribly they behave, they can assume the status of victims while targets of their hateful speech go unnoticed and unempathized with.

The fact that this judge can reframe the entire situation about this being about the Duggar's privacy is so gross. There's just no other word for it. As far as I'm concerned, she's a complicit party in this entire fiasco.

This is patently ridiculous. She is a JUVENILE COURT JUDGE, not a superior court judge or higher. She has absolutely no jurisdiction over something that isnt 1) before her and 2) hasnt happened yet. You dont get to seal records that dont yet exist.

FOIA is a VERY strong law with very real penalties. You dont get to dance on it to protect speshyl snowflaykes.

Cousin humping might be considered having a relationship with a "distant" relative to some of the people involved in the cover, to them maybe incest is wincest.

Wincest? Are you a velociraptor? (If you don't get that, don't worry about it. ;) )

FOIA is a VERY strong law with very real penalties. You dont get to dance on it to protect speshyl snowflaykes.

Speaking of dancing around the FOIA, how the heck do the Duggars even know what the Hokey Pokey is? First, it's secular. Second, they aren't allowed to take any body parts and shake them all around, are they? :shifty-kitty:

Speaking of dancing around the FOIA, how the heck do the Duggars even know what the Hokey Pokey is? First, it's secular. Second, they aren't allowed to take any body parts and shake them all around, are they? :shifty-kitty:

Jessa said "there's some hokey pokey going on there," which I interpreted as an attempt to say hanky panky but she got it wrong, which cracks me up.

Jessa said "there's some hokey pokey going on there," which I interpreted as an attempt to say hanky panky but she got it wrong, which cracks me up.

Or maybe she meant to say "hocus pocus." Not that she'd necessarily get that reference either...

I don't care how much you brainwash and preach, physical development and sexual curiosity are natural and normal. Unless you medically suppress the urges they are still going to occur. I will call out anyone who claims to have never to have had an impure thought or urge a liar.

While I understand the point you are making, there are people (like myself) who are asexual, as is a percentage of the general population. I am over 30 and have never had any 'urge' or whatever other name you wish to put on that.

Please don't make a mass generalization about all the 7.5 billion people of the planet.

Make sure to send all the claims about me "lying" to my PM, thanks!

Do we have any idea what Josh might have been told about human genitals, how females are different from men, what the heck a penis might be for, what exactly his father did to get buns in Michelle's oven time after time, and so on? The fact that some documents refer to a penis as a "pee pee holder" and the vaginal area as a "pee pee holder" creeps me out, frankly, partly because that suggests that male and female genitals are pretty similar, so no WONDER a hormonal teen would wonder what the difference was. He'd shared a room with brothers, so no mystery there, but exactly how forthcoming do you think Jim Bob would have been with him on the subject of girls' anatomy and sex? I'm not trying to make excuses for Josh--I'm just thinking that in a lifestyle where there wasn't much contact with age-mate males and where there can't have been much chance to pick up information from friends or guys in the locker room, Josh must have been one confused and curious young person.

If this were a couple of isolated incidents I might agree with you. But as I'm sure you know, this crap went on for YEARS and he was escalating his behaviour. So this isn't some "peep show" he had and then didn't do again.

Given that JBoob and OfJBoob are lying liars who lie and minimizing minimizers who minimize, IF Josh had done anything more or worse (that wasn't already 'outed' in the police report) they would never admit it. Nor would Smuggar. Hell, they were quite happy to contradict the police report to further their "give us back our show!" agenda, so what's more lying on top of that?

He is trying to test the waters with a cute and harmless post. I wonder how long it will take until the Duggars start with their usual bullshit again. I hope they will get enough backlash if they try that they will stay clear of promoting their wacky "family values".

Josh will be back with a vengeance in no time. He'll be posting the same types of stupid comments about short buses and Obama White Houses and Catholics=Wrong Beliefs just like he did before FRC. And endless pictures of fast food.

FRC is a hate group, but at least they want their hate to look glossy and sound professional.

The guy is a complete idiot who really believes what he did to his sisters isn't that big a deal.

It's probably just another buzzword she learned from JB 20 mins prior to her interview, along with "FOIA" and "licensed"

If this were a couple of isolated incidents I might agree with you. But as I'm sure you know, this crap went on for YEARS and he was escalating his behaviour. So this isn't some "peep show" he had and then didn't do again.

Given that JBoob and OfJBoob are lying liars who lie and minimizing minimizers who minimize, IF Josh had done anything more or worse (that wasn't already 'outed' in the police report) they would never admit it. Nor would Smuggar. Hell, they were quite happy to contradict the police report to further their "give us back our show!" agenda, so what's more lying on top of that?

Oh, I don't think we disagree at all, really. I think that he might have tried some subtle stuff while someone was asleep, got away with it, and it escalated. It may have involved bad-big-brother threats along the lines of "If you tell Mom and Dad I'll make your life hell," because sometimes manipulative and nasty big brothers do just that sort of thing.

And I don't for one minute believe that he went to his parents in tears about what he was doing. That's just unbelievable to me, even for a child raised in this kind of restrictive, pseudo-religious organization. I think that as a child grows older and finds that he's not thwacked with a lighting bolt if he fibs or does something sneaky he begins to think that maybe what he's been taught is hogwash, so he experiments with breaking more rules in subtle and then in less than subtle ways. My guess (and it's only a guess, how would I know?) is that one of the girls woke up (or thought "Why's big brother fiddling with my pee-pee holder while he's reading me Little Red Riding Hood, and why is there something in his trousers bumping against my bottom all of a sudden??"and asked someone else about it later.)

I think it may have gotten started as hormone-driven curiosity about how girls were made, but I agree--it escalated. And I think it quickly became more criminal and something he wanted to hide. (If he didn't want to try to hide it and get away with it, why wait till they were asleep? He knew perfectly well what he was doing was wrong.)

I think rape has as much to do with wanting to demonstrate power over a helpless person as it has to do with sexual urges. Sometimes it has MORE to do with a desire to hurt and humiliate someone. And I think that as it escalated that probably was part of things, for Josh. YUUUCK.

But when someone is trying to overpower you or sneak up and cop a feel of your genitals against your will--well, that's a lot harder to "forgive" than, say, forgiving your brother because he accidentally tripped you and you broke your arm as a result. And I think it would be ABSOLUTELY BLOODY OUTRAGEOUS for parents to ASK someone to forgive an older, more powerful sibling who deliberately snuck up on you, humiliated you, and touched parts of you that your mother told you to keep hidden under long skirts and leggings. Asking you to forgive him would be more appropriate, and even then, I think a child who said "No, I don't forgive him!" would be reacting in a perfectly fine and healthy way.

I guess what I was trying to get at is that Jim Rube and Bimbo may have sort of set Josh up if they didn't give him any minimal information about sex, female anatomy, and so on. He might want to know how girls are made, and might have tried to feel his sleeping sisters, knowing that he shouldn't have been doing that but feeling a compulsion to do so. And yes, then it escalated and escalated, and he knew it was wrong all along. But I suspect part of that was Dim Bulb and Michelle's fault if they imagined that never discussing sex with children would leave them "pure" and keep them from being curious. What idiots. Not all children have curiosity about sex and the differences between boys and girls, but some of those who do would do almost anything to get more information, especially if they found the information stimulating.

But just can't picture Josh tearing into his parents' room in tears, saying "Forgive me, for I have sinned!" A person who does that has more of a conscience than Josh did, and doesn't keep doing the same molestation / confession / worse molestation thing that Josh got into before he was sent away.

I'll just say that I wasn't sexually molested, but I had one great older brother and another one who sometimes liked to physically hurt or humiliate me for fun--and it was always very, very clear that things would just get worse if I tattled on him. At a certain point my father caught on--maybe Good Brother told him--and, thank goodness, he didn't do what Jim Bob and Michelle did; he didn't let it go on, and he made it clear that there would be hell to pay if Bad Brother kept hurting his little sister--that is, me. So obviously I'm guessing at the dynamic that went on with Josh, but keep wondering if it was like the escalating pain and humiliation one of my brothers kept stepping up because he liked power and could get away with it.

Sorry, I've gone on too long. But yeah, I don't think Josh was some innocent little boy in any of this. I'm sorry if I gave that impression.

This is patently ridiculous. She is a JUVENILE COURT JUDGE, not a superior court judge or higher. She has absolutely no jurisdiction over something that isnt 1) before her and 2) hasnt happened yet. You dont get to seal records that dont yet exist.

When is zimmerman, holt, hucklberry going to get called out for their blatant "above the law" attitude. Not never. Welcome to Duggar Arkansas.

Aren't there any laws regulating this, so someone has to look into this obvious "not the right way to handle things" behaviour from the judge?

I've been talking with Tan, the woman who was so pissed about Michelle's robocall that she helped InTouch with their FOIA work (sorry if I've got this wrong, I don't recall the finer points) on Facebook. She's not able to register here because real life and technical problems are a hindrance right now, but she wants to thank Free Jinger for supporting her family.

Sorry for this random post, but I talked to her a day or so ago and felt bad for not mentioning it right away. :mouse-shock:

I believe Josh did tell on himself a couple of times. I think it was more than just one episode per girl. I imagine that some of the girls were like "If you don't stop I'll tell mom and dad" and Josh confessed first to try and lessen the punishment. A few times growing up, when I misbehaved and a tattletale was around me, I always thought it best to confess. Not molestation, but sneaking cigs. Normal kid shit.

And you know the human asswipes didn't question Josh in depth. They just prayed a little and moved on.

Another thing that really gripes me is how Jessa said she was told to tell her story to CPS. How could she have a story if she was a "sleeping victim"? So many contradictions. I just know this was way worse than what they are saying.

Aren't there any laws regulating this, so someone has to look into this obvious "not the right way to handle things" behaviour from the judge?

People are afraid of judges. Especially this judge. She is power hungry (obviously) and has overstepped her reach several times in the past. Good for springdale police for not caving in to her tyranny.

I've been talking with Tan, the woman who was so pissed about Michelle's robocall that she helped InTouch with their FOIA work (sorry if I've got this wrong, I don't recall the finer points) on Facebook. She's not able to register here because real life and technical problems are a hindrance right now, but she wants to thank Free Jinger for supporting her family.

Sorry for this random post, but I talked to her a day or so ago and felt bad for not mentioning it right away. :mouse-shock:

Tell her that a great majority of the lgbt locals appreciate her standing up to the duggars.

I think a large part of what got 19K&C the ratings, despite a lot of really boring stuff, was the relationship people established based on who they thought the Duggars were. Now "reality" has gotten a big jolt. How many viewers/fans would be willing to come back given the current knowledge? Can the new information be accommodated? Can people care like they cared before?

Tell her that a great majority of the lgbt locals appreciate her standing up to the duggars.

Add to the the vast majority of rational sensitive people!

It's probably just another buzzword she learned from JB 20 mins prior to her interview, along with "FOIA" and "licensed"

I confess, it was me! I've been shaking my bits with the Police Department, the CPS, the liberal media, EVERYONE! We've been in, we've been out and THAT'S what its all about

Archived