IGNORED

Josh Duggar, Admitted Child Molester - Part 9

happy atheist

Did someone say they were a social worker but are not educated in that field?

I think the person that everyone agrees was a "fake" social worker or therapist is the Harold Walker guy. I don't think that we have found any concrete information on his credentials except that JB could not remember his name or the name of his program (lies), but Gothard seemed to know him.

I think that we can all also agree that "getting Jesus" is not proper therapy even though there are licensed therapists who advertise that as their method.

I would also guess that a lot of Jingerites have spent a lot of time in therapy.

I have worked in the nursing end of mental health care for years, so not a social worker. I have had lots and lots of therapy related to a childhood spent in a fundamentalist Catholic mega family

rife with physical and sexual abuse. Some of it, in my early years As a "born again" which I fell into when I left my Catholic cult was of the extremely damaging, useless "Christian" "forgive and forget" "what was your part in it?"(you evil 4 year old jezebel)type.

As a rank newbie I try to be sensitive to board culture and careful of my own proclivities for treading into territory beyond my expertise just because I get so emotionally involved.I came here and read only for a few weeks to get a sense of the issues and history and personalities of the long time members before jumping into post. I wanted to try and avoid talking out of my ass about stuff I had no idea about.

I really appreciate this board. I have learned so much here about the fundamentalist families and the spread of that culture and the politics, etc...so much more so than just the Duggar sexual abuse tragedy which was the original triggering event that brought me to F.J.

also, I am always typing on my phone,so my typos and grammar, syntax and sentance construction often Suck. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy katzenjamer kids!! The Duggars are so delusional...but of course they are. This just makes me want to throw up, again.

New article!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 90,00.html

Edited to fix the link

the one person I forgot to pm :D :nenner:

This article is not only insane - but that is the photoshoot from People magazine's beautiful issue - so they are not new pictures - unless there are new picture inside

if they truly believe that they think people would accept this - they are truly delusional and and all insane on so many levels -

I need to read the article in full - does anyone have it

...in what world would anyone be okay with molestation being covered up for several years...

are they really so isolated to think the public would just be "okay" with Josh's mistakes??? these people are such fucking hypocrites. trans women using the proper bathrooms is a "danger" to women and children but when your oldest son molests your younger daughters, apparently it's forgivable... yet being who you are is somehow an abomination.

i really can't today with these assholes.

...in what world would anyone be okay with molestation being covered up for several years...

are they really so isolated to think the public would just be "okay" with Josh's mistakes??? these people are such fucking hypocrites. trans women using the proper bathrooms is a "danger" to women and children but when your oldest son molests your younger daughters, apparently it's forgivable... yet being who you are is somehow an abomination.

Maybe if,if, I just explain to them, that trans women using the proper restroom is not an abomination, allowing your son to sexually molest your daughters and another child IS an abomination...oh wait...I forgot explaining would not work. They are delusional as well as evil.

are they really so isolated to think the public would just be "okay" with Josh's mistakes??? these people are such fucking hypocrites.

for me it 's more about the fact that the family and now the girls are so brainwashed that they think a) molestation is ok and B) covering it up and pretending it didn't happen all the while - trying to preach a lifestyle that you all (and I mean them) is godly and wonderful

what insane people think that people would be automatically ok with Josh molesting his sisters in everyday life

but the article is right about one thing - JOSH Should have been interviewed not his pregnant sister who harm a baby because of the stress of this

and Jill was smart to run away

RUN AWAY JILL FARTHER and take Ben and JESSA with you

i am so disgusted that they actually thought people would be ok with this - they need their heads slammed in the wall - ( I am thinking Michelle and JB and JOSH)

Comments for the People mag article are almost all scathing - it does my heart good to see that the public 'gets it' and is not buying their nonsense.

Comments for the People mag article are almost all scathing - it does my heart good to see that the public 'gets it' and is not buying their nonsense.

The Duggar defenders have started to pour in. I have someone arguing with me on forgiveness and whether I would turn my son in if he did the same thing.

They have no hope now that on top of all of that, Gawker is reporting that Josh had a paid Ashley Madison account. Now he's a molester who's gone on to cheat on his wife-or at the very least, consider it. The comments are scathing from the public. I can't imagine how the Fundies will twist this.

Something clicked for me while reading the People comments.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong-I wasn't raised to memorize bible verses, but....

There is nothing regarding what we call molestation in there. It covers rape & that if the woman cries out she's not as guilty as her attacker. It mentions men who lay with men & how sons should not see their fathers nakedness... but I don't recall anything about touching another person other than striking them. They are literal in their personal translating... unless the bible actually mentions it... It must be OK.

Archived