IGNORED

Josh Duggar, Admitted Child Molester - Part 9

happy atheist

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is pretty hilarious. The owner of a legal brothel in Nevada has banned Josh for life, on the off chance that one of his sisters might hypothetically work there one day. :lol:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It's official. You win for greatest comment/story find of all time!!!!

Before I write what I have thought about I want it clear that I do not approve what happened nor do I support Josh but I put 90% blame on JimBoob and J'chelle and 10% on Josh as he did realize he did wrong but did it again.

I don't care how much you brainwash and preach, physical development and sexual curiosity are natural and normal. Unless you medically suppress the urges they are still going to occur. I will call out anyone who claims to have never to have had an impure thought or urge a liar.

As we have all seen many times JB and J'chelle display inappropriate and immature sexual behavior, such as the dry humping at mini golf, on TV so how much more of those displays are those kids subjected to and teased at that haha you can't do this until marriage. JB has seemed creepy and obsessed when it came to sex many times. I am sure between seeing the PDAs and god only knows what they have heard when they lived in close quarters I am not surprised that something like this happened. Then top it off with minimal interaction with age peers especially of the opposite sex and even then being watched like a hawk and told it is because they are not trusted not to act on natural urges.

Link to hand sex stuff please? I was not watching the train crash back then... Also wtf?

Edited because my tablet is a total prude.

Josh has a lot of experience with hand sex, I've read. :pray:

Ok, I can't believe I'm going to ask this but....what is it with Josh, Anna and hand jobs? :pink-shock: I'm lost. And for some reason I want to know all about this. :lol:

When Josh and Anna got engaged, they were FINALLY allowed to hold hands. And boy did they ever hold hands! Lots of squeezing, one-handed hand massaging, never loosening the grip. And I know it sounds ridiculous, but it began to seem pretty sexual. There were no actual hand jobs of the sort we associate with that phrase. It was Very Aggressive Hand Holding.

Posted here because of context to the molestation scandal:

RE: usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jana-duggar-calls-mom-michelle-a-role-model-amid-molestation-scandal-2015126

So, Jana wants to remind us all that Mullet is a super good role model. That somehow, being a good role model includes teaching your children to despise people who live differently than you do, love differently than you do, or believe differently than you do. A "good role model," according to Jana, is a woman who has 19 kids she can't possibly afford without "love offerings" and tv opportunity and using it as a platform for teaching her own daughters that their worth hinges on submitting to their husband and having as many children as possible regardless of the consequences to them or her own body. Apparently, being a "good role model" means waiting months and months and months and months before realizing her darling Precious Josh had a problem touching little girls before removing him from the home. A "good role model" means teaching your kids rigid ideology rather than the necessity of human rights. Yeah, real good role model there, Jana. :roll:

It's clear to me, that the more the K'dults open their mouths and make gross and irresponsible statements, the more I know that enabling them is not an option. If they are capable of signing contracts with TLC to make money, then they are capable of taking responsibility for the profound ugliness of their words. It is true that Josh is a victim, but then he is also a perpetrator. That's how I feel about the girls right now. Yes, they are victims, but then they crossed into the territory of perpetrating some very disgusting verbal assaults of LGBTQA and women who have had abortions. They are the age of majority and have chosen to remain in the cult because they find some sick reward in it. Not my problem. What is my problem, is when their way of life starts to affect mine or someone else's without our consent.

I found this cartoon and it fits perfectly with exactly whats wrong with their belief system:

post-13451-14452000430021_thumb.jpg

Probably.

Sorry, I might be a little dense, but I don't understand. What do you mean by "physical elements to the brainwashing" ? That they were punished if they didn't seem to be convinced?

Sorry, I might be a little dense, but I don't understand. What do you mean by "physical elements to the brainwashing" ? That they were punished if they didn't seem to be convinced?

The use of the rod for convincing and reinforcing JB and Gothard tenets and philosophies.

Regarding the Bunny Ranch brothel story... it was a rather brilliant bit of PR for them. I couldn't help but wonder while reading the article, has Josh ever tried to use the services of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch? Most of the time you have to actually be a customer of a place or at least set foot in it before being banned for life. :lol:

Regarding the Bunny Ranch brothel story... it was a rather brilliant bit of PR for them. I couldn't help but wonder while reading the article, has Josh ever tried to use the services of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch? Most of the time you have to actually be a customer of a place or at least set foot in it before being banned for life. :lol:

Yeah, definitely a publicity thing. They've banned Phil Robertson and Michael Vick.

It does make me wonder about those stories of JB and Josh at the strip clubs. If many people knew of the molestation, I'm sure seeing them in a strip club would be NBD...a couple of weeks ago, we poo-poo'd that possibility. What a difference 2 weeks and admitted molestation makes.

Right there is J'Chelle's "Lesbian Agenda".....

Watch the Duggars sue her now.

Now we know who lead "In Touch" to the police reports. Maybe FJ should consider creating a Tandra Barnfield award for bringing truth to the masses? We could call it the Tandra Truth Award or the Barnfield Duggar Ditcher Prize for enlightenment and equality. I am sure some of our creative members could come up with an even more apt title. Personally Tandra Barnfield is my new hero. :clap: :dance:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It's official. You win for greatest comment/story find of all time!!!!

If Josh turned up (being the pompous, entitled, tool that he is) he probably would think that he was above paying.

Just FYI, if you're dismayed to see that they are receiving unanimous support on their FB page, they are banning and deleting comments like crazy. All negative posts on their page that were up last night are gone this morning (including mine, and I am now banned). I don't mean abusive or off-color comments, merely critical ones, or links to the police report, imploring people to read what they've said in their own words.

Anywho, just wanted to get the word out - popular response is still overwhelmingly condemning. I think it's important to make sure people know what they're supporting (I don't mean spewing vitriol at the family), because it is so important that sexual abuse within a family is NOT normalized. It is beyond vile that JB and Michelle would put other victims at risk merely to save their own skin. Ugh.

If you read the comments on any news story about this, they're about 97% negative. And anyone who posts a positive comment gets schooled on some facts right away. :dance:

This reporter says in his story (published June 12) that he saw several toddlers in the Duggar yard. I don't think that would be the J kids as they are too old to be seen as "walking uncertainly," I think the M kids and Josh and Anna are staying at the TTH.

"I returned on another day and stood at the fence line and waved to several people who were milling around on the expansive grassy lawn in front of the house. A few toddlers walked uncertainly under a leafy tree. Nobody waved back."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/j ... ist-801194

I just read an article on Recovering Grace from 2011 that details in the most excruciating way, how children, and boys especially, are trained to respond to their awakening sexuality, and even the attractiveness of girls and women, under Gothardism.

According to the article, which was written by a man whose family bought fully into ATI when he was 12 years old, the amount of repression, guilt and shame these children were forced to suffer, as well as the command to confess every feeling and thought to the father (daily- in this boy's case), cannot be understated.

I can easily imagine JB enacting these same insanely twisted and unhealthy strictures on his own children, as the power hungry and obviously fucked up father in this story.

I do find myself having some sympathy for Josh and how comfused and deviant this worldview must have left him. I truly wish he would come forward and tell the truth about his parents and Gothardism.

And apologize to his sisters and the other victim. That goes without saying.

The story is at Recovering Grace: When the Umbrella Breaks: Sexual Abuse in ATI A Different Kind of Sexual Abuse

I found that site a week ago. I was shocked that the boys are considered to have sinned for a nocturnal emission. Seriously how messed up is that?

I think that some of the girls jump at marriage just as the boys do because they are having sexual feelings and want to do something about it. Jill appeared to be very happy to cozy up to Derek and so did Anna with Josh. Jessa seemed very laid back and genuine about marrying her best friend. As hard as Jim Bob tries to keep them from having sexual feelings by not touching or being alone, these repressed people are on a hair trigger. Just getting to hold hands if you have had NOTHING before is bound to lead to feelings. Just my thoughts. I could be wrong.

I found that site a week ago. I was shocked that the boys are considered to have sinned for a nocturnal emission. Seriously how messed up is that?

I think that some of the girls jump at marriage just as the boys do because they are having sexual feelings and want to do something about it. Jill appeared to be very happy to cozy up to Derek and so did Anna with Josh. Jessa seemed very laid back and genuine about marrying her best friend. As hard as Jim Bob tries to keep them from having sexual feelings by not touching or being alone, these repressed people are on a hair trigger. Just getting to hold hands if you have had NOTHING before is bound to lead to feelings. Just my thoughts. I could be wrong.

Did JB say that women don't crave the physical side of sex just the intimacy? So the reason they have short courtships is for the guys sake? I think the only one I can imagine wanting a short courtships because babies is Jill.

http://okmagazine.com/partners/bombshel ... rity-news/

(not breaking link, because magazine)

A pedophile incarcerated in Texas blamed Josh Duggar for the crimes he was convicted of. He sounds like he is mentally ill and a judge dismissed the charges. I do personally believe there ARE more victims, though, and wonder if any of them will come forward.

If there are more victims, they're likely all part of ATI, so I doubt they will come forward. I'm also sure that if any other victims come forward, they'll get hate for having not forgiven Josh and turned to Jesus

Archived