IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

Selah Seewald?

If they do that, I will start believing the Jill / Jessa feud rumors.

God I hope they don't. I love that name. It's my 2nd choice for a daughter. I'm still bitter that JIll and I got married on the same day. I'll scream if Jessa takes my name. Oh, and Josie was born a month after I rescued my cat... named Josie. 

Selah was Jill's choice for a daughter. I think there's a pretty strong chance that Jill will have a daughter named Selah in the next few years at least. I think Jill might be stalking you. :pb_eek:

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cousin named her daughter Yasmin. (she's just graduated high school)  Her second daughter is Anhasty and her surprise son is Xander.   I'm not close with her, I just see it all on Facebook.

Wow, three kids deep and just graduated?

Yikes...

I understood it to mean that the oldest daughter just graduated, not the mother.

Not sure if relieved or disappointed that my guess was wrong for DOB, since I used my own birthday. 

Also I'm totally going to go back and stalk this thread for name ideas for my recently discovered little blessing. :D

My cousin named her daughter Yasmin. (she's just graduated high school)  Her second daughter is Anhasty and her surprise son is Xander.   I'm not close with her, I just see it all on Facebook.

How does one pronounce Anhasty? 

How does one pronounce Anhasty? 

ah nah STEE  - they ended up calling her Anna.

Has anyone else seen the pic jessa posted on instagram of the 3D ultra sound a day or two ago? I was joking before when I thought it was twins but that pic made me wonder. Just the way it was cropped and it looks like there's a half arm too many.

Has anyone else seen the pic jessa posted on instagram of the 3D ultra sound a day or two ago? I was joking before when I thought it was twins but that pic made me wonder. Just the way it was cropped and it looks like there's a half arm too many.

Maybe she just has a three-armed baby cooking in there? All the better to change the subsequent buddies' diapers with.

She posted the un cropped version on her FB page on 20 August .  It caused lots of speculation.  There does look to be an extra arm, but I'm definitely not an expert, and ultrasounds have come a long way since I had one.  I'm thinking one baby though, as twins in one sac would be a much more risky pregnancy and birth and surely would call for a hospital delivery.  Plus, she's what, 39 weeks now? Most twins would be born before now.  

Nastyhobbitses could be right :)

image.jpg

Oh hell, do they all have to come out looking like Jim Bob?

At least J-babies tend to cuten up pretty quickly a few months after birth.

I am already really bored of that baby watch / wait and it has been shorter than Jill's so far.

Please baby Seewald, hurry up so that we can move on and start snarking about your name and the big bow on your head.

I think it's twins :D 

and I want them to come soon - so I can sleep again

remember Jill's thread  :) of endless speculation and everyone's names and their dates 

Baby See'chelle will be born on All Saint's Day, and named after one of the heroes in the Gothard-approved Christian Heroes book.....I think it's a girl, 7 lbs, 14oz, 21 inches long.... And the middle name will be Faith.

I've come up with a guess at last: baby born on the 31. Name with some reference to Martin Luther or Protestant theology (ie Martina Faith or Calvin Luther).

ETA: that flipping auto-signature!

I've come up with a guess at last: baby born on the 31. Name with some reference to Martin Luther or Protestant theology (ie Martina Faith or Calvin Luther).

ETA: that flipping auto-signature!

If they have a boy named Calvin, I really hope he's like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.

There are plenty of twins in my mothers of multiples group that are born between 37 and 40 weeks. I certainly do not think Jessa is having twins though. Those moms are ENORMOUS. Like maternity clothes don't fit any more, wearing men's XXXL shirts big. My good friend delivered her twins at 37 weeks and was measuring 52 weeks. Jessa is NOWHERE near that.

I'm not sure I even care enough to start typing this post...but I think if it's a boy, the name will def reference theology in some way - and possibly Spurgeon. I don't know why, but I thought that immediately when Jessa or Bin posted a quote from Spurgeon months ago on one of their sites...So maybe they'll have little Chucky Seewald or something. Vote is for Sunday the 1st. I would expect nothing less from Princess Jessa than a perfectly on time baby. Plus, that way, she has a built in excuse to overshadow her kids bday every year because ANNIVESARY.

I'm glad the board is (so far) not possessed by the same madness that besot us on the Great Baby Dilly Watch earlier in the year...people are even being awesome about avoiding the Breast is Best debate. Thank the FSM.

So that's my prediction: Something theologian-y, November 1. In the hospital.

We've switched our three day isolated bushwalk this weekend to an overnight coastal one as temps were going to be over 30 Celsius and big hills in the heat and I don't mix well.  I'll be able to keep checking in on FJ, woo hoo!

I'm still saying a girl, on her due date. No idea of a name.

There are plenty of twins in my mothers of multiples group that are born between 37 and 40 weeks. I certainly do not think Jessa is having twins though. Those moms are ENORMOUS. Like maternity clothes don't fit any more, wearing men's XXXL shirts big. My good friend delivered her twins at 37 weeks and was measuring 52 weeks. Jessa is NOWHERE near that.

No kidding. I had a friend who was 30-ish weeks pregnant with twins during our college graduation and I will never forget the way she looked in her gown. :my_biggrin: She was already much (MUCH) larger at 30 weeks than Jessa is at full term. (Obviously, no disrespect to moms of twins - I am in deep awe of anyone who sustains multiple alien life forms growing inside them at once. It was just hilarious because she was such a tiny person and then she just had this HUGE belly.)

And I don't even see what people are seeing with Jessa. I think she is pretty average-sized for being 40 weeks pregnant. Maybe slightly on the larger side of average, tops. Certainly still MUCH smaller than Jill was. And definitely not full-term with twins.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived