IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i put this together while watching UKS, until i got bored. Baby watch can oficcially start, we can turn crazy now!!!

August 29: KimmySchmidt

September 11: luxfilia

September 22: fraurosena

October 5: grandmadugger

October 10: GrandmaGuinn

October 14: Tiny Bubbles

October 15: Gobbles

October 17: halcionne

October 19: elsabee

October 20: drivingmishcrazy, cathgrl1

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 24: EdenGrace

October 25: LogansMama, manda b

October 27: Jessa's Side Eye, seasonsoflife, nastyhobbitses, Keyleigh

October 28: alwayscaffeinated, ncarmen

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick, Alexa, Cassielfsw

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

November 6: Fundie Bunny, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, BrownieMomma

November 7: FearLyss, morri, nonymouse, theCR

November 8: Mabel, SPHASH, HermioneSparrow

November 10: saguarosally

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM, Vivi_music, Mela99

November 12: 16strong

November 13: azombieatemyshoelace

November 15: lunaselene503, nst

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "nst") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

so I am at the end :D 

put me in there 

So i put this together while watching UKS, until i got bored. Baby watch can oficcially start, we can turn crazy now!!!

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

November 8: Mabel, SPHASH, HermioneSparrow

November 15: lunaselene503

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "nst") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture - nst 

will it count if she announces on the 4th? and says she had it on the 1st 

then those five people will win :D 

You have been out down for the 15th, someone had to decide for you :pb_lol:

what does out down mean :D plus that day is my birthday 

You predicions were or november 1st or the 15th, i's okay if you don't remember it, neither did i remember mine :my_biggrin:

You predicions were or november 1st or the 15th, i's okay if you don't remember it, neither did i remember mine :my_biggrin:

got it ! :) 

Really hoping Jessa doesn't have the baby on her own wedding anniversary. I've never thought Jessa was as gung-ho as her mother about popping out elebenty kids, but it would really suck if ten years from now, Seeweed #1 was told, "Sorry dear, no birthday for you, you have to watch your younger siblings while we have a romantic getaway. It's our anniversary, and it's more important that we celebrate that by trying to be fruitful and multiply. You can have a birthday some other day."

I predict she'll go a week past her due date, so November 8th. And I'm leaning towards a boy. Name will probably be Benjamin Jr, since we all know Bin loves himself. 

I predict she'll go a week past her due date, so November 8th. And I'm leaning towards a boy. Name will probably be Benjamin Jr, since we all know Bin loves himself. 

since it's one of the names they picked - I am agreeing with you - :D pus that would suit them - to be all cutesy like that - 

and I think she is past her "actual" due date already lol

November 8: Mabel, SPHASH, HermioneSparrow, Rajah061014

From now on, please, copy, paste and add your name. I d sadly don't have time for this

Really hoping Jessa doesn't have the baby on her own wedding anniversary. I've never thought Jessa was as gung-ho as her mother about popping out elebenty kids, but it would really suck if ten years from now, Seeweed #1 was told, "Sorry dear, no birthday for you, you have to watch your younger siblings while we have a romantic getaway. It's our anniversary, and it's more important that we celebrate that by trying to be fruitful and multiply. You can have a birthday some other day."

I think it would be something more like an Instagram post saying "All this cake for Ben Jr.'s birthday has me remembering another day associated with cake...my wedding! Here are 500 never-before-seen photos of my wedding, including one of my last morning poop as a single lady and a picture of Michelle ceremonially crowning Joy as the newest J'Slave. I can't believe Ben and I have been married for five years and had a kid at some point during those five years!"

I think it would be something more like an Instagram post saying "All this cake for Ben Jr.'s birthday has me remembering another day associated with cake...my wedding! Here are 500 never-before-seen photos of my wedding, including one of my last morning poop as a single lady and a picture of Michelle ceremonially crowning Joy as the newest J'Slave. I can't believe Ben and I have been married for five years and had a kid at some point during those five years!"

Your killing me - this is HILARIOUS 

Adding mine in

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents

Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy and paste into a new message. Thank you Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.

Adding mine in

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents

Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy and paste into a new message. Thank you Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.

Adding mine in

Thank velocirapture, she did most of the job. I just searched for it and added the last few predictions. She is amazing. 

Adding mine in

Thank velocirapture, she did most of the job. I just searched for it and added the last few predictions. She is amazing. 

Sorry.  I'll copy the list and give her credit.

Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the latest version of this list and paste into a new message. Thank you Velocirapture and Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.

Adding mine in

Sorry.  I'll copy the list and give her credit.

Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the latest version of this list and paste into a new message. Thank you Velocirapture and Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.

I'm going to say November 1 and his name will be Calvin Robert Seewald.

Thanks FB and VR for the list!  I'm impressed that you found the original guesses from the time of her pregnancy announcement.  I am on the Spectrum theme so it's really hard to see the list, but, I appreciate your efforts!

So, if I recall correctly, and, due to wine consumption (then, not now), I could be mistaken, but I believe the real fun/insanity regarding baby Dilly began in earnest on a Friday night.  We've been a bit tame here for Jessa, either because we don't care or because it's not Friday yet!  So, I hope she hangs on until this weekend.  And we will have an extra hour to lose our minds!

Damn, now i see i said out intead of put... my phone and my brain hate me :pb_lol:

Adding in a few more guesses from above:

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, Ellimenopy

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated

since it's one of the names they picked - I am agreeing with you - :D pus that would suit them - to be all cutesy like that - 

and I think she is past her "actual" due date already lol

BJ!!!! Would they even understand why it's funny?

Added my guess to the c+p list

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, Ofglen

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived