IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick, Alexa, Cassielfsw

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur, RosyDaisy

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, Ellimenopy, karma

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated, Ofglen, Imaginary_Wonderland

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents, AlwaysExcited

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku, Hollywood

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

November 6: Fundie Bunny, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, BrownieMomma, Pennyrose

November 7: FearLyss, morri, nonymouse, theCR, ViolaSebastian

November 8: Mabel, SPHASH, HermioneSparrow, Rajah061014

November 9: Quints

November 10: saguarosally

November 12: 16strong

November 13: azombieatemyshoelace

November 15: lunaselene503, nst

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "nst") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

So I just handled that by copying and pasting the current delivery date guesses, and simply omitted the previous dates that have passed. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there a way to cross out the dates that have occurred - because seeing them is making my head spin :D

Yes, it's in a different spot than before; near the middle center of the toolbar:

Screen_Shot_10-30-15_at_11.11_AM.thumb.P

August 29: KimmySchmidt

September 11: luxfilia

September 22: fraurosena

October 5: grandmadugger

October 10: GrandmaGuinn

October 14: Tiny Bubbles

October 15: Gobbles

October 17: halcionne

October 19: elsabee

October 20: drivingmishcrazy, cathgrl1

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 24: EdenGrace

October 25: LogansMama, manda b

October 27: Jessa's Side Eye, seasonsoflife, nastyhobbitses, Keyleigh

October 28: alwayscaffeinated, ncarmen

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick, Alexa, Cassielfsw

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur, RosyDaisy

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, Ellimenopy, karma

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated, Ofglen, Imaginary_Wonderland

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents, AlwaysExcited

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku, Hollywood

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message. Also please include this reminder.

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku, Hollywood, DuggaredOut

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message. Also please include this reminder.

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku, Hollywood, DuggaredOut

November 14: sorchah

whose excited :D or slightly nauseous - same with Jill's time 

and we can't tell our friends or anything because they will think we are nuts

it's almost like xmas but a sick feeling at the same time :D 

ok maybe it's just me who is just cooky

lol 

@nst, is your post count title a happy coincidence?????????????  Hmm.

I am extreamly excited about this. My mom is getting worried about why i check my phone so often. She just will never get it :pb_lol:

You were very specific with regards to your four and a half hour absence, nst. I'm not quite sure why, but that sounds hinky.  (Auto correct does not recognize hinky as an actual word.)

You were very specific with regards to your four and a half hour absence, nst. I'm not quite sure why, but that sounds hinky.  (Auto correct does not recognize hinky as an actual word.)

nookie and a trip to walmart :D 

and more nipple stimulation - this time on him 

and I threw away the castor oil 

I hope the nookie was better than the trip to Walmart!  I'm glad you've discarded the castor oil. It sounds like you've taken other measures. Good for you!

:output_eeMbjt:  I deeply apologize for the emoji. Could not resist. 

I hope the nookie was better than the trip to Walmart!  I'm glad you've discarded the castor oil. It sounds like you've taken other measures. Good for you!

:output_eeMbjt:  I deeply apologize fit the emoji. Could not resist. 

begging for an epidural - does that count as other measures :D 

It could, I suppose. But those weren't the measures to which I referred. I think you have the right idea as to how to move things along in a satisfactory, and, dare I say, natural, manner. 

It could, I suppose. But those weren't the measures to which I referred. I think you have the right idea as to how to move things along in a satisfactory, and, dare I say, natural, manner. 

sex :) 

btw those new pictures of the behind the scenes rehearsal dinner - - I have seen before :D they aren't that exciting 

I'm changing my (now passed) guess to Jessa's birthday, nov 4, so she has to share her birthday every year for the rest of her life.

Ooh, it would be funny if the baby came on her birthday (though they would just spin it as the best birthday present ever and a sweet blessed day for mom and baby to share forevermore). 

I was due Oct 31 and came just over a week late. I would not consider sharing a birthday with baby Seewald to be the best present ever :my_confused:

Ooh, it would be funny if the baby came on her birthday (though they would just spin it as the best birthday present ever and a sweet blessed day for mom and baby to share forevermore). 

I was due Oct 31 and came just over a week late. I would not consider sharing a birthday with baby Seewald to be the best present ever :my_confused:

she is 2 days overdue - and I bet she will have it on her birthday 

and someone said she was very compact during the pregnancy - what does that mean - does it mean she didn't spread - and just now in the last month is spreading  ? 

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived