October 20: drivingmishcrazy, cathgrl1

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 24: EdenGrace

October 25: LogansMama, manda b

October 27: Jessa's Side Eye, seasonsoflife, nastyhobbitses, Keyleigh

October 28: alwayscaffeinated, ncarmen

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick, Alexa, Cassielfsw

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, karma

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, Ofglen

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

November 6: Fundie Bunny, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, BrownieMomma

November 7: FearLyss, morri, nonymouse, theCR

November 8: Mabel, SPHASH, HermioneSparrow, Rajah061014

November 10: saguarosally

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM, Vivi_music, Mela99

November 12: 16strong

November 13: azombieatemyshoelace

November 15: lunaselene503, nst

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "nst") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy and paste into a new message. Thank you Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***Please make sure to copy the MOST RECENT version of this list into a new message before adding in your name.  Thank you!***

August 29: KimmySchmidt

September 11: luxfilia

September 22: fraurosena

October 5: grandmadugger

October 10: GrandmaGuinn

October 14: Tiny Bubbles

October 15: Gobbles

October 17: halcionne

October 19: elsabee

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, Ellimenopy, karma

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated, Ofglen

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message. Thank you Velocirapture and Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.***

***Please make sure to copy the MOST RECENT version of this list into a new message before adding in your name.  Thank you!***

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, Ellimenopy, karma

November 7: FearLyss, morri, nonymouse, theCR, ViolaSebastian

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message. Thank you Velocirapture and Fundie Bunny for cobbling this list together.***

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku

Quualude born halloween at 7:14

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku

November 6: Fundie Bunny, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, BrownieMomma, Pennyrose

--

Added myself to Nov 6th, and Ms Lucy Fur to the 31st for her guess from above. 

Another day has come and gone, still no baby. Will she go like a month overdue like Jill? Will she have a demonic halloween baby? Or a perfect due date aniversary baby? Only 4ime will tell, meanwhile, all the fun is at the main Jessa thread, currently uploading pictures of our furbabies. Have fun!!!

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents, AlwaysExcited

Yeah, my thing is that since Jessa is trying to be more mysterious about things than Jill was this time around, I'm actually less interested in certain details. The thing I care most about is whether the little munchkin is born on Halloween/their anniversary or not.

Yeah, my thing is that since Jessa is trying to be more mysterious about things than Jill was this time around, I'm actually less interested in certain details. The thing I care most about is whether the little munchkin is born on Halloween/their anniversary or not.

I think it also helps that they didn't announce the second the pregnancy test was positive. They waited to announce, which took a few (12?) weeks off the waiting time, so we're naturally less crazy. 12 weeks to go into the Great Dilly Dally, and we were all pretty calm. Lol.

Also, Jill's pregnancy was completely shoved in our face. Jessa's was overshadowed by births and weddings and two sex scandals.

Quincy is an odd nickname choice for the baby. Baby Dilly was much more catchy, in fact I continued to call him Dilly for quite a while after he was born and named.

No idea where they would have come up with Quincy, but those that mentioned Quinn as a possibility, it could make sense then.

Early on in Jessa's pregnancy I thought maybe she might choose Ashley but obviously that one if off the table for all future Duggar babies to come.

If she goes with a biblical name, I hope she does not pick my name. I am pretty crap on the bible and religious stuff but I think I remember in R.E class in primary school, my teacher saying I had a lovely biblical name on the first day of term. For a boy, I reckon Ben jnr would be something they would go for.

I am useless at being able to tell if a pregnant woman if having a girl or a boy from how she is carrying high or low, or where she is carrying weight, how her boobs are, face is chubby blah blah blah. Clueless! But I have always had a feeling Jessa's is having a girl, don't know why, just keep picturing her with a girl. But I like that she kept a little mystery to it.

I am hoping she goes over her due date, simply because I will be away visiting relatives for the weekend and they live in middle of nowhere, so crappy/no wifi. I will never be able to catch up on the threads when I get home again. I have trouble enough as it is now. But the Dilly and Josh scandal threads were so fast paced, trying to keep up was making my head spin almost. So Monday evening and anything after that for birth announcement would be perfect Jessa!

Overall though and most importantly, I hope Jessa makes some better choices and judgement calls than Jill did when the time comes  and has a safe delivery that is not 70 hours long labouring away!:my_huh:

Quincy is an odd nickname choice for the baby. Baby Dilly was much more catchy, in fact I continued to call him Dilly for quite a while after he was born and named.

No idea where they would have come up with Quincy, but those that mentioned Quinn as a possibility, it could make sense then.

Early on in Jessa's pregnancy I thought maybe she might choose Ashley but obviously that one if off the table for all future Duggar babies to come.

If she goes with a biblical name, I hope she does not pick my name. I am pretty crap on the bible and religious stuff but I think I remember in R.E class in primary school, my teacher saying I had a lovely biblical name on the first day of term. For a boy, I reckon Ben jnr would be something they would go for.

I am useless at being able to tell if a pregnant woman if having a girl or a boy from how she is carrying high or low, or where she is carrying weight, how her boobs are, face is chubby blah blah blah. Clueless! But I have always had a feeling Jessa's is having a girl, don't know why, just keep picturing her with a girl. But I like that she kept a little mystery to it.

I am hoping she goes over her due date, simply because I will be away visiting relatives for the weekend and they live in middle of nowhere, so crappy/no wifi. I will never be able to catch up on the threads when I get home again. I have trouble enough as it is now. But the Dilly and Josh scandal threads were so fast paced, trying to keep up was making my head spin almost. So Monday evening and anything after that for birth announcement would be perfect Jessa!

Overall though and most importantly, I hope Jessa makes some better choices and judgement calls than Jill did when the time comes  and has a safe delivery that is not 70 hours long labouring away!:my_huh:

You aren't useless at that (part in bold) because there is absolutely no way to tell by looking. It's all old wives tales.

I think Quincy came about because they joked about choosing "Q" at their baby name letter.

I could see them going with an 'A' name and then a 'B' next time and so on.

Adding in RosyDaisy

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur, RosyDaisy

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333, justmy2cents, AlwaysExcited

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message.  Also please include this reminder. 

Just adding mine in -

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur, RosyDaisy

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated, Ofglen, Imaginary_Wonderland

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message.  Also please include this reminder. 

So I was musing about it today: it's Bradley Bates' birthday. If Jessa gives birth today to a girl, would they take it as a "sign from god" that Bradley and the girl would be destined to be married? lol

And It is october 30!!! Hold on baby seewald, hold to your mother's uterus for one more day, and you'll make a lot of people really happy!!

By the way, apparently jessa's bump is slightly lower. I give it 5 days max.

I'm sure Jess thought that bump was cute all along & it is but now it's just ridiculous & needs to be over.

Yes, and I'm not entirely convinced that 'bump' is still the appropriate term. 

Also, there have been a couple of recent posts discussing Jessa and her baby and such. What the hell is that about?

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated, Ofglen, Imaginary_Wonderland

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku, Hollywood

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm, sockinshoe, Ms Lucy Fur, RosyDaisy

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies, isarhenne, escapefromfundiedom, Ellimenopy, karma

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou, ClaraOswin, twittrpated, Ofglen, Imaginary_Wonderland

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl, floridaotaku, Hollywood

November 9: Quints

***Reminder that if you want to add a guess please copy the MOST RECENT version of this list and paste into a new message. Also please include this reminder.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived