IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

On the strange name front, I can't believe I forgot the children of a classmate of mine.

Her kids are named:

Heaven Leigh

And

Christopher Robynn

Her son has an okay normal enough first name, but she calls him by both names.

Her daughter has a great stage name for a stripper.

Poor kids.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the strange name front, I can't believe I forgot the children of a classmate of mine.

Her kids are named:

Heaven Leigh

And

Christopher Robynn

Her son has an okay normal enough first name, but she calls him by both names.

Her daughter has a great stage name for a stripper.

Poor kids.

My nice in law is named Heavenly Angel. :cray-cray: :cray-cray: :roll:

I'am really kind of mildly depressed that Jill and Jessa are breaking away from the same letter names. I always imagined it would be easy for other fundies in their circle to figure out whose child was whose by knowing which Duggar picked which letter to use for their children's names. But I still have hope that Jill and Jessa will reconsider breaking a family tradition and decide to give each of their offspring the same first initial. It's not over by any means for Jill, there are some really great "I" letter names out there: Isiah, Isaac, Ian, Isabelle, Isla, Ivy.. it's really doable even with a the letter "I". I imagine at the fundie conferences like Big Sandy, it would be easy to direct children back to the right parents. Imagine if you will a nondescript fundie woman approaching a group of grand-Duggarlings.

Fundie Woman: Oh look at all of you kids playing so nicely together. I can tell by the poodle hair-do's that the girls have and the hair spray the boys have in their hair that you are some of the Duggar grandchildren.

Grand-Duggars: (collectively) Yes, ma'am

Fundie Woman: Hi little boy what is your name?

Grand-Duggar #42: Ichabod

Fundie Woman: Oh you have an "I' name, you must be Jill's little boy. Little girl with the big pink bow as big as your head, what is your name?

Grand-Duggar #43: Quintessential

Fundie Woman: Quintessential, you say? Why yes, yes you most certainly are, a "Q" name, you must belong to Jessa's family. And little boy with the big toy guitar what is your name?

Grand-Duggar #44: Claussen

Fundie Woman: Oooohhhh Clawson, the letter "C" you have to be Jinger's son. Clawson what a great name, you must be named after your father Lawson.

Grand-Duggar #44: No ma'am

Fundie Woman: Nooooo?

Grand-Duggar #44: I'm not named after my dad, my name is spelled C-L-A-U-S-S-E-N, I'm named after the Pickle!

Fundie Woman: bwwwwahahahaha, that Jinger I tell you, she has always had a great sense of humor, it's nice to meet you Claussen. And little sweet girl with the resting frown face, what is your name?

Grand-Duggar #45: My name is Maddysin.

Fundie Woman: Oh..as in Ashley Madison... oh..ooooohhhh your father must be Josh. Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I'm so sooo sorry. Dear Lord in Heaven, that's just awful, I'm so sorry...

With 100+ future Grand-Duggars due to come down the pike (so to speak) someday, I think it would be a huge disservice to their children to quit doing the same initial names now. The same initial names would really help in the identification of so many children in one family. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go and pitch this to SNL to use as a future script.

I'am really kind of mildly depressed that Jill and Jessa are breaking away from the same letter names. I always imagined it would be easy for other fundies in their circle to figure out whose child was whose by knowing which Duggar picked which letter to use for their children's names. But I still have hope that Jill and Jessa will reconsider breaking a family tradition and decide to give each of their offspring the same first initial. It's not over by any means for Jill, there are some really great "I" letter names out there: Isiah, Isaac, Ian, Isabelle, Isla, Ivy.. it's really doable even with a the letter "I". I imagine at the fundie conferences like Big Sandy, it would be easy to direct children back to the right parents. Imagine if you will a nondescript fundie woman approaching a group of grand-Duggarlings.

Fundie Woman: Oh look at all of you kids playing so nicely together. I can tell by the poodle hair-do's that the girls have and the hair spray the boys have in their hair that you are some of the Duggar grandchildren.

Fundie Woman: Oh you have an "I' name, you must be Jill's little boy. Little girl with the big pink bow as big as your head, what is your name?

Fundie Woman: Quintessential, you say? Why yes, yes you most certainly are, a "Q" name, you must belong to Jessa's family. And little boy with the big toy guitar what is your name?

Fundie Woman: Oooohhhh Clawson, the letter "C" you have to be Jinger's son. Clawson what a great name, you must be named after your father Lawson.

Grand-Duggar #44: I'm not named after my dad, my name is spelled C-L-A-U-S-S-E-N, I'm named after the Pickle!

Fundie Woman: bwwwwahahahaha, that Jinger I tell you, she has always had a great sense of humor, it's nice to meet you Claussen. And little sweet girl with the resting frown face, what is your name?

Fundie Woman: Oh..as in Ashley Madison... oh..ooooohhhh your father must be Josh. Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I'm so sooo sorry. Dear Lord in Heaven, that's just awful, I'm so sorry...

With 100+ future Grand-Duggars due to come down the pike (so to speak) someday, I think it would be a huge disservice to their children to quit doing the same initial names now. The same initial names would really help in the identification of so many children in one family. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go and pitch this to SNL to use as a future script.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, I'm laughing so hard that I woke up my son.

Just imagine all the outrageous names if they chose Q as their name letter. Quentin, Quincy, Quourtney, Q'allison...the ideas as endless.

Qbert, Quadratic, and twins Quark and Quack.

Wonder if there's any chance the Seewald kids won't be homeschooled. I just can't see Jessa getting into it, especially after being schoolmarm to the Howlers.

Qbert, Quadratic, and twins Quark and Quack.

Wonder if there's any chance the Seewald kids won't be homeschooled. I just can't see Jessa getting into it, especially after being schoolmarm to the Howlers.

I think Jessa is going to find parenting a hoard of little ones, without any Q'slaves there to help, to be a little more than she bargained for. I think they will be spaced further apart and all that adoption talk might die down a bit. I would not be surprised if they are in school and Jessa just keeps quiet about that.

You make a really strong argument for keeping with letter themes. The 'M' theme is kind of a waste on Josh and Anna since there is such a wealth of names but Anna won't come anywhere near 19. They can also separate out the families by each set wearing the same color. With 19 kids that's a lot of different shades of the same color but I'm sure they'll make it work somehow. :lol:

I wonder if Quincy is an attempt to throw people off and the baby is a girl and will be called Quinn. Which would make me vomit with rage because my niece is named Quinn.

They joked about the name Quincy and using a "Q" theme before they knew the sex of the baby. It was in a People Magazine article published in April.

I wonder if Quincy is an attempt to throw people off and the baby is a girl and will be called Quinn. Which would make me vomit with rage because my niece is named Quinn.

It's a sweet name, but I don't think the fundies will go there; someone would be bound to let them know that the far-and-away most prominent Quinn in pop culture right now is a snarky, decidedly non-virginal cheerleader on Glee.

On the other hand, imagine their futile attempts to come up with a nickname if they did name their kid that and then found out.

I love that name! Anyone else old enough to remember Quinn Cummings - she was a child actress in the '70's? Ever since then it's been one of my favorite girl's names. It shouldn't go to a Duggar - but your niece is lucky to have such an awesome moniker!

(although maybe Jessa and Ben should go with a Q theme as it could limit the number of kids they have. I don't think you can get to 19 with all Qs....without consulting my pal google I've got Quinn, Quinton/Quint, and Quincy. They could go rogue and not limit themselves to actual names...Quagmire Seewald, Quisp* Seewald, Quanitifiable Seewald)

*anyone remember that cereal? Little spaceguy names Quisp? I am so dating myself with this post I won't be able to pretend to be 22 anymore. :wink-kitty:

Quincy

Quint

Quinton

Quintley

Quentin

Queenie

Quinlan

Quigley

Quinn

Quintus

Quirin

Quiet

Quality

Quantity (the #1 virtue!)

Quandary

Quell

Quest

Quark

Quasi

Yeah, they should be good.

Quincy

Quint

Quinton

Quintley

Quentin

Queenie

Quinlan

Quigley

Quinn

Quintus

Quirin

Quiet

Quality

Quandary

Quell

Quest

Quark

Quasi

:lol: Excellent. I stand corrected.

Although if Jessa learned about quarks at SOTDRT I'll be very surprised.

I think they're going to choose hip Biblical names like Hosanna or Malachi. A lot of protestants seem to be into the prayer of Jabez ("Lord, bless me and increase my territory") which sounds like something the Duggars would be right on board with, so maybe Jabez. But then again, maybe they want to avoid J names just in case the Lord blesses Michelle with #20.

I'm generally terrible at predicting what people will name their kids, though, so in reality I have absolutely no idea. Nothing that Jessa named her child would actually surprise me, unless it was Hail Satan Obama or something.

Quincy

Quint

Quinton

Quintley

Quentin

Queenie

Quinlan

Quigley

Quinn

Quintus

Quirin

Quiet

Quality

Quandary

Quell

Quest

Quark

Quasi

Quasimodo would be a fitting name if they're going to raise the kid to be super sheltered and bigoted against anyone Ben disapproves of. Am I going off the Disney movie? Yeah. Only Judy can judge me.

It's a sweet name, but I don't think the fundies will go there; someone would be bound to let them know that the far-and-away most prominent Quinn in pop culture right now is a snarky, decidedly non-virginal cheerleader on Glee.

On the other hand, imagine their futile attempts to come up with a nickname if they did name their kid that and then found out.

That name is way too cool for a Seewald :naughty: but imagine the memes if that happens :lol: i think they'll go with trendy biblical names.. and i hope it's nothing but boys for them

You know I think if Jessa and Ben were really creative people they could pull the whole "Q" letter theme off, provided that they didn't have more then 8-10 kids. But since they are Jessa and Ben, I think IF they do a letter theme they will go with a much more common letter for their offspring. By common letter I'm thinking "B" or something like that with a lot of to choose from. I think her whole "leaking" things to the public is just a rouse to throw us off the trail. I think when Grand-Duggar #6 does make his or her self known in a few short weeks, the gender, name etc.. will be totally different than the little hints that Jessa gave. Speaking of Q names, I like Quincy, Quinn(for a girl) and I actually like Quaid for a boy.

I agree on trendy Biblical names, Jessa is holier than thou and the "Q" or "Quincy" is a smug red herring:

My FINAL guess is that it's a girl, Rebekah or Miriam ( or since they luv whimsical spelling "Miriyam"), or both!

:think: but just in case

If it's a boy- Micah Boaz or both.

I agree on trendy Biblical names, Jessa is holier than thou and the "Q" or "Quincy" is a smug red herring:

My FINAL guess is that it's a girl, Rebekah or Miriam ( or since they luv whimsical spelling "Miriyam"), or both!

:think: but just in case

If it's a boy- Micah Boaz or both.

I don't know if at this point Jessa and Ben would cross into the "M" names. It is obviously the letter theme that Josh and Anna have been doing. I think Jessa and Ben would be worried if they named a child an "M" name it might cause some confusion and people would think that their child is one of Josh and Anna's. I think after all that has gone down since May, Jessa is fully over Josh's antics and she certainly would not want a child of hers to be confused with a child of Josh's. Personally, I wouldn't blame her for that one bit. I should clarify that I'm not trying to put down the "M" kids. it is a shitty hand they were dealt when they got Josh for a father, I want to make it clear that I think it is wrong to put any shame on the "M" children for what Josh has done.

I don't know if at this point Jessa and Ben would cross into the "M" names. It is obviously the letter theme that Josh and Anna have been doing. I think Jessa and Ben would be worried if they named a child an "M" name it might cause some confusion and people would think that their child is one of Josh and Anna's. I think after all that has gone down since May, Jessa is fully over Josh's antics and she certainly would not want a child of hers to be confused with a child of Josh's. Personally, I wouldn't blame her for that one bit. I should clarify that I'm not trying to put down the "M" kids. it is a shitty hand they were dealt when they got Josh for a father, I want to make it clear that I think it is wrong to put any shame on the "M" children for what Josh has done.

I see what you're saying but Jessa has said "biblical names" are her choice, not specific letters. You may be right about no "M" in a first name BUT Just like in the core 19 kid group--- Joseph/Josiah, JoyAnna/Johannah, Jedidiah/Jeremiah they are going to have some duplication in cousin names or obvious similarities if all 19 kids are breeders. I picture Jessa wanting the hippest Bible name possible and the four I listed are trending now. "I'm so holy, but I'm COOL" :lol:

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived