IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the princess to birth a princess on her birthday. She needs a reality check! Laboring on your Birthday- what a gift!

I want the princess to birth a princess on her birthday. She needs a reality check! Laboring on your Birthday- what a gift!

k - just for you :D 

#babyseeweed

it's a gorgeous day here - I am predicting a midnight baby 

I predicted tomorrow. So come on, Jessa. I'm sure little B.J. Seewald can't wait to get out and start working for the family ministry!

she is 2 days overdue - and I bet she will have it on her birthday 

and someone said she was very compact during the pregnancy - what does that mean - does it mean she didn't spread - and just now in the last month is spreading  ? 

I think that was me saying she was very compact - to me she looked like she hadn't put on any weight anywhere except for her belly, which, I thought, looked quite compact.  I felt like I had a baby on both buttocks and both hips when I was pregnant. ( I posted a belly photo in the smug and pregnant thread, I was huge.)  it's only in this last couple of weeks that she looks to me like the bump has spread out a bit more.  I think she's cooking a decent size baby in there :)

Ps i had bet on her due date, so I accept defeat :)

so if today is Jessa's birthday and the heavenly duggars like to do that piece of paper thing 

will we get a staged photo of a LARGE jessa in between her parents holding a sign reading 

4 days overdue 

but 23 years old today with Ben photobombing it all :D 

Based on the Jessa/Sierra side by side photo - I'm going to guess that Sierra will pop before Jessa.

Based on the Jessa/Sierra side by side photo - I'm going to guess that Sierra will pop before Jessa.

It could happen though Sierra isn't due for another few weeks.  I think she's bigger because this is her 5th.  Jessa does look good for being past 40 weeks but I remember how uncomfortable the end of pregnancy is even if you carry on the small side.  That baby pushing on your lungs and making you nauseous all over again and being out of breath climbing stairs.  Hope they announce that she had the baby last night and I predicted correctly.

I think Jessa made sure she married the 19 yo teen while she was still 21...made it by 3 days.

I am sure she was hoping to birth the baby at 22, so the kid's BC would state the mother's age as 22 and the father's as 20.

Now, as far as we all know, it will be 23 and 20...for fundies, I'm sure that's not how it's supposed to be.

I think Jessa made sure she married the 19 yo teen while she was still 21...made it by 3 days.

I am sure she was hoping to birth the baby at 22, so the kid's BC would state the mother's age as 22 and the father's as 20.

Now, as far as we all know, it will be 23 and 20...for fundies, I'm sure that's not how it's supposed to be.

I am curious why you think that is not how it's supposed to be? - - even though three years apart is huge - just basically on how it looks to the world a - 20 year father and a 23 year mother - she must be pissed today 

lol 

she didn't get her perfect anniversary birth - 

I am curious why you think that is not how it's supposed to be? - - even though three years apart is huge - just basically on how it looks to the world a - 20 year father and a 23 year mother - she must be pissed today 

lol 

she didn't get her perfect anniversary birth - 

Well, in their cult the man is King. He is the leader and makes the decisions. The Duggars have talked about leaving and cleaving and making good choices in a mate- Ben is none of those things. He had no job beyond the Duggars for a good, long time,  and certainly not when he asked to marry Jessa. Have the Seewalds left or cleaved? Nope.

A younger man with little to offer would not seem like much of a catch,even in their culture.

Jessa's words= lots of weirdos out there (hello, Josh and Ben the stalker)

Joy's words= lots of duds out there. (hello, Josh, Ben and Derick).

Personally, I think both Josh and Ben are duds. Derick is also looking to be less than stellar.

Well, in their cult the man is King. He is the leader and makes the decisions. The Duggars have talked about leaving and cleaving and making good choices in a mate- Ben is none of those things. He had no job beyond the Duggars for a good, long time,  and certainly not when he asked to marry Jessa. Have the Seewalds left or cleaved? Nope.

A younger man with little to offer would not seem like much of a catch,even in their culture.

Jessa's words= lots of weirdos out there (hello, Josh and Ben the stalker)

Joy's words= lots of duds out there. (hello, Josh, Ben and Derick).

Personally, I think both Josh and Ben are duds. Derick is also looking to be less than stellar.

love everything you said and agree- Derick is showing his true colors - where ben always did lol 

I really, really hope she births the baby while SVU is airing. Because that would be grand. Also so I have some good reading tonight after work and tomorrow on my day off. Come on, baby BJ, birth on your momma's birthday!

I'm leaving in a bit for an overnight flight to a remote destination in southern Chile. No internet for me. If she's still PG in 12 days when I return, it will be a repeat of Jill!

Every time I go to SA another Duggar girl births a baby.

And then her birthday will never be 'just' hers because she'll be sharing it with the kid and everyone will fuss over the blessing instead. 

JessaPrincessa would DESPISE that, so I'm hoping her water is breaking right now...

I hope that Ben doesn't do anything so dumb as to give Jessa a combined birthday/anniversary gift at some point down the line. That would be just as bad as giving someone the nefarious combined Christmas/birthday gift.

And I had such high hopes for Derick. Even if he and Jill didn't get away from her family, it still said a lot about him initially that he was willing to work. So much for that. :( 

I'm guessing Lauren if it's a girl, Jessa seems like the type to give the baby her own middle name.

Is that a common fundie/Southern/whatever thing to do? Mackynzie's middle name is the same as Anna's (Renee), and Davia Waller's middle name is the same as Priscilla's (Lynn). And Jill's middle name is Michelle, and Josh, Jed, Jer, and Michael all have James or Robert as middle names (plus, you know, James just has it as his first name).

It could happen though Sierra isn't due for another few weeks.  I think she's bigger because this is her 5th.  Jessa does look good for being past 40 weeks but I remember how uncomfortable the end of pregnancy is even if you carry on the small side.  That baby pushing on your lungs and making you nauseous all over again and being out of breath climbing stairs.  Hope they announce that she had the baby last night and I predicted correctly.

Oh god, that first breath after they took my boys out... I hadn't breathed that deep in like 15 weeks (and they were born at 29 weeks, lol).

I don't think that's necessarily true -- it's her 5th pregnancy, so I expect that things are just hanging out a little bit more.

No no... Jessa, close your legs for another 4 days so I can win:pb_lol:  I kinda agree on Jessa giving her name if it's a girl, she's that narcissistic.

I gave my name to my daughter as a middle name.  It was my mother's name and my granmother's name. Didn't consider it narcissistic, just carrying on a tradition.Shouldn't just be for the male line.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived