IGNORED

Duggar Property

snickerz

Does anyone know exactly what/where/how much property the Duggars own?

I mean, we know about the Duggar HQ and the warehouse at the top of their hill, the stoneybrook house, grandma duggars house, the taco lot, Josh's old carlot, and now even Josh's latest 5 bedroom purchase. Does anyone know where John David's house is and what it looks like? I'd love to check it out on google earth! I'd love to learn more about their property investments if anyone lives in the area, or knows how to find out such info!!!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John David is incredibly lucky that his idiot father hasn't made a huge production of letting the world know where his house is. I hope it stays that way. I only wish it had for the other kids.

I've found much of their property online but due to recent events I'm no longer comfortable sharing it. It's one thing to discuss how much, what kind, and whose name the property is in, it's something entirely different when people just show up at those places.

On one off the shows they were talking about how JD was given a house in lieu of cash for work done for a bank. Apparently it was one of their foreclosed properties and he cleaned it up and rents it out. But yeah, he does own a home.

If you look in the right county, John David's house comes up in his name or at least it did last week. :)

His home is on a road of the same name which one Jill Duggar's mansion is known by. ;)

Oh, and maybe in a town close to Jillie's heart as well.

:whistle:

ETA: Oh, and it's impressive that a guy who has no college, no major job, etc., can own a 6 figure property and fly a family-owned airplane (fuel, alone, is a major inhibitor to such a "hobby"). TLC bankroll membership has its benefits.

p.s. Oh and one more thing. It may or may not be "just a stone's throw west" of Jillie's mansion when one stands facing it.

Hidden because I feel like Inquisitr or some other tabloid site, I don't remember which, used FJ for source material again when they reported on Josh's new house. The information is easily searchable by the public, so that's just lazy.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25242&p=897147p897147

Link (no idea why it's broken, sorry) goes to a post I made about this recently, but it's Benton County only. You can search Washington County at the same website.

For those who don't want to click: Duggars own 19 properties in Benton County: 16 are owned by Duggar Properties LLC, one (Jill's house) is owned by Duggar Revocable Living Trust, one belongs to JD (but it's a commercial property), and one belongs to J&A.

Does anyone know exactly what/where/how much property the Duggars own?

I mean, we know about the Duggar HQ and the warehouse at the top of their hill, the stoneybrook house, grandma duggars house, the taco lot, Josh's old carlot, and now even Josh's latest 5 bedroom purchase. Does anyone know where John David's house is and what it looks like? I'd love to check it out on google earth! I'd love to learn more about their property investments if anyone lives in the area, or knows how to find out such info!!!

Josh bought a house? When? Where? This bit of info must've fallen through the cracks of my reading. Could someone point me to the thread with the info?

His home is on a road of the same name which one Jill Duggar's mansion is known by. ;)

Oh, and maybe in a town close to Jillie's heart as well.

:whistle:

p.s. Oh and one more thing. It may or may not be "just a stone's throw west" of Jillie's mansion when one stands facing it.

The Duggars are really creating a "compound".. :pink-shock:

I wonder if they make the $$$ humpers think they do. 19 properties is a load to keep up with insurance,maintenance, taxes. Then periods of vacancy.SOmeone can on all that and not be wealthy.

JD's property in Rogers is not commercial only. It has a commercial building (at least one) on the property, but also a 2800 sqft home.

JD's property in Rogers is not commercial only. It has a commercial building (at least one) on the property, but also a 2800 sqft home.

Is it inhabitable?

Ownership of property is pubic record meaning details of ownership are openly available for those who know how to look.

I know how to search the records in the county where I live and can see the details of every transaction on a piece of property going back to when it was first divided. The deed transfers include the names of the buyer and seller. In my western state that is mostly to the 1890s. I can also see the size of the mortgage,mwho owns the mortage, and the amount of taxes paid each year.

I am sure that anyone familiar with record searches in the towns where Duggars live can do the same. Prominent people here have holding companies for their property which do not list the names of the actual residents. Jim Boob needs to do that ASAP for all properties in his or his children's names. Unfortunately it is probably too lte. Serious stalkers already know.

Ownership of property is pubic record meaning details of ownership are openly available for those who know how to look.

I know how to search the records in the county where I live and can see the details of every transaction on a piece of property going back to when it was first divided. The deed transfers include the names of the buyer and seller. In my western state that is mostly to the 1890s. I can also see the size of the mortgage,mwho owns the mortage, and the amount of taxes paid each year.

I am sure that anyone familiar with record searches in the towns where Duggars live can do the same. Prominent people here have holding companies for their property which do not list the names of the actual residents. Jim Boob needs to do that ASAP for all properties in his or his children's names. Unfortunately it is probably too lte. Serious stalkers already know.

Unfortunately, JB works on his own time clock and schedule...Duggar time is not pro-active. He takes the Shoot-Ready-Aim approach.

It's uncanny to me that a man who makes his money off of telling the TV world that his way is sooooooooo much better than the average, is so far off of the mark. While at this point he may not be a dollar short, he generally is more than a few days late.

I wonder if he ROTFLHAO every time he looks at his financials? I would.

I also would be constantly looking over my shoulder for the TRUTH to catch up and expose me for what I really am-

• 1 month later...

Have they ever showed Josh's new home on the show yet as it is so close to Jill's by what this thread reads. They showed a few months ago Josh staying at Jill's house so did he purchase the home at that time or after and is it one that will need all the work that Jills needed. If so those poor Jslaves work never ends.

Have they ever showed Josh's new home on the show yet as it is so close to Jill's by what this thread reads. They showed a few months ago Josh staying at Jill's house so did he purchase the home at that time or after and is it one that will need all the work that Jills needed. If so those poor Jslaves work never ends.

I don't think they've mentioned Josh's new house on the show; he only bought it in January and it didn't become public knowledge until a month ago. It's not particularly close to Jill's house; she's in Rogers and Josh's place is in Siloam Springs, about a half hour away (JB&M's house is somewhere in the middle). And yes, it needs a lot of work. There is a link upthread to more talk on Josh's new place. :)

I don't think they've mentioned Josh's new house on the show; he only bought it in January and it didn't become public knowledge until a month ago. It's not particularly close to Jill's house; she's in Rogers and Josh's place is in Siloam Springs, about a half hour away (JB&M's house is somewhere in the middle). And yes, it needs a lot of work. There is a link upthread to more talk on Josh's new place. :)

Basically we should expect to see the Jslaves doing a renovation at somepoint in S11 to Josh's new abode.

Thanks so much, Kira!

$55K for a five-bed house? Holy shit! Asking price was $75K. I wonder how much work it needs. Surely they'd add at least one more bathroom.

Where I live a 5 bedder would be well over 2 Million Australian Dollars... Joshy got a bargain?

Where I live a 5 bedder would be well over 2 Million Australian Dollars... Joshy got a bargain?

I found a similar house to Josh's in Siloam Springs, but not needing all the work that Josh's needs. 5 bedrooms 2 baths 3,098 sq ft. It sold for 143k. So he got a deal but I'm not sure how much of a deal he got. Fixing it up is going to cost some money so if he does it right and flips it his profit won't be huge either.

• 1 month later...
On one off the shows they were talking about how JD was given a house in lieu of cash for work done for a bank. Apparently it was one of their foreclosed properties and he cleaned it up and rents it out. But yeah, he does own a home.

If he owns a home and lives there. What keeps him from getting himself a girlfriend on the hush, hush...? Is he just a really good Christian boy or does J Boob keep a close eye on him?

Archived