IGNORED

Anna Marie Maxwell baby watch Lydia is here

SPHASH

I also let scar tissue grow and don't pull off the scab to keep things fresh.

I just want to say these are words well written! Not cold-hearted at all, very wise! Thank you for sharing them.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm starting to feel even more sorry for little Joshua. Not only is he the eldest and only son of Crazy Christopher, his only male cousin is too young for him to ever really bond with growing up. He'll just become a mini-Christopher. Ugh.

These are the Maxwells we're talking about. If it doesn't happen organically, they'll force the issue. At some point, he'll have to stop interacting on a friendly level with his female cousins and siblings as they all go off on their predetermined gender paths, so regardless of age, the males will have to stick together.

It occurred to me to wonder if cousin friendships are okay in Maxhell. Steve makes such a big deal about siblings being the only friends you need, but he never mentions cousins. I'm not sure if the Maxwell childults have friendships with any of their cousins (they do have some).

It occurred to me to wonder if cousin friendships are okay in Maxhell. Steve makes such a big deal about siblings being the only friends you need, but he never mentions cousins. I'm not sure if the Maxwell childults have friendships with any of their cousins (they do have some).

I suspect Steve's Kids' Cousins were off limits but those raised in the cult Prison Family Compound will be OK>

I'm not downplaying Susannah's memorial, but there has been nothing about Mary's graduation party, which was last Friday eight days ago. C'mon Sarah, I want to hear what meal and dessert Mary picked out, all the gifts she got, and how each family member picked out a bible verse and prayed for her.

Don't worry, the all-important Final Graduation post will be coming shortly. Sarah mentioned it in the cookout post, something like she'll be doing the post in a week/week and a half. So hold your horses till then! Wonder what verses everyone chose?

I love the name and hope Anna and baby Lydia are both doing well.

I think it's hilarious that FJ has discovered the name when Steve clearly wanted his average reader to be left in suspense about it. I find that rather exploitive, actually; that he'd use the birth of a grandchild as a cliff hanger to draw readers to his blog. He's so arrogant in his efforts to keep his readers guessing. He continues to look for ways to have a "Who Shot JR?" moment as often as he can. It's so strange and I've never seen a blogger play up the suspense like that.

People returning to the blog can see the previous post - a sales pitch for their books. Newly born and already helping out the team.

Commenters on the blog have already guessed the name. Wonder why it's taking so long to update.

That's a really good question. With all the grown kids living within .7 miles of each other how could the cousins not grow up close to one another?

I imagine Aunt Tammy had kids. They did put pictures of visiting Steve's sister, her husband and her grown kids a while back.

They posted pics. That baby is not a day old, and they put a bow in her hair. That's just so oathetic.

Pretty sure I won't ever want kids, but I have always loved the name Lydia (as a kid, I LOVED Beetlejuice AND The Great Mouse Detective) and if I should change my mind one day and have a daughter, Lydia is going to be her name. I am jealous she stole my name, but I am sure I will get through it as I remember I have no bundle of dependency sucking away at my spirit. ;)

It is sad that thinking about the life this little Lydia will have :(

They posted pics. That baby is not a day old, and they put a bow in her hair. That's just so oathetic.

I do think its kinda funny when people tape their bows to their girls' head, but I dont think its exclusively fundy. I think there was even a joke on friends about Rachael doing it way back when.

The Maxwells do love their bows.

Did you see that Joseph and Elissa commented on the LJM post? That seems a little weird to me, but these ARE the Maxwells... :?

She has a lot of hair! Guess they didn't name her "Joy" after Susannah. They just liked the name. :shrug:

They did mention her, but yeah, it seems like naming her after Susannah was an afterthought.

That makes me wonder even more if Nathan and Melanie are okay with it.

I do think its kinda funny when people tape their bows to their girls' head, but I dont think its exclusively fundy. I think there was even a joke on friends about Rachael doing it way back when.

The Maxwells do love their bows.

Oh I know. It still makes me mad. What would they do if she had no stinking hair?!

My daughter gave birth in a So American country where infant girls have their ears pierced directly after their first bath. Well, my daughter opted out of that practice and she said for the first few months everyone assumed the baby was a boy, even when she was dressed in pink or a frilly dress. The first thing they look at, the ears. Put me in the category of big bows on babies being ridiculous.

Do they bow train as well as blanket train?

Oh I know. It still makes me mad. What would they do if she had no stinking hair?!

Maybe a hat with a bow, or elastic around her head with a bow. Didn't Michelle Duggar try to put a bow on Josie when she was in the NICU?

Maybe a hat with a bow, or elastic around her head with a bow. Didn't Michelle Duggar try to put a bow on Josie when she was in the NICU?

I think so. I just don't get it.

I know the Maxwells are obsessed with death but putting an exclamation mark at the end of a sentence about Susannah's death is a little cavalier in my opinion. Though it's entirely possible that they didn't really learn what punctuation means in their clearly writing-intensive homeschool.

I think so. I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. The baby's comfort, vs. appearance, should be the priority. And I would think pink clothes would do it if they're concerned about a newborn girl being mistaken for a boy, as opposed to sticking something on the baby's head.

A literal translation from the Greek for Lydia means travail, implying hard work.

The kid's doomed.

Baby Lydia is a sweetie :-). Has there been any announcement about Joseph and Elissa? She definitely looks pregnant in the picnic photos.

I read Christopher's post and, before I scrolled down, thought it was written by Sarah. I was all ready to be annoyed at her, but I'm glad to know the "aunties" don't think they're co-parenting!

I know Steve-O changed Anna's name, but do people think Christopher always calls his wife "Anna Marie," even in the privacy of their home? I mean, did she actually change her name with friends and non-Maxwells? (Does Anna get to have friends?) I still just can't wrap my brain around this whole thing.

They did mention her, but yeah, it seems like naming her after Susannah was an afterthought.

That makes me wonder even more if Nathan and Melanie are okay with it.

If what you are saying is true and not just the result of weird Maxwell prose, then it is damn cruel of NR-Anna and Christopher. If Lydia was not named at least partially in honor of Susannah, then they just are selfish, terrible people. Lydia was born on one of the three days Melanie and Nathan had their daughter. There some be respect for that.

Archived