IGNORED

Anna Marie Maxwell baby watch Lydia is here

SPHASH

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, she's a fun one! Make sure you have hours (days....) of free time to spend on her!

Engaged at Arby's. Her dad put the ring on her finger. Had an actual courting ruler. They decided to not get any closer than 6 inches away from each other and didn't touch until their wedding. There's a picture of them putting their fingers against it with the caption "My love and I exactly 6 inches apart. See, we're obedient!" (or similar wording). Had a baby a year later then twins (with klassy names like Raegan Riley and Braeden Bryce) 13 months later. Was on WIC and tax-funded medical coverage for a while, despite her husband's rants against public assistance of any kind (and then had 2 more kids despite financial issues...). Doesn't need to go to college because she wants to be a SAHM and has her Bible. Birth control of any kind is evil, except yams. Hmm, what more can I say? At one point, women wearing pants was also evil, except now that she does it it's ok because it's her conviction, but everyone else should still wear skirts because the Bible says so, but she isn't convicted, so.... :think:

kristinaskeeps.blogspot.com/ :popcorn2: Have fun!

Edited to break link - lilith

And she lives way way too close to me.

I don't think Lydia is a particularly unattractive infant, I think Sarah's just a terrible photographer who didn't bother with getting some nice shots of her.

Joshua is an average looking toddler and, while we haven't seen many shots of Ruthanne, I think she looks pretty cute in the latest pic where she's wearing a frumper that matches her mummy's.

Kids are kids--I just hope they are loved. Tune in next year for the 2016 Maxwell infant and then in 2017 and..... She seems effortlessly fertile. I feel for the other sister-in-law who has had a struggle. Now if the newest Mrs. Maxwell would conceive and validate her husband's manhood and her status as a "real" woman [gag]

I can never keep it straight what Maxwell little kid belongs to what brother. There is a little girl whose eyes always look strange to me, Tina maybe? She isn't the oldest and not the youngest, somewhere in the middle. Like her eyes don't focus right.

I can never keep it straight what Maxwell little kid belongs to what brother. There is a little girl whose eyes always look strange to me, Tina maybe? She isn't the oldest and not the youngest, somewhere in the middle. Like her eyes don't focus right.

Yep, that's Christina and she belongs to Nathan and Melanie. She is the 3rd of 4 kids. It looks like strabismus to me Hopefully they will have the surgery to correct it and it is generally quite successful until around the ge of 5. I had it and had the surgery (in 1970!) so it's been around for awhile.

Yep, that's Christina and she belongs to Nathan and Melanie. She is the 3rd of 4 kids. It looks like strabismus to me Hopefully they will have the surgery to correct it and it is generally quite successful until around the ge of 5. I had it and had the surgery (in 1970!) so

it's been around for awhile.

Thanks for the info! I agree with the commentor who said Joshua is not that cute and that Lydia is not attractive. Really pretty name though. Sorry, I don't ascribe to the all children are adorable thing.

Oh, she's a fun one! Make sure you have hours (days....) of free time to spend on her!

Engaged at Arby's. Her dad put the ring on her finger. Had an actual courting ruler. They decided to not get any closer than 6 inches away from each other and didn't touch until their wedding. There's a picture of them putting their fingers against it with the caption "My love and I exactly 6 inches apart. See, we're obedient!" (or similar wording). Had a baby a year later then twins (with klassy names like Raegan Riley and Braeden Bryce) 13 months later. Was on WIC and tax-funded medical coverage for a while, despite her husband's rants against public assistance of any kind (and then had 2 more kids despite financial issues...). Doesn't need to go to college because she wants to be a SAHM and has her Bible. Birth control of any kind is evil, except yams. Hmm, what more can I say? At one point, women wearing pants was also evil, except now that she does it it's ok because it's her conviction, but everyone else should still wear skirts because the Bible says so, but she isn't convicted, so.... :think:

kristinaskeeps.blogspot.com/ :popcorn2: Have fun!

Edited to break link - lilith

She also showed up here trying to sell some MLM crap, which hilariously turned into a sex toy party thread.

ETA: Best wishes, Jessica, on a healthy delivery.

• 3 weeks later...

And what a cutie she is!

blog.titus2.com/2015/04/16/some-pictures-from-lydia-maxwells-newborn-photo-session/

I'm probably in the minority here but I am completely, totally, 100% creeped out in the extreme by newborn photography. Aside from never thinking that the infants are particularly cute (scrunched up faces only a mother could love?), I always feel like I'm looking at photos of dead kids, especially when they're wrapped in those shroud things. Personally, it's a trend that I sincerely hope passes sooner rather than later.

That aside, I don't think Christopher and NR Anna produce particularly good looking kids. YMMV.

I'm probably in the minority here but I am completely, totally, 100% creeped out in the extreme by newborn photography.

I know I'm in the minority but I hate all photography trends. Stupid frames on the beach, stupid hands making hearts on pregnant bellies, stupid cowboy boots swinging over a fence, stupid bare feet lined up in a row, stupid people sitting or lying on highways. HATE. Unless it's a picture of YOUR FACE, I don't want to see it.

It's very nice of Christopher to allow Anna to be in one of the photos :? Even in the photo on the title bar, it's his hand on the baby. Isn't he the photographer? Couldn't he have been in a couple family shots and then create some mother/baby poses?

Anna is glowing as usual and I love the baby's hair.

Why is the baby wrapped up like a mummy? I know it's supposed to be a swaddle but the gauzy super figure hugging material just makes Lydia look like a baby mummy.

I know I'm in the minority but I hate all photography trends. Stupid frames on the beach, stupid hands making hearts on pregnant bellies, stupid cowboy boots swinging over a fence, stupid bare feet lined up in a row, stupid people sitting or lying on highways. HATE. Unless it's a picture of YOUR FACE, I don't want to see it.

Oh god, the feet pictures....

I have to agree that Christopher & NR-Anna make adorable kids.

In some respects, all babies and children are adorable.

But, I don't think that they make cute kids. I think Joshua and Ruthann are kind of homely TBH.

I'm probably in the minority here but I am completely, totally, 100% creeped out in the extreme by newborn photography. Aside from never thinking that the infants are particularly cute (scrunched up faces only a mother could love?), I always feel like I'm looking at photos of dead kids, especially when they're wrapped in those shroud things. Personally, it's a trend that I sincerely hope passes sooner rather than later.

That aside, I don't think Christopher and NR Anna produce particularly good looking kids. YMMV.

I don't feel quite as strongly as you, but let me join you in the minority. I'm fine with one or 2 pictures of the latest blessing, usually in mama's arms and from distance, proudly displayed by new parents. But these photo sessions and weirdly posed pictures - Yuck.

As for the particularly unflattering 4th one down:

This is our standard Christopher Maxwell family baby photo, but it’s interestingly hard to get.

She looks like a Bonsai Kitten squashed down like that. No wonder it is hard to get a picture. Leave that poor little sprat alone!

Although I dutifully proclaim them all beautiful, I don't think new-born infants are particularly attractive. And people gushing that they look like Mom, Dad, or Grandma leave me utterly befuddled. What? They look like a cross between a wrinkled prune and Alfred Hitchcock!

Luckily it doesn't take long for all babies to grow out of that stage and I can honestly say they are beautiful. The Maxwell kiddies included. :lol:

Loving Sarah's comment that "Lydia was so good!" Yeah, she's five days old, how much could she possibly get up to? These people.

I agree. Anna is pretty, but Chris's weirdo looking genetics seem to be overriding hers. Maybe they'll grow out of it as they get older.

Oh god, the feet pictures....

A thousand times this!!!! Stop with the artsy feet crap please. :ew:

The big flowered headband .... the big flowered headband..... :ew:

Loving Sarah's comment that "Lydia was so good!" Yeah, she's five days old, how much could she possibly get up to? These people.

I agree. Anna is pretty, but Chris's weirdo looking genetics seem to be overriding hers. Maybe they'll grow out of it as they get older.

Anna is so pretty and their kids are so not. But I agree it's Chris's weirdo genes for sure.

Archived