IGNORED

Stanley family - Fundies have children removed

NotALoserLikeYou

Wrong. Lots of medications have natural sources.

Sounds like he's defending MMS or whatever that stuff is with which he gassed his children.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts from this weeks hearing;

Earlier this week before the hearing I was going to write about how stressful it is for the family with DHS case workers coming into the home unannounced, at any time that they want. When they just drop in, the family has to stop everything and submit to what ever form of interviews that case worker this there for. They have interrupted an already over due birthday celebration for one of the children. One night someone came at 8:00 p.m. These interviews take hours out of the families day, upsetting the balance of the household. These interviews are in addition to the regular case workers visit.

Now after the hearing on top of the case workers drop in visits you add a physiologist in the home 20 hours a week. imagine the pressure of someone there watching you all the time, or just someone even in your home all the time uninvited. How can this family ever get back to life with all this traffic in their home? How can any of them feel safe in their own home again? I personally understand some counseling with the parents and the older children, but 20 hours a week a physiologist in the home? That is overkill.

Why has this been done to this family and not others? Here in Garland county there are so many children in true grave danger and no one is helping them? Were are the case workers in and out of those homes day and night? Were is the physiologist for that family's "harmony"? Some of these homes just need someone to teach these young parents how to cook and clean, where is that help? How about parents who are addicted to drugs, were is the therapy and help for them? Is there a double standard for other people and this family? Or is purpose to try and reprogram what would be considered a socially and politically incorrect family?

Now the Stanley kids are home the family needs to be set free from the ever reaching tentacles of government inference. Free to go back to their lives and live in peace. Free to worship, educate, and raise their children. We need to all keep speaking up and out. This case will define how other cases against Christian, homeschool families are treated in the future.

Lets not grow weary dear friends, but keep praying and fighting for the Stanley's and all the families like them around the world.

Kristy

Whoever Kristy is (quoted in the post above) - she sure doesn't know what a physiologist is, or the difference between a physiologist and a psychologist.

She also doesn't know the difference between were and where.

From the Facebook group PrayersFortheStanleyKids

documentation... For almost 2 months Hal and Michelle, and defense witnesses were under a gag order by the judge in the case. Judge finally had to admit there was never an official written document declaring a gag order. I think that happened about 2 weeks ago with the judge saying there is no gag order. I feel sorry for the Stanley's in that I think without money, they may be having to settle on the representation they can get. I think about 21K has been raised to help out, but that money has been spent

Michelle is almost eight months pregnant and is back to preparing about 27 meals a day and snacks. Without using processed foods this is no easy task, but she always gets it done and seems to have something special like chocolate covered strawberries for small desserts. With the oldest 2 not contributing much to clean up, or willing to help out in a measurable way, Michelle is actually having to do more dishes, more laundry, more house cleaning than ever before. More often than not, her work keeps her up past midnight. Hal is now having to spend more than 2 hours a day taking the teens to and from school. He is also in charge of the homeschooling. Now we add an uninvited person into the home from 4 to 8pm, 5 days a week. I hope the state stops helping this family before it totally falls apart.-

From the Facebook group PrayersFortheStanleyKids

Oh noes! The parents are actually having to do what parents are supposed to do! Sounds like they're not allowed to make the kids do all the extra work that comes with having more kids than you can handle. And let's all have a candlelight vigil for poor put upon Hal who had to take time away from his ministry so his kids can go to school. My god, the injustice of it all!

Wrong. Lots of medications have natural sources.

And lots of dangerous poisons have natural sources, too. The wonderful Creator God put a lot of things in nature that are capable of making us miserable or killing us.

So Pastor Brother Hal is certainly trying to skew his current situation isn't he? WTF is up with saying he doesn't have his kids? he doesn't just harp on CPS oversite- he makes it sound like the kids aren't even at home at all! And how is CPS interfering with his business? And how do they make money anyway

Oh noes! The parents are actually having to do what parents are supposed to do! Sounds like they're not allowed to make the kids do all the extra work that comes with having more kids than you can handle. And let's all have a candlelight vigil for poor put upon Hal who had to take time away from his ministry so his kids can go to school. My god, the injustice of it all!

And poor Michelle, with household duties keeping her up past midnight. Of course the man who impregnated her can't help because of his married penis...and now their servants children can't or won't contribute as much. Well Jeez...how they suffer for the family they've created and abused.

It appears this "newspaper" blog whatever was started in January of this year.

Mission Statement

At Hot Springs Daily, we feel we possess the determination, imagination, ambition, and professionalism to serve our fine city with fair and accurate coverage of news and events.

Our staff strives to get the latest news to you in a very timely fashion. In using today’s social networks i.e. Facebook and twitter… The news can be directed to your smartphone for your convenience.

Thanks for visiting!

Respectfully,

Jock MacGregor, Managing Editor

He appears to mostly be a TEA party blogger/leader

hsvtp.com/hot-springs-daily-intends-adding-hsv-news-and-other-hsv-content/managing-editor-jock-macgregor/

Craig Herrmann also has a hand in it, he writes a lot of stuff for them. He is friends with Ben Seewalds family.

I am fascinated by how many foundries live around me, I need to find out how they are all connected.

Craig Herrmann also has a hand in it, he writes a lot of stuff for them. He is friends with Ben Seewalds family.

I am fascinated by how many foundries live around me, I need to find out how they are all connected.

Clay is actually related to the Seewalds.

Ben's mom and aunts also support them.

Oohhh that explains a lot! How are they related?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Rebecca Seewalds does my hair. She isn't fundie at all. Also I will be singing with her next week. Rebecca is 28 and is Ben's aunt. Rebecca's parents had a total of seven kids for anyone interested.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
omgomgomg that means Seewalds will be in attendance. And maybe some Duggars. Fjfddjjyddvhjyffvg!!!!!!!

1. Gosh, I'd like to feel sorry for the parents now that they actually have to care for the children they brought into the world, but I'm too busy caring for the children I brought into the world.

2. This Kristy isn't too aware of CPS, clearly. Counseling for drug-addicted parents and assistance for young families who need guidance is a big part of what social services does. Too bad you listened to Hal's interpretation instead of doing some actual research, Kristy.

3. A physiologist? Really?

There is a major flaw in the logic of all their supporters. If this was an "attack on Christian families" why did CPS let the children return home? If CPS is corrupt as they claim, the children would still be in foster care. It's like they think that not being allowed to do whatever they hell they want to their kids is worse than losing them completely. (Well, in the case of the oldest kids, that seems to be it exactly).

I'm just shocked that their local CPS system has the funding to provide 20 hours a week of in-home counseling/home visting/support for one family for an extended period! :shock:

Unless they are just having a lower level supervised vistation person hanging out in the evenings? I don't know, seems waaayyyy more pricey than anything I';ve ever seen.

Not saying it's a bad idea, it's probably incredibly helpful;, long term, to get the family into more healthy , less hostile, relationships with the older kids. But I am surprised that there are agencies with that kind of money.

Somehow I doubt this is true. The only scenario that his makes sense is if they are returning the children not because they feel it is completely safe but because of the media circus and the Stanley's threatening to sue . Perhaps because of all this unusual pressure , something a little more extraordinary is being done. The Stanley's seem hostile and difficult and have posted a link about another family that had children seized that eventually won a lawsuit. They almost seem to be egging this on to get things to that point.

Another commenter on one of the Facebook posts asked the family to treat the guests from cps warmly. To be welcoming and kind no matter what-as a christian-I think that's great advice and the only true good advice I've seen there.

Michelle Stanley doesn't really look eight months pregnant. In fact, if that one person Scott had not said anything, I would have never guessed she was pregnant at all.

Going back through the photos, I do notice that her belly is mostly covered up.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
im friends with clay and he has pics of Michelle and Hal at a recent "Tea Party" republican event. She looks very pregnant

Thanks NotaLoserLikeYou!

I'm surprised they didn't bring up the pregnancy angle sooner honestly.

So what if she has this baby in the next few weeks? Will the baby be special because it's not in State Custody? Does anything change with the addition of a new baby? Will their baby rearing methods get them in more trouble?

Kristy (of physiologist vs. psychologist fame) wrote that state visits have come as late as 8 PM. Hal is 73 which is the age my mom was when I lost her to Alzheimer's Disease. Her symptoms were worse in the evenings. I wonder if the timing of the visit was to check for Sundowner's Syndrome.

Just a thought.

Archived