IGNORED

Stanley family - Fundies have children removed

NotALoserLikeYou

On the Support the Stanley pages, there is also a post complaining about how the younger children are back home, and how can that be possible if the home is dangerous? Now, I understand they mean the children should have never been removed in the first place, but really, they seem hellbent on basically arguing against reunification as a goal in any circumstances in order to make their point. The more I hear from them and their supporters, the more I wonder if they really want the older children home, or would prefer they stay in foster care, if only so they can be self-righteous about it.

I think they haven't wanted the older kids back from day one. The mother basically said as much in her first video interview.

The mom is furious at the teens - from her perspective - probably rightly. But there is a huge difference in being angry at your teen - and not wanting them to come home. And she doesn't want them home.

I think Hal and the supporters are just loving the ability to still be persecuted and garner attention.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, an even though they insist on "So please no debates over this subject." with the vaccines, the page moderator endorsed a recommendation of the Vaccine Liberation page.

Perhaps the older kids were the ones subjected to the most aggressive discipline. They sure still sound angry at them.

I feel bad for the kids, they probably have to listen to their parents talk about how vaccinations are going to kill them, and will be completely terrified at the doctors on Monday.

I know vaccinations are a touchy subject, there are pros and cons on both sides. So please no debates over this subject.

There are not pros and cons on both sides. There are pros up the ying-yang for vaccinating. What are the cons? That your child won't get whooping cough and suffer needlessly? Is that a con? Geez.

There are not pros and cons on both sides. There are pros up the ying-yang for vaccinating. What are the cons? That your child won't get whooping cough and suffer needlessly? Is that a con? Geez.

I think there are more pros than cons, but for those who want to discuss, please start another thread.

From Hals facebook

NO VACCINATIONS MONDAY!

The children are all home. I am told that they will be home all next week and we will take the older three to the public school they attend. I think there is an important Staffers meeting Friday. I have nothing in writing. Indeed, I have spent days trying to get a copy of the Mediation agreement we supposedly agreed to nearly a month ago. Folks, if this is confusing to you, it is doubly confusing to me. The only charge against me was that I was not properly registered in the local school district. We are now registered. The children are still in the custody of the DHS. I really don't know what is required of me.

Yesterday, it seems to me that we had the most active day on the social media since this all started. Thanks to all your research, prayers and love, our case has spread out into the larger media. You can well imagine how all this increases the pressure on my family. Every woman reading, especially those who have born a baby, spend an extra hour of prayer for my dear Michelle!

The cause is just and the Lamb is worthy!,

Bro Hal

He also wants to sue cps.

Simply do some research. Help us! Start with the following post and then go to YOUTUBE.

Ah, yes, youtube. That's where I go when I want high-quality research and civilized, informed debate about pressing matters. :?

Every woman reading, especially those who have born a baby, spend an extra hour of prayer for my dear Michelle!

What on earth is this all about? Are mothers' prayers extra effective or something?

And good luck suing CPS, Hal. Hope you enjoy all your dirty laundry being aired out in a court of law.

I find it interesting that the older three don't want to go home...

edit:

So apparently the 13 year old is confused. She said she wanted to go home after the school year is over, but apparently that is being recanted.

So is she being pressured by her parents, or by her siblings? I think she is in a very precarious situation right now and needs lots of love and someone to talk to. I hope these kids are in therapy...

From the Standing with the Stanleys page:

I have always encouraged a healthy exchange of ideas and promoted fairness on this page. I have even gone so far as to remind the faithful to maintain kindness and grace with the making of comments and rebuttals. However, I must say that some folks that have join this page have been down right unfair in their judgements of the Stanley family. Some are constructive, but so many of you speak as though you don't even believe in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. These children are not up for auction to the richest family... They belong to Hal and Michelle as that is the law of the land and the law of God. My comments might come off firm but I'm merely expressing how I feel. Overly critical words are not edifying to the mission of this page.

Disgusting. The children don't "belong to" anyone. Per the law of the land, slavery is illegal and children are not property.

From the Standing with the Stanleys page:

Disgusting. The children don't "belong to" anyone. Per the law of the land, slavery is illegal and children are not property.

::SIgh:: This woman doesn't even understand the Constitution or Bill of Rights she claims to believe in. Many of the Founding Fathers would not have fit her definition of Christian anyway! Nor do people like her know their Bibles very well. They cherry pick a few texts and use them out of context to pervert the meaning.

It reminds me of the time I quoted Kahlil Gibran to a Frothing Fundie of this type without attribution. I believe he was lured into thinking it was in the Bible because it mentions arrows. He was panicking his way through the Bible trying to find the passage until I finally owned up to it being very Unbiblical. :lol:

"Your children are not your children.

They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.

They come through you but not from you,

And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,

For they have their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies but not their souls,

For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,

which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.

You may strive to be like them,

but seek not to make them like you.

For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children

as living arrows are sent forth.

The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,

and He bends you with His might

that His arrows may go swift and far.

Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;

For even as He loves the arrow that flies,

so He loves also the bow that is stable."

Good stuff that.

Standing With the Stanley's is run by Magellan. All's I know about him is he has that awful interbet radio talk show and his first name is Jeff. (BringTheStanleyKidshome accidentally let his name slip abd although she edited it, you can still see the edits lol)

Anyway, yes Jeff/Magellan is an idiot

Standing With the Stanley's is run by Magellan. All's I know about him is he has that awful interbet radio talk show and his first name is Jeff. (BringTheStanleyKidshome accidentally let his name slip abd although she edited it, you can still see the edits lol)

Anyway, yes Jeff/Magellan is an idiot

Oh, right. Thanks for the correction! I was confusing BringTheStanleyKidshome with Magellan- who is the idiot who can't stop talking on the radio and on those "protest outside the courthouse" videos of 5 or 6 people. Just switch the gender in my post above. Mind you, the woman who runs BTSKH is an idiot too.

I find it interesting that the older three don't want to go home...

edit:

So apparently the 13 year old is confused. She said she wanted to go home after the school year is over, but apparently that is being recanted.

So is she being pressured by her parents, or by her siblings? I think she is in a very precarious situation right now and needs lots of love and someone to talk to. I hope these kids are in therapy...

I looked for the bit about the 13 year old recanting her original wishes, but I couldn't find it. Does she now want to go home, or is it the other way around? The poor girl must feel like she's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I had to smile at Hal's spelling mistake. I think he meant "borne a baby". If he wants to convince the world that he's such an intelligent. Renaissance man, he should check and double check his spelling and grammar.

It's in the comments on the post about vaccinations beginning Monday.

Which I'm not sure ever really happened since the county knew from the get go the parents didn't want this. I wonder if Hal is making some stuff up, because the very next day, all was well.

Anyway, according to BTSKH, she wanted to go home after the school year is over, but now doesn't want to go home at all.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Also the cousin that has been conversating with me over FB says that DHS said they had the oldest teens number and even they think he is trouble abd should be watched out for. I'm not sure if that actually happened though.

It's in the comments on the post about vaccinations beginning Monday.

Which I'm not sure ever really happened since the county knew from the get go the parents didn't want this. I wonder if Hal is making some stuff up, because the very next day, all was well.

Anyway, according to BTSKH, she wanted to go home after the school year is over, but now doesn't want to go home at all.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Also the cousin that has been conversating with me over FB says that DHS said they had the oldest teens number and even they think he is trouble abd should be watched out for. I'm not sure if that actually happened though.

Confused about the information in "HIdden Content."

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I've been talking with a cousin of the Stanley's on Facebook. She told me that the social worker has decided that the oldest teen is trouble. According to her, the social worker said they "have his number"

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I've been talking with a cousin of the Stanley's on Facebook. She told me that the social worker has decided that the oldest teen is trouble. According to her, the social worker said they "have his number"

Why is this cousin credible?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I don't know that she is. I know she is really a cousin, but I don't know that she is credible. She doesn't live near them, she is out of state. Perhaps this is what the Stanley's are telling their family.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I think the Stanleys lie like rugs. I haven't heard a single word out of their mouths that sounds credible yet. The cousin may just be repeating what they have said to her.

I would also say that a child who has been raised by the Stanleys in isolation, and probably had the shit beaten out of him on a regular basis, may indeed be exhibiting some behavioral problems.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I think the Stanleys lie like rugs. I haven't heard a single word out of their mouths that sounds credible yet. The cousin may just be repeating what they have said to her.

I would also say that a child who has been raised by the Stanleys in isolation, and probably had the shit beaten out of him on a regular basis, may indeed be exhibiting some behavioral problems.

The point, to me, is that it doesn't even matter if the older kid(s) are lying, manipulative, trouble making , PITA . A couple of my teens were really, really difficult. I'd still want them to come home! And the Stanley parents, especially the mom, have sounded from day 1 like they don't want the oldest kid( s) back. I just can't imagine. No matter how shitty/ terrifying/ dangerous/ stressful / rage inducing my wayward teens behavior was I would still want them to come home.

The point, to me, is that it doesn't even matter if the older kid(s) are lying, manipulative, trouble making , PITA . A couple of my teens were really, really difficult. I'd still want them to come home! And the Stanley parents, especially the mom, have sounded from day 1 like they don't want the oldest kid( s) back. I just can't imagine. No matter how shitty/ terrifying/ dangerous/ stressful / rage inducing my wayward teens behavior was I would still want them to come home.

Precisely. ITA.

There's one commentator who keeps suggesting that they should just kick the older kids out if they don't want to live by the parents' rules. Apparently, she did so with her son, who went and lived with friends, turned out just fine, joined the military and now appreciates that his parents were right. Gag me. I wonder if he joined the military because he was left with very limited choices, rather than out of genuine desire to serve.

Archived