IGNORED

Stanley family - Fundies have children removed

NotALoserLikeYou

I think you mean Medicare. Medicaid is government health care for the indigent; Medicare is government health insurance that starts at age 65.

yes sorry. thanks for the correction

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One way to keep Medicare and Medicaid straight is think aid as in aid to ..... on the end of Medicaid.

One way to keep Medicare and Medicaid straight is think aid as in aid to ..... on the end of Medicaid.

For me it's where I work (child support). We talk (type) about Medicaid all the time so I bet when my fingers started typing "medi.." I just finished the word automatically-without thinking about it.

With all that being said, that is a good tool to remember which one is which!

i used to get MediCare and MediCaid mixed up as well. Now I'm over 65 and pay premiums quarterly premium to MediCare, and the confusion is over!

It"s incorrect to say Mrs. Stanley prepares 27 meals a day. I presume they multiplied 3 meals per day x the number of people eating each meal. But 3 meals a day for nine people is still 3 meals a day. You make more of the same thing, that's all. When you are irresponsible about birth control, you can end up overwhelmed with the daily demands of parenthood. But that's on you, Stanley parents.

It"s incorrect to say Mrs. Stanley prepares 27 meals a day. I presume they multiplied 3 meals per day x the number of people eating each meal. But 3 meals a day for nine people is still 3 meals a day. You make more of the same thing, that's all. When you are irresponsible about birth control, you can end up overwhelmed with the daily demands of parenthood. But that's on you, Stanley parents.

And if Michelle is happy sticking to strict gender defined roles in life, which put her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen while Hal snoozes, then that too, is on you, Stanley parents.

Maybe Hal should do something like put his hand in his pocket and buy Michelle a dishwasher.

With the oldest 2 not contributing much to clean up, or willing to help out in a measurable way, Michelle is actually having to do more dishes, more laundry, more house cleaning than ever before. More often than not, her work keeps her up past midnight.

Right, because this is what happens when your older children are no longer willing to sacrifice their lives to be household drudges for the cause. I hope the older ones are getting a taste of what it is like to be a kid and have a life. I feel desperately sorry for the person (social worker) who has to hang out in the Stanley home, observing life there.

Hal, of course, could extend gracious Christian charity towards this person and invite them into the wonder that is Stanley family life, but he can't because he is likely incapable of empathy and Stanley family life probably has some nightmarish moments.

I see. I'll check that..however I can view the web page just nothing pertaining to the Stanley's.

http://free-proxyserver.com/

Go to that page (or any other proxy server) and type the URL you want to see...that should take care of the problem.

(teenage son blocked me from his twitter, workaround is surprisingly easy. ha.)

I am disturbed by the half gull gallon bottle of 35% hydrogen peroxide. That stuff is dangerous.

You have to be careful when reading comments from Kristy (manager of bringthestanleykidshome page) nothing is as it seems

If I were law enforcement, I would be very concerned to find miscarried fetuses and stillborns on the premises. And I would DEFINITELY want to consult with the midwife who'd been supervising there.

The teens are still out of the house and in school, right? I feel so terrible for the younger kids. I'm glad they're on law enforcement's radar, but the entire story is terribly disturbing, and somehow just gets worse. :shock:

You have to be careful when reading comments from Kristy, manager of (Bringthestanleykidshome) page nothing is as it seems

They have blocked me on every page but gofundme

Ah, yes. The old "don't say anything we perceive as negative or offensive, but by all means, open you wallet. We don't mind taking your money." :roll:

Archived