IGNORED

Stanley family - Fundies have children removed

NotALoserLikeYou

My right-winger uncle (who lives in Hot Springs) likes that page. Of course. :roll:

I just realized the lady who does my hair "Likes" the Standing with the Stanley's" Facebook page :doh:

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized the lady who does my hair "Likes" the Standing with the Stanley's" Facebook page :doh:

But maybe she's a secret free jingerite!

Someone commented about the children's rights being recognized, and got this reply:

Jeb Andrews Don't spill that BIG glass of progressive KoolAid you're slurping there Diane! I can assure you that these kids are getting nothing GOOD out of public school.....unless you WANT them exposed to a trashy popular culture, drugs, and violence....SMH They are MUCH better off with loving parents.

So apparently, the "danger" they talk about with "A mother prevented from protecting and shielding her children from the things she sees a danger to her children" is... life. :wtf: Last I checked, the charge was for Christians to be "in the world, but not of the world." Not for them to live in total isolation from real life. Cloistered nuns are not ignorant enough of the world for this family. Mr. Rogers (my gold standard for Christian child-rearing) would be so disappointed.

Someone commented about the children's rights being recognized, and got this reply:

So apparently, the "danger" they talk about with "A mother prevented from protecting and shielding her children from the things she sees a danger to her children" is... life. :wtf: Last I checked, the charge was for Christians to be "in the world, but not of the world." Not for them to live in total isolation from real life. Cloistered nuns are not ignorant enough of the world for this family. Mr. Rogers (my gold standard for Christian child-rearing) would be so disappointed.

My kids went to public school for elementary, those kids are now in public high school, same school district.

Honestly? They were exposed to some things from popular culture but not that much. No drugs. No violence.

Even the Amish send their kids to school until 8th grade. For the most part, I'd guess elementary wouldn't be very harmful but from middle school on up it is rather different. My kids middle school has an armed police officer on campus, haven't seen one at the high school yet but surely at least one is lurking somewhere.

I doubt the youngest children are suffering great harm at school because of drugs, violence or the trashy culture.

My kids went to public school for elementary, those kids are now in public high school, same school district.

Honestly? They were exposed to some things from popular culture but not that much. No drugs. No violence.

Even the Amish send their kids to school until 8th grade. For the most part, I'd guess elementary wouldn't be very harmful but from middle school on up it is rather different. My kids middle school has an armed police officer on campus, haven't seen one at the high school yet but surely at least one is lurking somewhere.

I doubt the youngest children are suffering great harm at school because of drugs, violence or the trashy culture.

What? Are you the person who went on a rant about how your kids' suffer in their "ghetto" public school?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23206&p=796150&hilit=ghetto#p796150

What? Are you the person who went on a rant about how your kids' suffer in their "ghetto" public school?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23206&p=796150&hilit=ghetto#p796150

I lived in the ghetto for almost ten years while going to school and working. Yes, it took me that long to earn a bachelor's degree and then gain career employment and then the means to finally move out. I was surrounded by people who live off the government and absolutely give no craps about their children's education.

The hell? Is this the same woman who can't leave her fundie, child beating church because she is "living off" them?? :roll: :doh:

The hell? Is this the same woman who can't leave her fundie, child beating church because she is "living off" them?? :roll: :doh:

Get your facts correct, because accuracy and truth matter in life.

Perhaps you'd care to pontificate on how I'm supposedly living off my church.

I have a degree from a state univ and grad hours. I'm studying and sitting for the CPA exam. Until Feb I worked for the university, was laid off. Prior to that I worked for a cpa firm. Tomorrow I'm going to a temp job to make sales calls because I haven't been able to find an accounting job yet.

My assistant pastor is my landlord. I have decent affordable housing. That's your definition of living off someone? I have never missed or been late with a rent payment. So explain again how I'm living off my church.

You think people don't live off the govt dole? Care to move back to my old neighborhood and then report your findings on the state of employment vs govt aid? Because you'll be eating crow, bitch.

I have a degree from a state univ and grad hours. I'm studying and sitting for the CPA exam. Until Feb I worked for the university, was laid off. Prior to that I worked for a cpa firm. Tomorrow I'm going to a temp job to make sales calls because I haven't been able to find an accounting job yet.

My assistant pastor is my landlord. I have decent affordable housing. That's your definition of living off someone? I have never missed or been late with a rent payment. So explain again how I'm living off my church.

You think people don't live off the govt dole? Care to move back to my old neighborhood and then report your findings on the state of employment vs govt aid? Because you'll be eating crow, bitch.

I have decent affordable housing. That's your definition of living off someone?

Are these your words?

Thus saieth a man, Joe, at my church. Joe said he was 11yo, in bed, crying over something, and why exactly his father felt to whip him for three hours he did not explain but Dad did indeed whip him and then prayed over Joe the rest of the night.

I think Joe is trying to use this as a Good Example of Fathering.

Women are allowed to play in the band but are never allowed to sit with the men, who must be some kind of elders.

Some women in the band testify from the band area but may never approach the pulpit and speak from behind it.

A young mother, around 30, sits in front of me and has a one year old child. Last church service she shows up with a wooden spatula which she holds in her hand, waves at her kid and smacks his leg with it numerous times.

I hate the sight of those wooden spoons. I hate how the same kids 3 and under regularly get taken out for spankings. I hate how that is lauded from the pulpit, not by the pastor but by these other men who get up and speak.

. I just happen to sit behind the two mothers who wield wooden spoons, and the one mother of a 2-3yo girl who takes the girl out every single service for spankings, often the girl is wailing "Don't hit me Mama." Ugh, one time this mother was carrying around a belt all service.

there is a young mother that sits right in front of me. Her child just turned one. Apparently this occasion is marked by taking up your wooden spoon, bringing it to church, and popping your toddler repeatedly for normal, active 1yo behavior.

They love bomb me and my kids a lot.

When I am worrying and fearing about where we are going to sleep at night, and that gets better but I'm still having all kinds of issues due to my unstable job situation... that these mothers are spanking their kids is not my biggest problem.

I am only in the rental house I have right now because the assistant pastor and his wife had acquired it right before they found out I needed a place to live. They were going to raze it and that will happen at some point in the next 5 years. So they fixed it up and let us move in.

I don't have any real reason to think they are going to evict me but in my heart it is dependent upon their goodwill, they charge reasonable rent, its an older 3 br 1.5b brick home - I'd have to move to an apartment to find this price. Which I would totally hate.

I was surrounded by people who live off the government and absolutely give no craps about their children's education.

You know, it might have occurred to those people (the ones "living off the gov.") that they were living next to a woman who was willing to expose her kids to child abuse because she'd "totally hate" to have to live in an apartment.

Yeah-all of these people are afraid of life. It's very sad!! You are right cloistered nuns are more of the world because prior to being cloistered, they would have had to college/university! Some of them may have even kissed a non-relative or held hands- let alone have a degree!

Considering the Stanley's live in (or near) Hot Springs- I bet the schools are just fine. The town is only 35,000 people. And average household income of $43,000 (http://arkansas.hometownlocator.com/ar/ ... prings.cfm) The area has a decent household income and not too large. I bet the kids had a good experience (after the culture shock) in school.

As much as I hate for kids to be removed from their families. Sometimes it's a good thing for kids to be away from abusive parents. I think Hal is even more strict with the younger ones now that cps took them away.

I thought you quit studying for the CPA exam because of your expansive online gaming.

WOW.

Hal Stanley posted this on Facebook this morning:

Ma Ha's Questions

My Post today is a comment below from MA HA. Hopefully someday soon I can answer these and many more questions. Ma Ha knows what is going on and brings out many important issues involved. Wake up Christians!

Bro Hal

Mr. Stanley, is the gag order you are under, cover only what happened to you in court? Can you tell us about the classes you are having to take for "re-education", therapists, and other hoops you and Mrs. Stanley are having to jump through? How many visits is CPS making? The time and convenience of those visits? Is the CPS worker nice or hostile? How many calls and cars are driving by each day to check to see if you are home? How far can you drive with/without your children? Can you leave your city? county? or state? Can you or they visit friends and family? Do you have to get permission or notify someone if you take your kids to the store, the playground, for a bike ride or walk down the street? Are your children allowed to go barefoot inside or outside your home? Are you allowed to take pictures of your children? Can you post anymore pictures if you want to? Do you have to follow rules about disciplining your kids? Have you had to buy or use a new curriculum to homeschool your children? Are you ALLOWED to read the Bible to them? Do you have to feed them certain foods or vitamins? Have they had medical procedures done to them that you do not want? Do you have any other rules you have to adhere to, enforced by the state, in your own home, with your own children? Do you have Freedom of Speech? Are you allowed to tell the Governor of your state all that has happened to your family? Can you appeal to him on your own behalf? Can you tell us the exact illegal activities the court has accused you of that caused them to remove your children? How far and how long does the Gag order extend and last? Do you have the right to defend yourself in a court of law? Can you appeal to a higher court? Do you think you have been tried in a court of lawlessness?

Thoughts? :?

Yeah-all of these people are afraid of life. It's very sad!! You are right cloistered nuns are more of the world because prior to being cloistered, they would have had to college/university! Some of them may have even kissed a non-relative or held hands- let alone have a degree!

Considering the Stanley's live in (or near) Hot Springs- I bet the schools are just fine. The town is only 35,000 people. And average household income of $43,000 (http://arkansas.hometownlocator.com/ar/ ... prings.cfm) The area has a decent household income and not too large. I bet the kids had a good experience (after the culture shock) in school.

Those who have preference send their kids to Lake Hamilton, because it is the best. Lakeside is next, but they are kind of snooty. Based on what I have heard, Lake Hamilton and Lakeside both have amazing schools but it depends on your preference. Then there's Hot Springs, which is probably just average.

As far as elementary schools go, there are a lot of magnet schools. Langston is for science lovers, Oaklawn is for artsy people, and I can't remember what Gardner is for. Theres also a couple of middle schools that are magnet. I don't think Hot Springs has magnet high schools though. I believe that if your kids were in magnet schools up through 8th grade, then the high school of choice becomes which is in your district, unless you have a preference and can get in. The high schools do allow some kids from out of district to attend... On one side of town you have LH, on the opposite side you have LS and then in the middle of town you have Hot Springs.

Wow these people are really out there! It's probably as simple as this-stop beating the kids! They don't care if you read the bible or what your feeding them . What planet do these people live on?

Wow these people are really out there! It's probably as simple as this-stop beating the kids! They don't care if you read the bible or what your feeding them . What planet do these people live on?

Planet Persecution

I expect the needs have multiplied line will draw in more donations as well.

Good point. I always forget these people are usually all about grifting and being blessed and, and, and

WOW.

Hal Stanley posted this on Facebook this morning:

Thoughts? :?

Some of these questions are curiosity questions but others are just trying to start a conspiracy. (see bold)

as for the question: "Do you have to follow rules about disciplining your kids?" Good grief, I hope so! I hope the rules are no corporal punishment and withholding of food or water and no locking them in the chokey*.

(*Matlida reference before anyone starts a rumor these folks have a chokey)

In Arkansas a bill passed last night- SB810 - it passed both houses and on the governor's desk. It's that DHS must look into calls about educational neglect. On bringthestanleykidshome f/b they say it's a blow against homeschooling. But the bill doesn't talk about homeschooling. My husband (public school teacher, former administrator) knows people in public schools that should be charged with educational neglect because they don't make their kids attend, etc.

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/ ... reno=SB810

it's only a 2 page law, I tried to copy and past it but it doesn't copy the strike thru and underlining so you know what is being omitted and what is being added. This is what they are adding to the law: "(f) The Child Abuse Hotline shall accept each call regarding educational neglect."

The people on the f/b page are going crazy. They are calling for the Duggars and where are they in their time of need. Shouldn't these people be praying to god to save them instead of the duggars? ;)

In Arkansas a bill passed last night- SB810 - it passed both houses and on the governor's desk. It's that DHS must look into calls about educational neglect. On bringthestanleykidshome f/b they say it's a blow against homeschooling. But the bill doesn't talk about homeschooling. My husband (public school teacher, former administrator) knows people in public schools that should be charged with educational neglect because they don't make their kids attend, etc.

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/ ... reno=SB810

it's only a 2 page law, I tried to copy and past it but it doesn't copy the strike thru and underlining so you know what is being omitted and what is being added. This is what they are adding to the law: "(f) The Child Abuse Hotline shall accept each call regarding educational neglect."

The people on the f/b page are going crazy. They are calling for the Duggars and where are they in their time of need. Shouldn't these people be praying to god to save them instead of the duggars? ;)

Is it just me, or is "calling for the Duggars" similar to "calling for the Kardashians" or "Calling for the Real Housewives"

Is it just me, or is "calling for the Duggars" similar to "calling for the Kardashians" or "Calling for the Real Housewives"

Yep. Or . . .

[bBvideo 560,340:369jhbf7]

[/bBvideo]

or perhaps . . .

[bBvideo 560,340:369jhbf7]

[/bBvideo]

I really hope these kids are still getting therapy. Hal is crazy as hell. Their supports are crazy as hell. Just imagine how people who drag cps if Hal seriously harmed one of his kids or one of his kids died due to abuse. Their supporters would probably still support them. Sick. It makes me upset that it's the kids who will have to live through this.

What they don't seem to realize is that everything the Duggars campaign for loses. (I don't actually remember how the anti-discrimination thing turned out.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hal has posted again. The state is making the kids get vaccinated.

From his f/b:

Vaccinations begin Monday! None of our children have been vaccinated. After much study and deep conviction, we decided that vaccinations were not helpful and indeed were very dangerous. I realize that most of us have been vaccinated and we are still here. However that is not the issue here. We deeply believe that if they suddenly inject all poisons of the vaccinations into our children it can do serious or even deadly damage to their bodies. Simply do some research. Help us! Start with the following post and then go to YOUTUBE. Call judge Wade Narramore and ask him not to demand the vaccinations. Urge them to send the children home where we can properly care for them.

Bro Hal

From brinthstanleykidshome f/b:

Starting Monday by court order the three older Stanley children will be forced to start an vaccination schedule against Hal and Michelle's wishes.

I know vaccinations are a touchy subject, there are pros and cons on both sides. So please no debates over this subject.

The point is that once again the parents rights are being trampled by the court and DHS.

The law in the state of Arkansas is that you can get a exemption from vaccinations for medical, religious and philosophical reasons. You are required to read a packed of information, have it notarized and signed, also sign a form that you understand that in the event of a break out your child will be removed from school until it is over.

The courts and DHS say the kids are in foster care and the other children could be exposed.... Well how about this BRING THE STANLEY KIDS HOME. They do not have to be in foster care, they can be at home with their parents who love them. Well they do not want to go home, they like it here in foster care, and access to all the things they do not have at home. Really, so you will trample the rights of loving parents over the will of teenagers who are willing to destroy their parents and their family to get their way. Were is the sanity in that?

Friends Hal and Michelle need prayer and support now more than ever. The older children need prayer, the little ones at home need prayer. This family has been torn limb from limb the more we get to the root of the matter the more we see it is not for any crime they have done but because of their Christian faith and the lifestyle they choose to live.

Here are the number you can call to try and stop the forced vaccination of the three older children. I am sure after they start them they will go after the little ones too.

at the end they repeat phone numbers and names to call.

The 3 older are in public school and foster care. I wonder since the kids have been gone this long and just now getting forced to get vaccinations if that means the county is planning on these kids being in f/c for awhile or just normal course of business. Anyone know?

Again the post is contradicting itself-- First bring the kids home then back to rights of the parents over willful teenagers out to destroy the family.

On the Support the Stanley pages, there is also a post complaining about how the younger children are back home, and how can that be possible if the home is dangerous? Now, I understand they mean the children should have never been removed in the first place, but really, they seem hellbent on basically arguing against reunification as a goal in any circumstances in order to make their point. The more I hear from them and their supporters, the more I wonder if they really want the older children home, or would prefer they stay in foster care, if only so they can be self-righteous about it.

Archived