IGNORED

19 Kids & Marrying - Duggar Snark Season 9 - Part 4

happy atheist

Oh, I also didn't recall that Jill seeing Derick wasn't even novel in the Duggar clan (obviously it's hardly even novel in the non-Duggar world, but they of course don't know that) but considering J & D were only the second of the Duggar weddings you'd think they'd get that right...LOL.

Josh and Anna saw one another as they weren't even getting married until 7 pm, so of course they weren't intending to go without hand sex all day :) And practically speaking, taking pictures, too.

I thought it was funny how clearly very "into" their picture in the reception they were (after the cake thing with Amy) - really the Ben/Jessa thing wouldn't be any different if you took a still of Josh and Anna during that would it? (For those who were in an uproar about the Ben/Jessa thing - personally I thought it was great!)

I need to RR the DVR and watch again, but maybe the most surprising to me was the very brief snippet of Pris during the wedding episode (it was around the reenactment) was that she didn't see all dim-esque) Is much of this an act around Pecan Thief? A strange form of submission? :evil-eye:

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God, Mackynzie is so cute, I can't stand it. STOP THE PRESSES, JOSH IS NOW FIGHTING FOR THE UNION.

I have to say, the M kids look dang adorable in their old timey photo clothes.

"Wow, they look soooo cute." ~Anna Duggar (on taking vintage pics with the kids).

Um, no. No, it's not coming across as cute, because it's waaaay to reminiscent of DPIAT and all his period costumes. I half expected to see him hopping into the photo.

I'm having PTSD, -Phillips flashbacks.

And what the heck did Anna do with her hair (in the TH)?

Dang sausage curls gone wild.

Oh, and of COURSE she mentions she has taken a couple-o-preggo tests since Michael's been born.

Oh, and gotta LOVE that the former Amish lady was like, "I could NEVER go back. LIGHTS!"

I was thinking, "Do you hear her, Anna? She's saying fundie-light, as she knows it, is better."

Pregnancy test is next week. I effing knew it. TLC, you sons of bitches.

It's so stupid to drag it out. I thought it was pretty obvious the second we found out the episode was going to be about them.

Anyway, I'm reversing course on this one. Since it's not till the end of the episode next week, it must have taken place after the road trip. It could've been last week for all we know. She could totally be pregnant. I still wouldn't put it past TLC to build up to it and then have it be negative, though.

The Indiana State Fair was in August so it's possible she found out very early on if she is pregnant and then would only be a few months along right now. I think the gender reveal party was around Labor Day.

Pregnancy test is next week. I effing knew it. TLC, you sons of bitches.

LOL! When I read your post, I thought of the dad on "A Christmas Story" when he yells at the Bumpus' dogs. :D

Okay, Pickles & Hairspray just posted about how Jana went on the RV trip with them. I totally forgot about that, but they're right - Jana went with them! I swear this is the weirdest thing TLC has EVER done. What's the point of pretending she wasn't with them? I can't believe she said she didn't want to be filmed, she's been filmed plenty since then. WTF?

They were at the IN state fair?! Dammit, I could have just missed a Duggar sighting. Wonder what day they were there. Bet it was a weekday because it didn't look that busy. And I knew Smugs was going to enjoy a doughnut burger as soon as he mentioned food. Blech.

The M kids are so darn adorable. I really can't snark on this episode. Josh is a deplorable human being who works for a hate group, but I appreciate the fact that he can make stop after stop to keep the kiddos entertained. This is the type of episode that makes them so dangerous. They appear to be a normal, everyday loving family on a road trip.

Next week he's going to take the RV into the city? Hahahaha. Have fun with that, Joshie! Chicago is hands down my least favorite city to drive in. Next time I go there I'm taking the train from Indy, now that I know one exists.

The road trip was a nice diversion. I have always gotten the "vib" that Josh would be happy with a small family. But, he has to "toe" the party line both professionally and for his family/tv show. If they are truly leaving their family size up to God, then why the "hint hint" from Anna? Just a hunch that they may be using some NFP methods. If they can slow the babies down to 1 every 2-3 years, then their family would be much smaller. I'm sure Josh can figure out Anna's most fertile time of the month, and conveniently, not be in the "mood"... :whistle:

Okay, Pickles & Hairspray just posted about how Jana went on the RV trip with them. I totally forgot about that, but they're right - Jana went with them! I swear this is the weirdest thing TLC has EVER done. What's the point of pretending she wasn't with them? I can't believe she said she didn't want to be filmed, she's been filmed plenty since then. WTF?

So very weird. If Jana were out of JB's grasp, maybe she refused because she was able to refuse.

I just don't get it. They would have had to carefully film and edit to avoid showing her. Where was she during the scenes inside the RV? Locked in the bathroom? There would have been absolutely nothing weird about her being there. "Jana came along to help out with the kids, and because she's good friends with Priscilla and wanted to go to her baby shower." I would love to hear their explanation for this, but I doubt we'll ever get it. And hold up, what about the gender reveal? Is Jana going to be hiding during that as well? Seriously, WTF???

It's possible Jana wasn't actually on the whole trip. Maybe she just went to the tail end. Where were all the photos taken? I remember one at the state fair, but any others from PA or the beginning of the trip?

It seems really bizarre, but if she's not included at all in the episode, I'd assume it's because she wanted it that way. Jana never seems to really be trying to claw her way into the spotlight.

It's pretty rare for kids to warm my cold heart, but Mac and Mikey are soooo cute. All three look like such happy, emotionally well adjusted kids, and they are super spunky and charismatic. I think Josh and Anna are doing a really good job - they both seem like very loving, involved parents. Maybe that's the Keller parenting style, because it sure doesn't look like the Duggar way. Anna seems to really have things together for the most part and I'm sure she could handle a couple more, but I'd be a little disappointed if they got into the 7+ territory.

I'm not really sure if Anna would ever turn Mykenzie(?) into an m'slave. Somehow I just can't see it. She seems to see her children as individuals much more than Jchelle, and I'm just not sure I can imagine her giving Mac a disproportionate amount of work while Marcus and Michael sit around doing nothing like the Duggar boys. Especially if she is pregnant and has a boy and Mac would be outnumbered 3 to 1.

I'm not really sure if Anna would ever turn Mykenzie(?) into an m'slave. Somehow I just can't see it. She seems to see her children as individuals much more than Jchelle, and I'm just not sure I can imagine her giving Mac a disproportionate amount of work while Marcus and Michael sit around doing nothing like the Duggar boys. Especially if she is pregnant and has a boy and Mac would be outnumbered 3 to 1.

I think Josh did not like how he grew up. He has grumped about having to work on the house forever, he obviously didn't get enough to eat (not starved as a kid, just not enough especially in his teen years), and probably he and Anna are trying to keep what they see as the "good" of their upbringing but to be a bit more "moderate" in how the are as a family. He wears shorts [Not wearing shorts makes no sense when the girls show their calves and ankles] they obviously watch movies and probably tv shows, likely listen to whatever music they want and he has a JOB. Although it is in a conservative organization, not everyone is Gothard. Many are likely very mainstream everyday upper middle-class suburban mega church Christians. That alone is a HUGE change. We also don't know how much the Kellers made their children do. There's nothing wrong with normal chores or normal helping at home. But, no I don't think either Josh or Anna will make their older ones raise the little ones. Plus, not many women will get pregnant as often or as easily as Michelle and Kelly Bates. Anna comes from a "normal sized" "big" family.

Off topic but I HATE when Christian Mingle ads pop up on my iPad during and after a long Free Jinger session. If my headship didn't know me better, he would have to accuse me of looking for a Fundie Husband. :lol:

How did Josh NOT get pulled over by the highway patrol/local cops when pieces of his rattletrap RV's roof patch started flying off at other vehicles on the road? That cannot be safe for anyone.

I didn't get to see the whole episode yet but I did see the part where Josh ate the donut hamburger. I loved it when Anna tried a bite and said it wasn't very good. Her tone just seemed more real and not scripted. Its kinda sad that one hint of an unscripted conversation was my favorite part.

Archived