IGNORED

19 Kids & Marrying - Duggar Snark Season 9 - Part 4

happy atheist

I agree with the poster above. This is a pretty cute picture if you ask me. Don't worry, I know the Duggars have horrible beliefs and I'm not approving any of these beliefs.

But this looks like a normal picture a lot of parent would take with their kid at a restaurant. In fact, I think Josie is super cute here. She's growing into her look.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[attachment=0]mcdonalds.JPG[/attachment]

Jim Bob isn't that great at selfies :lol: But it's sad how Michelle is just sitting there instead of hugging Jordyn or Josie.

Those two Littles are absolutely adorable there. Even Boob looks like hes happy amd havin a great time with his little girls. :) too bad Jchelle looks kinda pissed there. I'm surprised she isnt atleast hugging her miracle child!

I feel bad for Jordyn though. It seems like she never gets her very own day. She probably doesnt let it bother her now, but I'm sure it will later on. My birthday is December 31, and my little brother is right after, so I've always had to share or people completely forgot about it especially considering how close it is to Christmas (even my mum and my bf forget...) so I really kinda feel for Jordyn .

I worked at McD's in high school and ran many birthday parties there for little kids. The kids always had so much fun, which made it fun for me too. :D Parents always seemed grateful that their kids were so happy, and they had to do almost nothing except show up and pay for the food. I set up, served the food, ran the games, and cleaned up afterward.

I wasn't supposed to accept tips from the parents, but when a tip was offered, I always accepted and said thank you for it. The parties were more fun than working the counter or drive thru, and the kids were so cute.

Whether or not JB and M had an actual McD-run party or not, can't tell. (Does McD's even offer that these days?) But I can say that kids love celebrating their birthdays there. Jordyn and Josie look genuinely happy.

With all that said, someday these girls may want separate parties. If so, I hope that they get it.

So what if Kynzie, Jordyn and Josie are the same age for 8 days out of the year? They're still three individual girls. I hate how this family lumps kids together.

I'm sure that even if these girls WANT separate parties, that wish will never be granted. Remember, in this family all the children ages 5-24 share dorm style rooms because they thought it would be 'neat' to have a big room together. I'm sure any naysayers received at the very least a stern look or a trip to the prayer closet. Free thought and individuality are not permitted in this household.

J'Chelle and Boob don't trust their adult children enough not to have sex without a chaperone watching their every move. How are they supposed to get to know to someone with someone else in the room? The Duggars are so strange. J'chelle and Boob dated. (God scold them!) and they've been married for 30 years. Yet, their kids have to have chaperones, even when they're engaged. Hypocrites!

Anyone see this yet? Jim Bob seems pretty damn sure that he and his family are favored by God in the media. :roll:

eonline.com/news/607125/jim-bob-duggar-says-petition-to-cancel-19-kids-and-counting-has-only-given-his-family-s-show-more-exposure

Anyone see this yet? Jim Bob seems pretty damn sure that he and his family are favored by God in the media. :roll:

eonline.com/news/607125/jim-bob-duggar-says-petition-to-cancel-19-kids-and-counting-has-only-given-his-family-s-show-more-exposure

Of course their Christian followers will approve they approve of everything. They could care less that they send their kids to a pedo or that they hate others. They are such a good christian family of course.

I'm confused as to why the TLC petition failed, but this one aimed at VH1 prevailed with only 67k signatures.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/sty ... -pull-out/

It seems VH1 was starting a show called "sorority sisters" that supposedly portrayed black "greek letter organizations" in a less than flattering light. The petition was an objection to the show as well as a promise not to patronize any businesses that advertise on it.

Carmex, Hallmark, Honda, Crayola, JBL, and State Farm pulled out.

Why are these companies afraid of 67,000 people but NOT afraid of 180,000 people?

I'm confused as to why the TLC petition failed, but this one aimed at VH1 prevailed with only 67k signatures.

It seems VH1 was starting a show called "sorority sisters" that supposedly portrayed black "greek letter organizations" in a less than flattering light. The petition was an objection to the show as well as a promise not to patronize any businesses that advertise on it.

Why are these companies afraid of 67,000 people but NOT afraid of 180,000 people?

one word:

[bBvideo 560,340:37wxqcsk]

[/bBvideo]

Duggars are #1 show on TLC and the longest running show at 14 years with no signs of slowing down. It's a proven success.

That's a lot different than risking on a new and unknown show.

Very much that. Plus, iirc, the pro-Duggar petitions got at least as many signatures.

Archived