IGNORED

19 Kids & Marrying - Duggar Snark Season 9 - Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 6

Pris - It was raining and raining and they were waiting for the men to come back from fishing. They had to stay at the campground.

Anna is nervous and hopes that josh comes back with the biggest fish.

They come back and discuss the size of the fish.

Anna says "theres other fish in the sea" - good job, anna. they were fishing in a lake.

They all head outside and the men set a fire. It looks like they started it with a duraflame. I wouldnt cook over that...

Mac and Mike TH - Mac kept mike away from the fire. They talk about how she doesnt need help because she knows all about fire.

The women set up table cloths and make foil dinners. They are David's family tradition. Josh brings a citronella candle.

David put the foil dinners in the fire while Josh marinates the trout. He puts salad dressing, pickle juice etc... Anna says it was really good. They put onions on top and swing it over the flame.

They set the table... the men cook... josh looks HUGE. They all eat.

Pris makes Anna excited for baby 4. Hopefully it will be soon.

They roast marshmallows.

The selfies remind us of the fun times they had on the road trip.

Back at the house. Anna says they talked a lot about babies. Josh thinks Anna thinks its time for another and she's talked about it a lot.

Ana comes in the room with the test in her hand. Josh sits up in bed. Its negative - shocker.

Anna says that she will leave it up to god. 5 is a good "start". They talk about god giving them space because next they'll have twins. Josh says he's up for whatever.

next time - FAMY! They eat hot dogs. Famy wants to distinguish herself from the duggars. YAWN

Oh gawd, do we have to watch Risking It All to get the Jill & Derrick Royal Baby update? Not. Gonna. Happen. What could be the update? A photocollage of weekly belly selfies? LOL

Oh gawd, do we have to watch Risking It All to get the Jill & Derrick Royal Baby update? Not. Gonna. Happen. What could be the update? A photocollage of weekly belly selfies? LOL

we know its a boy , we know she is afraid of pushing

Has it kicked - have we missed that - I think we missed it

do we care - not really

do they want us to like their newest kissing picture - because I think it's so lame it is not even funny

My DH is on heavy post surgical drugs so he's my fundie watching hostage and he started pointing when Anna was on screen and saying, Wow, she's knocked up too. He is intrigued with the pecan thief and asked if his ditzy wife knows he's gay. I explained that gay was not an option in their world.

oops just notice an Anna pregnant thread.

My hubs said he was going to bed so I put on the show (I usually just read buzzards great recaps) he came back out and said are you watching 19 kids? I say yup just as Pris and Davey come out talking about camping, my hubs facial reaction was WTF? I asked what he thought of the blonde guy and he said "he's a gay" I tell him he's married and again WTF look came across his face. He shook his head and headed back to the bedroom.

5 is a start ... jeebus, wtf is wrong with her. She grew up pretty much in abject poverty and if it weren't for TLC, they certainly wouldn't be living the life they are now. How the hell does she think they'll support 5+ kids once the TV show goes away and it will! No critical thinking skills at all!

No update here either. Maybe in the middle of the next show, isn't that what TLC did with their 'gender' reveal?

We make those dinners when we camp, but never on the open flame, always on the side in the embers, otherwise you burn before it cooks. We use corn, potatoes and hamburger meat, with onions and lots of spices ... mmmmmm!

"Hi ya'll!! We are sooooo excited for our blessing from the Lord!! The pregnancy is going well, I'm [whatever] weeks along and most of the morning sickness is gone! Derick has been sooo wonderful and we are just enjoying this season of life! We can't wait to meet our son in March! Keep watching next season for more!!!"

There, I saved everyone the trouble.

"Hi ya'll!! We are sooooo excited for our blessing from the Lord!! The pregnancy is going well, I'm [whatever] weeks along and most of the morning sickness is gone! Derick has been sooo wonderful and we are just enjoying this season of life! We can't wait to meet our son in March! Keep watching next season for more!!!"

There, I saved everyone the trouble.

seriously - well there you go

HA

LOL you were very close are you a TLC intern ;) Nothing new at all ... a strip of ultrasound photos, Derrick saying she's feeling good and just glad you're all on this journey with us!

I also shared this with Teh Headship, and his reaction to Priscilla was "The eye bulges! Random eye bulges! They don't even match the emphasis of the sentence! She looked like she was on something specifically for the show, like that wasn't her real personality, like she watched some Michelle Duggar interviews and decided she needed to emulate her."

I love my husband.

Mars Hill, where one of the families is moving is about 30 minutes from downtown Asheville and Mars Hill has a small university. Not really the usual "off the grid" area.

so next week - we see Jessa in her wedding dress and I think we hear Michelle now going "oh jessa"

and Ben feeds Jessa in the backyard while looking at her

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." Omg, has Davey been exposed to a piece of cinematic history (complete with defrauding bathing suits) or was that just a coincidence??

Priscilla may seem dim, but she really is beautiful. I never noticed it before. She's one of those assholes who actually glows while pregnant, I guess.

And barf on the "good daddies" who need to rush the kiddies back to the mommies after one little shopping trip. Good daddies would have expected them to go get massages and have a quiet, kid-free dinner after shopping so they could really catch up.

[dir=ltr][/dir]

I'm just cringing watching Priscilla and David together. This whole dang thing is an act.

I kept finding myself trying to finish Priscilla's sentences for her, since she has so much trouble finishing her thoughts.

Mars Hill, where one of the families is moving is about 30 minutes from downtown Asheville and Mars Hill has a small university. Not really the usual "off the grid" area.

I used to live in Mars Hill, and went to the college.

Watched this with the headship. His comments are as follows.

Concerning Priscilla. "She really has no clue does she" "Wow, is she slow?"

We both agree, Anna is a mini-Michelle. No personality of her own.

Duggar men are really insecure in their masculinity.

Personal notes:

Anna and Pris's baby talk just really makes me all slappy. I cannot stand adult women who talk in baby talk. And that whole dear in the headlights, manga eyes thing. What is that?

Where the hell was Jana. We know she was there from photographs. Why did josh have to lie about 'Our first trip with the kids alone".

David stiffens up every time Pris goes for a kiss. His body language is just really weird around her.

In the hardware store, when he's telling the kids not to touch the poison. You could have put the cart on the other side of the isle, where he couldn't reach the poisons. Dumb ass.

Plus, for somebody who supposedly camps a lot, they don't know how to cook over a fire. You cook over coals, not leaping flames. Plus, it looked like they were using two by fours,, which could be treated wood. Not smart as it's treated with nasty chemicals.

I couldn't watch tonight - so Anna is not pregnant, I assume?

IMO if they specifically did an end of season-type episode with a negative test, she's probably already pregnant now and will announce as soon as the new season starts. Still not totally buying it being thrown in there out of nowhere. I'll wait for recaps though!

I doubt anything is ever going to happen with Tim Tebow and one of the duggar girls, but I wouldn't be so sure that Tebow would rule out participating in the show. Now that he isn't playing for the NFL, he isn't getting huge contracts and tons of money. He is probably financially comfortable and wealthy right now, compared to most of us, but he is a young man and his NFL money might not last for ever.

He may very well feel that a high profile marriage, along with some special tv episodes would be a good thing, especially if he would view it as a ministry, like the Duggars do.

I doubt Tim Tebow and Jana or Jinger will ever be a thing, but it is fun to think about.

I must have missed the whole Tim Tebow topic. Why do we think he would ever want to be with Jana?? I am lost on this!! Of course if we are pretending then I say he would definitely go for Jinger if any of them. Sorry, I like Jana but she is so boring to me.

Archived