IGNORED

19 Kids & Marrying - Duggar Snark Season 9 - Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would rather scratch my nails on a chalkboard then listen to Priscilla and Anna

discuss anything

You took the words out of my mouth! I want to bang my head against the wall.

I just got a 'what in the hell are you watching' from the headship.

I wonder if the matching polo shirts for Paul and Davey were planned...who am I kidding? Of course they were.

It's awfully hard to "buy used and save the difference," while getting MATCHING SHIRTS all the freaking time. I call BS.

These people are so creepy and bizarre. I thought josh and anna were weird on their own but my god do pris and davida up the ante. They're making me anxious.

I am over this family and these weddings did it!!! The Duggars started out genuine enough in both their beliefs and life style. However, now they have evolved into a commercial driven entity and money is their God. No more buying used and saving the difference; Jessa and Ben proved that change by going to Paris for 3 week honeymoon! My prayer is all these fundie families that have been mimicking them...stop before they are broke with a gazillion kids

Part 4

Its day 3 and they're going camping.

Mac brushes her hair and says "ah, so good." "ah, that stuff is so good." Her hair appears to be wet. Do they not give her shampoo in DC?

Anna explains that she had a horrible experience "tenting" one time where she was attacked by a raccoon. Pris love it. She had "sweet times."

Anna explains that Davilla camps a lot and they're glad to have them along. Anna has her hair in a really fucked up braid - not sure whats going on there.

Josh says they can go fishing. Anna says she's not sure what size fish, will it be a minnow? Josh says that he doesnt fish for minnows. They kiss.

Departure is delayed due to rain but finally its time to go. They load up, including a giant thing of pickles. They pull out of the driveway... the rv makes a farting sound. Pris covers her ears. Josh says something about overnight moisture.

Anna TH - she's nervous about taking the RV since its been through so much.

Popup says that the moisture makes the brakes stick and causes the noise. Oh, and that the inside of the duggar home could fit 30 RVs

They are going to a place where David camped a lot as a kid.

I was just going to say that this is my first time seeing a Priscilla episode and ask if she was on drugs. She makes watching Josh and Anna downright enjoyable in comparison.

Also, the women not being belted in while the RV was driving through the city *cringe*

Of course they SHOULD be wearing them, but they're not breaking any laws at least. In many states, only the people in the front seats need to be wearing seat belts in an RV. Illinois is one of them: http://www.campingworldofmacon.com/blog ... belt-laws/

I am over this family and these weddings did it!!! The Duggars started out genuine enough in both their beliefs and life style. However, now they have evolved into a commercial driven entity and money is their God. No more buying used and saving the difference; Jessa and Ben proved that change by going to Paris for 3 weeks!!! My prayer is all these fundie families that have been mimicking them...stop before they are broke with a gazillion kids

they went for two and probably are still there - they need a storyline - and who doesn't want to see Ben try and speak french

Josh and Anna are creepy and certainly no one cares about Priscilla and David

they are all insane

I'm just cringing watching Priscilla and David together. This whole dang thing is an act.

Of course they SHOULD be wearing them, but they're not breaking any laws at least. In many states, only the people in the front seats need to be wearing seat belts in an RV. Illinois is one of them: http://www.campingworldofmacon.com/blog ... belt-laws/

I don't doubt that, I just think it's stupid as hell considering the piles of kids who need them around. And at least one of them was pregnant! Even without a crash happening the RV braking quickly could cause major problems.

edited because I know English

My DH is on heavy post surgical drugs so he's my fundie watching hostage and he started pointing when Anna was on screen and saying, Wow, she's knocked up too. He is intrigued with the pecan thief and asked if his ditzy wife knows he's gay. I explained that gay was not an option in their world.

oops just notice an Anna pregnant thread.

next week

sneak peak of jessa's wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

So next week is finally the season finale. I feel like there have been 3 or 4 "season finale" episodes in a row by now.

Part 5

At the campground they unload and set up the chairs. Josh throws out instructions in the candles. Teh Menz head out to catch the fish. David puts his hand on Pris's belly as they kiss bye - JOSH does the same.

The men meet "rich" and "eric" who take them out on a boat to go fishing.

Anna TH - we have backup food but its important that they catch fish.

David - its time to beat josh and catch fish!

They had 13 lines in the water to catch something in lake Michigan. Josh set up the charter and allowed David to get the first fish. David thinks the first fish is massive and will take him 45 minutes. Its a pretty nice size lake trout.

I'm not sure how having 14 lines in the water is "fishing" but, whatever... its the duggars.

Mac explains how you go fishing with adorable help from mike who cant keep his tongue in his mouth.

Josh takes a pic of David with his 7 pound 4 oz fish.

Josh's turn... David tells him how to reel it in. Its a tiny little thing.

They take a picture and have to let it go. David poses like he's laughing at Josh in the pic.

The weather pics up and now its pouring. They have to head back to the RV.

My DH is on heavy post surgical drugs so he's my fundie watching hostage and he started pointing when Anna was on screen and saying, Wow, she's knocked up too. He is intrigued with the pecan thief and asked if his ditzy wife knows he's gay. I explained that gay was not an option in their world.

I demand to know his drugged up reaction to the pecan gleaning story! Hope Mr. Fur feels better soon.

Okay, I think Anna looks very pregnant (late, I know, but I wasn't paying much attention to her appearance) so I'll feel horrible if she's not :?

"It may be time for another"

uhhh I thought that wasn't in their control.

edit: I know that quote can be interpreted different ways but their tone and the context made it sound more decision-like.

Oh eff, not another Amy episode.

I didn't watch but would like to know if Anna Josh announced his wife is pregnant? What came from the pregnancy test?

They kept it until the last two minutes of this thing...

And it's...negatory.

Archived