IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

You know, I am disagreeing on this. I think the Frosts did not want the attention. Her parents and siblings names are not mentioned and there are precious few pictures of them. There were plenty of pics and name mentions of Anna's family. I just don't think they would have been this coy without a reason.

I understand your view, but I still disagree :)

But what are your ( or anyone's) thoughts on The Frosts wanting that much privacy. Why do they not want to be associated with the Maxwells if they married their daughter off to them. And yes, she married the Maxwell family and way of living, breathing etc. do you think they're afraid of being snarked on here or just already very private people?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They really mixed beige sand. OMG.

I almost added this to my previous post, so I will say it now. It's another one of those things that make me think "if it was anybody else, I never would have noticed."

I can see choosing neutral tones -- it's tasteful and calm, and if the glass with the mixed sand will be a keepsake, it will fit in through lots of redecorating, over the years.

But, since it's the Maxwells, the fact that even the sand was dull beige and taupe just cracked me up.

The "slideshow of their lives" is strange to me. Isn't that something people do at funerals? I can see how it would be fun to have baby albums and things out at the reception but I'm not sure about the wedding. Maybe it's just the way they worded it that's getting to me.

I've known people to do this at the rehearsal dinner, but yeah, not the wedding.

That picture makes my back hurt. Hopefully he discussed this with her before it happened.

Same here. I actually felt a little angry on her behalf, looking at it and imagining how that felt.

I wonder what he is thinking. Hmmm . . .

TH0pd5bl.jpg

CdaOXaP.jpg

ETA -- I just hope he's not thinking "glad I practiced with Mom!" :shock:

I hope that was not a surprise for Elissa because going from no touching to that would be quite a shock.

I wonder what he is thinking. Hmmm . . .

ETA -- I just hope he's not thinking "glad I practiced with Mom!" :shock:

You stole those bolded words right off my keyboard! And :ew:

If the dramatic dip for the first face suck kiss becomes fashionable in Mawell/Fundie circles then sooner or later some unfortunate bride is going to be dropped flat on her tush. I hope Christopher is there to immortalize it for us.

He looks like a dementor sucking her soul out. Oh wait... :roll:

And that stance? It just screams arrogant douche who is on top of the world, making his conquest known to all.

I understand your view, but I still disagree :)

But what are your ( or anyone's) thoughts on The Frosts wanting that much privacy. Why do they not want to be associated with the Maxwells if they married their daughter off to them. And yes, she married the Maxwell family and way of living, breathing etc. do you think they're afraid of being snarked on here or just already very private people?

One reason right off the top of my head is that her father is a business executive. When recruiters or colleagues Google you, most don't want the exact nature/level of their religious affiliations/religiosity right on the first page. Especially if they might be contreversial in the mainstream. Then there is everyone working under you having the exact names, ages, and pictures of your entire family. None of us post here under our real identities, and you have to figure it's because we don't feel the need for the entire world to know everything about us, including our political and religious ideas, at the touch of a search engine. Why would the Frosts be any different?

The Maxwells are different. They make their living shilling Steve's brand of daddy worship. Putting themselves out their is advertising. The wedding pictures are advertising. The pregnancy/birth announcements are advertising. They put themselves out there to make money. The Frosts don't have to blog as part of a business plan to keep the income flowing.

Saw the new pictures. What's the deal w/ dismissing the guests by rows. Is that a Maxwell thing? It was in the latest Moody book also.

I have a friend who did this at her wedding. And then we took it and did it at ours. And then at least two of our friends then did it at their weddings... I think it's becoming more popular. Many of my relatives commented on how much they liked it.

Oh, and about the slide show of the pictures, we had one of those going at our reception. I've been to others that have had it at the reception or in the chapel/wherever the wedding is before the wedding started.

[dir=rtl][/dir]

I hope that was not a surprise for Elissa because going from no touching to that would be quite a shock.

Nah, she was in on it. I don't think anyone could bend their upper body that far back and still have their feet on the floor if they had no idea something like that was coming. By that I mean I think they discussed it, not I think they practiced on each other. :naughty:

It makes me giggle that in the latest pic of Joseph walking Teri down the aisle, the way her skirt is moving totally makes it look like she is wearing wide leg dress pants.

I like that church, it's so much nicer than the neon lit arenas the Duggars and Bateses have to get married in.

Those bridesmaid dresses fit very well. I wonder how Sarah, Anna. and Mary felt about wearing something so fitted to their waists and chests?

The kiss pic and my head full of old movie images got to me:

8Jj2l0Rl.jpg

Heaven, think of Heaven,

Every time you kiss, or move, or even speak,

’Cause you’ll never find the happiness you seek

In the world of Maxwells all is bleak, so bleak.

Heaven, think of Heaven,

All the cares that hang around you through the week

They are just Steve’s way of making sure you’re meek,

Oh! I love to climb a mountain,

And to reach the highest peak,

But Steve told me not to love the thrill

’Cause life must be kept bleak.

Oh I’d love to dress in bright hues,

Even proudly be a freak,

But Steve told me I must dress in beige,

’Cause life must be kept bleak.

Pray with me

I want a cage about you;

To rage about you

To worry if you’ll make Heaven

Think of Heaven,

Every time you kiss, or move, or even speak,

’Cause you’ll never find the happiness you seek

[bBvideo 560,340:1f3xetxk]

[/bBvideo]

One reason right off the top of my head is that her father is a business executive. When recruiters or colleagues Google you, most don't want the exact nature/level of their religious affiliations/religiosity right on the first page. Especially if they might be contreversial in the mainstream. Then there is everyone working under you having the exact names, ages, and pictures of your entire family. None of us post here under our real identities, and you have to figure it's because we don't feel the need for the entire world to know everything about us, including our political and religious ideas, at the touch of a search engine. Why would the Frosts be any different?

The Maxwells are different. They make their living shilling Steve's brand of daddy worship. Putting themselves out their is advertising. The wedding pictures are advertising. The pregnancy/birth announcements are advertising. They put themselves out there to make money. The Frosts don't have to blog as part of a business plan to keep the income flowing.

Good point!

I guess I'm just thinking that it would have been nice to include a picture of the mother of the bride being seated and maybe a group family photo of the bride's side of the family without names mentioned.

It makes me giggle that in the latest pic of Joseph walking Teri down the aisle, the way her skirt is moving totally makes it look like she is wearing wide leg dress pants.

I had to do a triple take when I first saw that picture for the same reason. Still, the way it flowed around her ankles definitely made it elegant and even a little sexy. Then I remembered this was Teri Maxwell I was referring to and resolved to get my mind out of the gutter.

The message I get from all of these photos is that the wedding was all about the Maxwells and the Frosts were only there because they supplied the sacrificial daughter.

I know that the 2Tits blog is a marketing effort and I know we're only being shown a portion of the photos and being told the story from one of the families involved, but it's more than just that. I can't quite put my finger on why I feel that way... just things like there there being photos of all of the Maxwells in the wedding party during the recessional, but not the Frosts. I call bullshit on the Frosts wanting privacy, the Maxwells aren't shy of to splash their photos all over the website when it suits them. They certainly haven't avoided posting group shots with them included, at any rate. Maybe I'm reading a little more into it than I should, but I'm seeing more evidence of their (or should I just say Steve's) egocentrism.

Edited for riffles

Agreed! The entire wedding seemed to be a Maxwell ProductionTM with a bride supplied from central casting. Usually a wedding is centered around a bride and the bride's friends and family are doing much of the planning, organizing, decorating,etc. I'm guessing when they got engaged,Elissa had some ideas and was shot down - "Oh, don't fret, Elissa-dear, everything is already taken care of. All you need to do is focus on learning to be a Godly wife to our Joseph, our gift from God."

The bridesmaids, and even the bride look bored silly while Joseph rants on.

I know people here are dissing the side pony, but I think Anna looks stunning in the photo of her practising. She looks like an old time jazz singer.

I like that church, it's so much nicer than the neon lit arenas the Duggars and Bateses have to get married in.

Those bridesmaid dresses fit very well. I wonder how Sarah, Anna. and Mary felt about wearing something so fitted to their waists and chests?

I agree, those bridesmaid dresses did fit quite nicely. I also liked Teri's MOG outfit. Minus Anna's side ponytail, I think this is the best I've ever seen the Maxhell women look.

If the couple had a no touch engagement then how on Earth did they pull that dip/kiss off without ending up in a heap on the floor? Something to think about. :naughty:

In the shot of Anna singing, Joseph and Elissa are looking at Joseph's phone. :lol: I'm guessing they're looking at the wedding program or some notes.

Archived