IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

What if the guydoing the looking being defrauded is a boob buy? :dance:

Then he is doomed.

Stevehovah once posted a story in which he was sent into paroxysms of grief and guilt because he accidentally saw down some woman's cleavage--and her husband didn't make sure she had those puppies locked down! The horror!

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That cleavage story always makes me laugh. I really hope that one day someone flashes Steve in the middle of one of his conferences, and then hops out the side door into a getaway car.

Bruce Frost is treasurer at Lexmark. And now his name and business are forever attached to Free Jinger. Not as bad as being forever attached to Steve Maxwell, though. :nenner:

Wow. Treasurer of a company with over 10,000 employees, he's probably earning quite decent money. Plus he has an MBA from a normal secular university.

I wonder how he feels about the whole Maxwell "you don't need higher education, heck no" thing?

(Of course Steve-O himself has an education...)

Wow. Treasurer of a company with over 10,000 employees, he's probably earning quite decent money. Plus he has an MBA from a normal secular university.

I wonder how he feels about the whole Maxwell "you don't need higher education, heck no" thing?

And he probably works with women who wear pants and blouses cut below their collarbone.... I wonder if he's ever had to {gasp} eat lunch with them!! I just don't know what these men are thinking when they marry off their daughters to men who graduate from a bible outlining homeschool high school.

Do we have any idea what kind of schooling Elissa had? Did she attend any type of college? What about her brothers?

And he probably works with women who wear pants and blouses cut below their collarbone.... I wonder if he's ever had to {gasp} eat lunch with them!! I just don't know what these men are thinking when they marry off their daughters to men who graduate from a bible outlining homeschool high school.

Do we have any idea what kind of schooling Elissa had? Did she attend any type of college? What about her brothers?

Don't forget Melanie's dad who is a chiropractor which would require a post-secondary education. And looking at Melanie's siblings FB profiles some of them have degrees themselves.

I'm guessing he's just fine with it if he let Elissa marry into it. It's not like Joseph and Elissa met in college or lived in the same town and just fell in love and the parents said 'they're adults, they can marry whoever they want'. This whole marriage was set up by the parents. Whether or not they specifically set out to match up J & E, they got together as families who believe the same things, and allowed their 'children' to get to know each other. The Maxwells don't socialize with just anyone it seems, only if they have a good reason to.

[attachment=0]holysmokes.JPG[/attachment]

poor Elissa :lol: hope she was ready for the 0-60.

My goodness it looks like he wants to undress her right there. Have some manners for your wife

Steve's Mom has been in a home for several years. She had very bad Alzheimer's. They occasionally posted pictures of their visits to her. Steve has stated many times he didn't feel she was "Christian enough".

Urg. That is beyond disgusting.

My grandfather (super Catholic, like crosses above every bed and pictures of Jesus in every room) had in-home care for years, but in the end he moved to a home. By then everyone said his mind was gone. I recall my mother was stressed, and sometimes was kinda snippy with him, but nothing like that! Even though "he can't tell the difference" and "it doesn't matter" I'd try to ask him what TV channel he wanted, and leave it on the Golf Channel when I'd leave after visiting.

My eyes are misty...

IIRC, he vetoes contrasting buttons on SKIRTS, because they create a visual map to Ladyland Funtown.

Who wears buttons on SKIRTS?

I'm far from a seamstress, but even I can attach a zipper to something... and it's easier to make a skirt with an elastic band, and more practical if you need room to expand for all the babies you're pushing out.

Wasn't there an obit that listed the boys as pall bearers? I am pretty sure that Joseph was mentioned in that.

Honorary pallbearers. They weren't there.

Thanks - you saved me digging. I wonder if the brother and other family members didn't want them there...

Thanks - you saved me digging. I wonder if the brother and other family members didn't want them there...

Steve doesn't have any brothers, only 2 sisters. The brother he has mentioned in his corners is assumed to be a brother-in-law.

I imagine Steve's sisters and their families were probably relieved be didn't come, because they know him and how he'd act. But at the same time, I can't imagine they have been happy with his neglect of their mother and probably felt he should have come.

Wasn't there an obit that listed the boys as pall bearers? I am pretty sure that Joseph was mentioned in that.

I thought that was Ray Barger's funeral.

Who wears buttons on SKIRTS?

I'm far from a seamstress, but even I can attach a zipper to something... and it's easier to make a skirt with an elastic band, and more practical if you need room to expand for all the babies you're pushing out.

I believe he must be referring to something like this--the ultralong denim A-line skirt beloved of fundies nationwide.

That cleavage story always makes me laugh. I really hope that one day someone flashes Steve in the middle of one of his conferences, and then hops out the side door into a getaway car.

Thank you for the genuine LOL of the day!

Thank you for the genuine LOL of the day!

wouldn't it be fun to see what he would do? Even just someone flashing a huge Renaissance art poster. i can't believe a guy who's been married forever is that horrified by cleavage. What is his life like? Does he also have a problem with moobs? :lol: (visually not much difference there, it's really horrible)

i bet he'd gasp, hide his eyes and get bright red. i can't imagine him at a mall with one of those breastfeeding freedom moms. Or even this breastfeeding cartoon.

post-10046-14451999540158_thumb.jpg

:twisted:

bless his heart. i can't imagine being that sensitive. oh wait yes i can, i used to be lol it is awful living with a conscience that pulls you into the pit of anguished guilt over even a misplaced thought.

Or over pepsi. :lol: free the maxwells!

Is it just me, or has Teri been looking...younger lately? She looked absolutely radiant in Joseph's wedding pictures, and all the pictures of her at conferences afterwards show her with a very large, genuine smile. I'm not sure the girls look any different, but Teri sure does (at least to me). What gives? :think:

:sleeping:

Is it just me, or has Teri been looking...younger lately? She looked absolutely radiant in Joseph's wedding pictures, and all the pictures of her at conferences afterwards show her with a very large, genuine smile. I'm not sure the girls look any different, but Teri sure does (at least to me). What gives? :think:

Maybe she is happy? Like genuinely happy and not depressed right now. Or maybe Jesus told her to get Botox.

:sleeping:

Or maybe she's recovered from the stress of caring for her father during his final days. As horrid as it is to say it she was probably spending at lot of time at her parents' house taking care of him and now that he's dead she has more time to take care of herself.

Sarah finally finished the wedding story today, almost two months after the actual wedding.

She took so long to finish the story this thread fell off the first page and I had to go looking for it.

And will the Maxwell's ever stop thinking they are just God's super dee duper favorites? Sarah's line about the Lord graciously holding off rain just for Elissa and Joseph's wedding just drives me nuts.

Bumping to report that there is yet another wedding post. Joseph and Elissa got married on September 6th, and on October 26th we're just now getting to the pics of their getaway car and sendoff. Gotta hand it to the Maxwells, they know how to string their faithful acolytes along...

ETA: Jinx! :lol:

Archived