IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

In the shot of Anna singing, Joseph and Elissa are looking at Joseph's phone. :lol: I'm guessing they're looking at the wedding program or some notes.

Nope, they were looking at the countdown clock to sex time... Oh, I mean sweet fellowship.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope that was not a surprise for Elissa because going from no touching to that would be quite a shock.
Too bad they didn't let Christopher[tm][/tm] in on the secret because that angle is unfortunate :D

I had to do a triple take when I first saw that picture for the same reason. Still, the way it flowed around her ankles definitely made it elegant and even a little sexy. Then I remembered this was Teri Maxwell I was referring to and resolved to get my mind out of the gutter.

Oh Steve!! Your wife is stirring up immoral thoughts in strangers on the Internet, with her slutty contrasting belt that shows she has a waist, your son almost ravished his bride on the altar and half of FJ is lusting over John. A fair portion of the other half is probably lusting over Mary.

Something to think about......

In the shot of Anna singing, Joseph and Elissa are looking at Joseph's phone. :lol: I'm guessing they're looking at the wedding program or some notes.

Or making sure they're staying on schedule. I can, sadly, imagine the whole affair being choreographed to the minute.

A passionate dip & kiss is fun when the two of you are comfortable with each other, but if someone did that to me the first time they touched me, I would feel totally violated.

Yet, Elissa is all smiley in the picture near the baby swing, so things must have......gone well.

I understand your view, but I still disagree :)

But what are your ( or anyone's) thoughts on The Frosts wanting that much privacy. Why do they not want to be associated with the Maxwells if they married their daughter off to them. And yes, she married the Maxwell family and way of living, breathing etc. do you think they're afraid of being snarked on here or just already very private people?

I think they are private. No names other than Elissa's have been mentioned (have they even mentioned her last name?) and the Maxwells just haven't done that in the past. The father may even have some sort of job where he does not want his private whackadoodleness exposed a la KEN or there may be extended family strife where they don't want more liberal relatives to know what they are up to. My husband and I have to stop my mom and her constant facebook obsession when she posts things about my kids we'd rather not have broadcast. My husband is incredibly private. If our child married someone with an internet presence I can see him objecting strenuously to posting details about our family for no other reason than he just doesn't like the whole idea of displaying his family online. No one has been able to dig up much on this family online. That leads me to think they are simply private people. Joseph mentioned something about protecting the Frosts' privacy and I believe him. The Maxwells' past behavior and the lack of Frost info online really back that up.

Disclaimer: right now I'm sitting at my local pub sipping some excellent German Märzen-beer and _may_ be slightly drunk but Joseph seems like a totally different person here compared with the usual His Royal Smugness. He looks relaxed and in love. Elissa may really be his "true love" and, for their sakes, I hope he is Elissa's. As much as I would love it I can't really see these two leaving extreme fundiedom but I think - based solely on these photos and the very un-Maxwellian first kiss - they may have hope to spend a life a little less strict than the Original Maxwell Version. Hey, at least they live a few streets away from the mothership.

I think this is my last beer today - Joseph is starting to look really cute in those wedding photos!

I am really hoping that Joseph is a better husband and father than his own dad. I have always feared that Joseph was the most Steve-like of all. The wedding pictures shocked me. He looks happy, relaxed, playful, and in love. I hope it's not an act, and that he is the husband that Elissa deserves. I hate to think of her turning into another Teri.

Disclaimer: right now I'm sitting at my local pub sipping some excellent German Märzen-beer and _may_ be slightly drunk but Joseph seems like a totally different person here compared with the usual His Royal Smugness. He looks relaxed and in love. Elissa may really be his "true love" and, for their sakes, I hope he is Elissa's. As much as I would love it I can't really see these two leaving extreme fundiedom but I think - based solely on these photos and the very un-Maxwellian first kiss - they may have hope to spend a life a little less strict than the Original Maxwell Version. Hey, at least they live a few streets away from the mothership.

I think this is my last beer today - Joseph is starting to look really cute in those wedding photos!

I'm completely sober (dammit!) and I thought Joseph looked the best I've seen him, too. Although he'll never replace John in my heart.

I think Joseph was really, really, really ready for marriage, and everything that goes along with it. :wink-kitty:

LOL. Almost every time I read this particular post, the ads at the bottom are Frost bank or Frostcom or something with the name Frost in it. Elissa isn't getting much privacy.

I agree, I don't think that they will ever break fully away from Steve, but I bet Joseph will allow a bit more f*n. Joseph was looking cute in these pictures. Maybe realizing he was finally going to get laid and have a tiny bit of freedom in his own house made him relax a bit. John is still the hottest Maxwell son. I bet he will be married soon. Poor Sarah, how many more weddings will she have to sit through before Steve finds her a husband?

Who is next in age at the compound? It goes Nathan, Christopher, Poor Sarah, Joseph, and then who, Anna? I think it's possible she will court and marry before John or else there is going to be serious tarnish on Steve's brand. He's GOT to release one of the daughters next, and we all know it won't be Poor Sarah.

A passionate dip & kiss is fun when the two of you are comfortable with each other, but if someone did that to me the first time they touched me, I would feel totally violated.

Yet, Elissa is all smiley in the picture near the baby swing, so things must have......gone well.

But was she raised to even know she could be violated? He's her husband--she's been taught since birth he gets what he wants.

Who is next in age at the compound? It goes Nathan, Christopher, Poor Sarah, Joseph, and then who, Anna? I think it's possible she will court and marry before John or else there is going to be serious tarnish on Steve's brand. He's GOT to release one of the daughters next, and we all know it won't be Poor Sarah.

John is next in age. Then it is Anna, Jesse, and Mary in that order.

John is next in age. Then it is Anna, Jesse, and Mary in that order.

Oh, then John will be next. That buys Steve a little more time to not have to push Anna out there quite yet. Doing a plan redesign. And you can't tell me John hasn't had lots of prospects. My guess is once he secures a home (Gigi's!), he'll be a'courtin'!

I think John will marry first. He's got to be about saved up for a house at this point.

Plus a son marrying adds to the Maxwell family/brand. That's always a plus.

In a way, I hope John will go in and swoop up Rebecca Eleventy!!!!11!!!!. She SO wanted to be a Maxwell and I think she was eyeing Joseph. Not sure how old she is now -- maybe 25?

I still think Terie's one arm side hug while Joseph has his arms wrapped around her is very awkward.

I'm trying to figure out the bridesmaids-groomsmen matchup when walking back down. We see the Maxwell brothers and sisters paired up, but Elissa's brother is still standing on the stage and her sisters are no longer there.

Rebecca Eleventy has too much personality to be a Maxwell. She also seems to enjoy life.

Yup and she's a genuinely sweet person who has a wide circle of friends that Steve would coerce her into giving up. Rebecca deserves better.

And you know that John will get Gigi's house. Gotta keep everyone nice and close. At least Joseph is a bit further away... Not by much, but further than his brothers!

Archived